The dream city of Dubai has a range of the most fascinating attractions that woo tourists to it from around the world – in millions every year. Be it the skyscrapers that are almost as high as mountains, shopping malls as big as townships, or uniquely-designed gaming zones, theme parks, and amusement zones – Dubai stands out in terms of the diverse attractions that it offers.
Dubai’s beaches are also major crowd-pullers. Glistening sands and the placid azure waters of the gulf attracts a large number of bathers and also those who are looking to simply relax on the beach. And along with these, a large number of beach bars add to the fun quotient of the crowd. These bars stand out in terms of the delicacies and the ambiance that they provide. Below, we will take you through the
Here is the list of best beach bars in Dubai:
Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse
For some authentic churrasco-style grilled meat – a 100% authentic Brazilian tradition – head to the Fogo de Chao. Located in the sophisticated DIFC area, Fogo de Chao offers an array of chosen cocktails, elevated spirits, and lip-smacking Brazilian grilled steaks, seafood, side dishes, and desserts. The steaks are grilled to perfection, using the best quality meat available. Wash it down with some exquisite cocktails – and your day is made!
- Rating: 4.4/5 out of 2.4T Google reviews
- Address: Central Park Towers – Level P3 Commercial – Office Building – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 4 343 8867
- Website: Website: https://fogodechao.com/location/dubai/
Among the top beach bars in Dubai, Barasti Beach is located in the Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina. Relax here watching your favorite soccer or other sports team in action as you sip your chosen cocktail. Also on offer is a wide range of craft burgers, sandwiches, salads, and bar bites. You may also go for a relaxing swim first, and then fill yourself up with the delightful grub served at this joint.
- Rating: 4.2/5 out of 11T Google reviews
- Address: Le Meridien Mina Syahi Beach Resort & Marina – Dubai Marina – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 4 318 1313
- Website: Website: https://www.barastibeach.com/
Zero Gravity Dubai
Relax on the day bed, beach cabana, or ocean-facing sun lounger. Go for a swim in the ocean or in the glass-fronted swimming pool. And once you experience those hunger pangs, head for the restaurant. All this – and more – is on offer at the trendy Zero Gravity. The cuisine is contemporary, casual – and very tasty. Their extensive drinks menu is complemented by the awesome salads, sandwiches, and main course that they serve. You would be spoilt for choice!
- Rating: 4.4/5 out of 4.5T Google reviews
- Address: Dubai Marina, Skydive Dubai Drop Zone – King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 4 399 0009
- Website: https://0-gravity.ae/
The Beach Bar & Grill by Mauro Colagreco
The global celebrity chef Mauro Colagreco from Argentina is here to welcome you with his range of the most delectable South American cuisine. Enjoy the stunning view of the gulf with the golden sands at your feet. Food will be served on timber decks. And the food is 100% authentic from Latin America. It will satiate your taste buds to no end. There are several beaches in Dubai that open 24 hours a day.
- Rating: 4.4/5 out of 383 Google reviews
- Address: One&Only Royal Mirage – King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St – Dubai Marina – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 4 399 9999
- Website: Website: https://www.oneandonlyresorts.com/royal-mirage/dining/the-beach-bar-and-grill
Bla Bla Dubai
Among the most recent entrants in Dubai’s dining scene, Bla Bla Dubai creates a thriving all-day dining experience in the stunning Jumeirah Beach Residence locality. Relax the whole day in the Beach Club after a filling breakfast, go for nice swims in the placid waters of the gulf – and then, party the night away at The Tent. The restaurant provides an amazing array of breakfast, lunch, and dinner set menus – apart from a range of desserts, drinks, as well as kids’ menus.
