ReviewsNo reviews yet
What could be a better way to make your trip to Dubai unforgettable than to take in a bird’s eye view of the magnificent city soaring through the skies?
|Time||8.00 am - 2.30 pm ( Slot wise depends on Availiblity )|
|Child Policy||18 years of age or above|
|Transfer||Private only (On Additional charge )|
|Highlight||experience the thrill of freefall at over 120 miles per hour.|
|Remark||Please avoid scuba diving at least 24 hours prior to you|
- If you selected a slot of 10:00 am, please arrive at 10:00 am
- A valid and official government photo ID (Emirates ID, driver’s license, passport)
- A completed and stamped Declaration of Fitness form if you are 70 years or older
- Every tandem customer will be accompanied by a camera flyer capturing every moment of the skydive.
- We have an area for friends and family to wait while you complete your skydive.
- We also have a cafe, free WiFi, and an outdoor viewing deck from where they can watch skydivers land.
- Instagram video edit for an additional fee of AED 100. This video edit will include the highlights of your skydive.
Yes, you heard us right. The Skydive adventure takes you on a flight tearing through the blue skies of Dubai. You can go skydiving either on the Gyrocopter or the Tandem Skydive Flights. The adrenaline rush this dynamite of an adventure gives you is simply unmatchable by any other adventure sport. After the jump off, you go flying through the wind at speeds exceeding 120 miles/hour—absolutely exhilarating, isn’t it?
Skydive Dubai Overview
Before you go for the dive, you are taken through a brief, but effective session of important instructions by experts. The drop zone is at a desert camp near Margham. Once you reach there, you are made to put on a harness, a jumpsuit, helmet, and goggles. As a kid, you must have dreamt of flying through the clouds like a bird. Skydive Dubai actually takes you flying up in the sky. Once the aircraft rises to a height of 13,000 feet, it’s time for jump off. Going on a free fall above the skies of Dubai is thrilling to say the least; it’s exhilarating! These 60 seconds give you an experience you’ll never ever forget.
The equipment and the parachutes used for the skydive are maintained as per standards set by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Therefore, you need not worry about your safety at all. In case your parachute fails to open when the instructor wants it to, it’ll be opened by the Automated Activation Device (AAD). With safety worries set aside, you soar through the skies enjoying breathtaking 360 degree views of majestic Dubai down below. Once you’re back on the ground, you have memories of an unforgettable adventure you’ll cherish forever. Make sure you have spectacular pictures and videos of yours taken during the flight. You’ll be a sensation on social media in a jiffy.
- Be sure to listen to the safety instructions attentively
- Please make the bookings without making any alterations to the details included in your passport
- It’s a must that you carry your Emirates ID or passport that needs to be submitted before the dive
- Since the weather may delay the skydive, we advise you to set aside 3-4 hours for the activity
- We suggest that you appear in comfortable clothes. Wear clothes that cover your thighs. It helps fit the harness comfortably
- Guests are requested to keep any jewelry or other precious items in lockers made available to them
- You and every diver shall be provided with a pair of goggles to protect your eyes during the skydive. If you wear prescription glasses or lenses, do keep them on
- In case the bookings aren’t confirmed, you’ll receive a refund
Is Skydive Worth It?
- Flying through Dubai’s skies sure is an experience of a lifetime
- No other adventure challenges your courage and guts as much as a free fall from 13,000 feet does
- As the speed rises up to 120 miles/hour, the exhilaration is simply amazing
- The views of the Palm, the JBR Beach and other iconic Dubai attractions are absolutely breath taking
- It’s completely safe to go for the dive as the equipment used is world class and you are also assisted by an instructor
- Post stunning snaps of yours on Instagram and become an instant sensation.
The Cancellation Policy
- A 100% cancellation charge shall apply. No grace period is offered.
- Those below 18 aren’t allowed to go skydiving
- As such, the ticket rates for all those taking the dive are the same. There are no concessions available
View this post on Instagram
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Skydive
- What’s the best time in the day to go skydiving?
Go skydiving right in the morning. Make sure that you are done with the dive by 10am since the weather in Dubai is pleasant till then. The sunshine’s bright as well and that gives you a clear view of Dubai’s skyline.
- Where do the skydive sessions take off from?
There are two venues—the Desert Campus Drop Zone and the Palm Drop Zone. The Desert Campus Drop Zone is situated in the city’s outskirts on the highway that connects Dubai to Al-Ain. The Palm Drop Zone is on the Al Seyahi Street. The Palm Zone gives you spectacular views of Dubai’s gorgeous skyline while the Desert Campus Drop Zone presents amazing views of the vast Dubai Desert.
- What’s the Tandem Skydive?
In the Tandem Skydive, you are connected to your instructor with a harness. It helps the instructor guide you as you go tearing through the skies. Your instructor will control your descent and weight management all along the experience.
- What does the Palm Island Dropzone Skydive offer?
When you jump off the aircraft after taking off from the Palm Island Dropzone, you get to enjoy exotic views of the Palm Islands and Dubai’s stunning skyline. You also get a bird’s eye view of many other architectural marvels that make Dubai a tourist hotspot including the Burj Al Arab, the Ain Dubai, the Palm Dubai, and the Atlantis Hotel. The Palm Jumeirah and the World Islands appear absolutely spectacular from high above in the sky.
- What is the skydive from Dubai Desert Dropzone all about?
The skydive you make after taking off from the Dubai Desert Dropzone gives you stunning views of the vast expanse of the golden sand dunes of Dubai. It’s a wonderful escape from always busy Dubai.
- What’s the duration of the entire activity?
The entire activity lasts for around 20-30 minutes. The freefall is of 60 seconds. Before going for the skydive, you are given a safety instructions session of around 30 minutes. While the actual activity is of an hour or so, we advise you to set aside 3-4 hours since the weather or winds may delay your skydive.
- What kind of attire should I be in?
We suggest that you wear comfortable clothes. Make sure that your thighs are covered so that you can slip into the harness comfortably. Here’s a list of what you should wear.
- Athletic clothes that are made of nylon preferably
- Make sure that you wear no shirts with collars or blouses with tassels as these may cause injuries during the freefall
- Remove all your jewelry before going for the skydive
- For footwear, sneakers or sports shoes are a must. No slippers, high heels or sandals are allowed
- What height do I rise to during the skydive?
You reach a height of 13,000 feet before jumping off the aircraft. The parachute is activated at a height of 6,000 feet.
- What’s the maximum speed I reach during the freefall?
You can reach a speed of as high as 120 miles/hour as you go tearing through the skies.