- Rating: 4.2/5 out of 3.3T Google reviews
- Address: The Beach – 5101 Messer Street – opposite JBR – Jumeirah Beach Residence – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 4 584 4111
- Website: https://www.blabladubai.ae/
Cove Beach Caesars Palace
A stunning seafront locale with a restaurant, a lounge, and 3 fantastic swimming pools; the beautiful Arabian Sea in the background; eye-catching Mediterranean-themed décor and highly personalized service – these are just a few of the factors that make Cove Beach Caesar’s Palace a hot favorite with Dubai’s swish set. A huge platter of mouth-watering breakfast & all-day menus, consisting of the best of continental delicacies, is more than enough to satiate your taste buds – not to mention some of the most exclusive drinks to wash it all down with.
- Rating: 4.4/5 out of 2.8T Google reviews
- Address: Caesars Palace – Bluewaters Island – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 50 454 6920
- Website: Website: https://covebeach.com/
The Jetty Lounge, located in the luxurious One & Only Royal Mirage, is the perfect place to unwind & relax at any time of the day. Chill out at the beachfront bar with a chosen cool drink in hand and enjoy the live vocal entertainment, dished out by the in-house DJ. Some light snacks would perfectly complement the drinks and make you feel at peace.
- Rating: 4.5/5 out of 1.2T Google reviews
- Address: One & Only Royal Mirage – King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St – Dubai Marina – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 4 399 9999
- Website: Website: https://www.oneandonlyresorts.com/royal-mirage/dining/the-jetty-lounge
Pamper yourself at the beachside bar in the Wavebreaker. There are a number of BBQ grills available here, each tastier than the other. You would have a problem in choosing which one to go for! Have a cool drink to go with it & view some selected games on the huge LED screen. Round it off with an aromatic sheesha, and leave with a contented heart.
- Rating: 4.5/5 out of 847 Google reviews
- Address: The Walk – Dubai Marina – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 4 318 2319
- Website: https://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/uae/hilton-dubai-jumeirah-DXBJBHI/dining/wavebreaker-restaurant.html
The Beach House
Located in the beautiful Palm Jumeirah, The Beach House is the ideal place to bask in the natural light while enjoying the magnificent views of the gulf. The ambiance is relaxed here, so make the most of this laid-back opportunity by taking a bite of the most delectable appetizers, pizzas, dough, and main course items.
- Rating: 4.3/5 out of 774 Google reviews
- Address: Anantara Resort & Spa, The Palm – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 4 567 8316
- Website: https://dubai-palm.anantara.com/the-beach-house/
Nikki Beach Restaurant & Beach Club Dubai
Among the earliest & original luxury beach clubs in Dubai, Nikki Beach Restaurant & Beach Club was incepted almost 25 years ago. A stay at their beach club is a most elevating experience. And the same can be said for their gastronomical offerings. A large number of platters, sushi boats, salads, and other international cuisines that are as healthy as they are delectable, are on offer here. Savor them and spend some relaxing moments here.
- Rating: 4.3/5 out of 1.3T Google reviews
- Address: Nikki Beach Dubai, Pearl – Jumeirah – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 4 376 6162
- Website: https://www.nikkibeach.com/
True to its name, the Bliss Lounge is the ideal place to unwind while sipping on some mocktails or fresh juices. The glistening sea on your front & the glitzy JBR to your back – a perfect combo to enjoy. Indulge in some fantastic gastronomic journey here with the best of global cuisine.
- Rating: 4.4/5 out of 1.2T Google reviews
- Address: SHERATON JUMEIRAH BEACH RESORT – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 4 315 3838
- Website: https://www.blissloungedubai.com/
DRIFT Beach Dubai
The award-winning DRIFT is a perfect fusion of luxury & style. The chic vibes, magnificent décor, and understated elegance create a mind-blowing ambiance for you. Enjoy their wide range of delicacies & drinks as you get into comfort mode and recharge those tired batteries!
- Rating: 4.4/5 out of 837 Google reviews Google reviews
- Address: One & Only Royal Mirage – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 4 315 2200
- Website: https://www.driftbeachdubai.com/