At the Top - Burj Khalifa Tickets
Skip the line to access Burj Khalifa Observation Deck and watch it from the World’s highest lounge (level 154 +153 + 152), At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY (Level 148 +125 + 124), & At the Top, Burj Khalifa (Level 125 + 124). We Travel Saga can help you with Burj Khalifa tickets with easites way.
It has a display of artifacts showcasing Arab art and culture that tells an enchanting story of how Arabian life is. You’ll be awestruck by the Arabian Mashrabiya-inspired decoration as you enter the very spacious observation decks of the Burj Khalifa. Up at a height of 452 meters, it’s absolutely exhilarating taking in the breathtaking views of Dubai from the public observation deck. Your jaws will drop as you sense the glass floor below your feet crack—a breathtaking animation effect created with interactive audio and video sensors. There’s the special effect created by green screen photography which adds a lot of thrill to the experience as does the amazing virtual reality show.
|Time||Start at 8.00 am in the morning till 11:00 pm every day. Non-peak and peak hours, check the availability now.|
|Child Policy||4-12 Years|
|Transfer||Private (On additional charge)|
|Highlight||World's highest lounge & the biggest Aquarium in the World.|
|Remark||Valid photo ID/passport with you as it is required to be displayed at the entrance.|
- Be thrilled by the world’s fastest double-deck elevators, cruising at 10 m/s.
- Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high-powered, telescopes.
- Level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views.
- Set off on a virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa.
- The Ticket once booked can only be canceled within the first 48 working hours
- Last minute cancelation will be counted as a NO-SHOW and no refund for the same
- Tickets once issued wont be returned back.
At the Top- Burj Khalifa Tickets
Zoom up the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa in the fastest double-deck elevator climbing at 10m/sec. Once you’ve made it to the observation deck, enjoy a bird’s eye view of Dubai’s stunning expanse from the two observation decks. Depending on the ticket you buy for Burj Khalifa, you are granted access to either one or both decks.
The ‘At the Top- Burj Khalifa Tickets allows you to explore 124th, 148th and 154th floors unrestrained. From the all the floors observation deck, zoom in on a close-up view of one of the city’s many iconic landmarks through the very advanced and high-power telescopes.
The ‘At the Top- Burj Khalifa Tickets lets you enter the vantage points on all three floors—the 124th, 125th, and 148th giving you an uninterrupted tour of all of them. The unbelievably zippy SKY elevator takes you to the different floors of the Burj Khalifa.
At the Top- Burj Khalifa Tickets Options
1. At the Top: 124th & 125th Floor (Off-peak & Peak Hours)
2. At the Sky: 148th Floor (Off-peak & Peak Hours)
3. World's Highest Lounge: 154th Floor (Off-peak & Peak Hours)
4. At the Top + Dubai Mall Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
5. The Burj Club Brunch
Some Important Information
- The tickets at Burj Khalifa are for different time slots. Book the tickets from the currently available slots for the amazing Burj Khalifa experience
- Please carry the ticket voucher along with a copy of your passport or Emirates ID. You’ll need to present them before the staff of the ‘At the Top Will Call' counter
- The booking is valid only for the slot and date selected at the time of booking
- The tickets can be used just once and they can’t be transferred
- Any lost/damaged ticket will not be replaced or refunded
- Transfers can be booked with us at additional charges.
The Cancellation Policy
- No cancellation charges shall be applied if the bookings are canceled 48 hours before the tour
- A 100% cancellation charge shall be applied if the tour is canceled within 48 hours of the booking
- If you are eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account within 7 working days
The Child Policy
- Entry is free for children below 4 as they are considered infants
- Those between 4 and 12 years of age are considered children and charged at child rates
- Those above 12 are considered adults and charged at standard rates
The best time to visit Burj Khalifa
As Dubai is otherwise a hot and humid city, it’s best to visit the city between September and February when the weather in the city is at its best. There’s a gentle breeze blowing and the temperatures don’t reach an extreme. You’ll just love being in Dubai at that time of the year.
Dubai’s ‘jewel in the crown,’ the Burj Khalifa stands tall above the clouds at a jaw dropping height of 828 meters (2716.5 feet). Of course, Dubai has much more on offer but there’s no denying the fact that the Burj Khalifa has given Dubai an iconic stature among global tourist hotspots. You are sure to be amazed when we tell you that the Burj Khalifa is three times taller than the Eiffel Tower in the French capital of Paris. After you’ve reached the 148th floor of the Burj Khalifa on one the very fast elevators, you’ll be floored by the stunning panoramic views of
At the Burj Khalifa, you’ll love to know about the many interesting Things that abound the iconic building. The building boasts of the world’s highest elevator system that covers all of 160 floors—a major attraction among the hordes of tourists that throng the Burj Khalifa. Enjoy the breathtaking aerial views of Dubai that spreads far and wide down below the building from the observation decks on the 124th or the 148th floors. You are sure to reach for your camera in no time to capture the spectacular views.
As you enter the city, the first thing that grabs your attention is the gorgeous Burj Khalifa. When you take a glance at this magnificent creation, the first word that will strike your mind is ‘WOW.’ The Burj Khalifa tickets let you explore the magnanimity of this astonishing wonder of Dubai. The intimidating architecture, the mind-blowing features, and the amenities of Burj Khalifa will leave you overwhelmed. Furthermore, the tones of concrete, glass, and aluminum used to define this splendid 21st-century masterpiece are truly praiseworthy.
Burj Khalifa was inaugurated in 2010 and is named after the Emirate’s president Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan. Featuring an unbelievable height of 828 meters, it is the tallest building in the world (taller than the Eiffel Tower). Therefore, all these reasons made Burj Khalifa one of the biggest attractions of the Emirates.
- If you want to save time
Burj Khalifa is one of the world-famous attractions of Dubai, which means you will find long queues at the site. Therefore, you must buy our Burj Khalifa skip-the-line tickets and avoid wasting time in queues.
- If you want to enjoy an ecstatic view at an extraordinary price
The At the Top tickets of Burj Khalifa are what you need if you want to cherish a bird’s eye view of Dubai City without spending a fortune. These are the standard tickets, and you can buy them at discounted rates. Hence, get them to enjoy a captivating city view from the At the Top.
- If you want to enjoy a premium experience
Explore the At the Top Sky on the 148th & 154th floor to witness a marvelous view of Dubai cityscape. Besides, you can enjoy luxurious Arabian hospitality here, followed by mouth-watering delicacies.
- If you want to explore more in Dubai
Q: What is included in the Burj Khalifa tickets?
A: The Burj Khalifa entrance ticket gives visitors access to the observation deck as per the ticket selection, which offers stunning views of the city and the surrounding desert. Visitors can also enjoy interactive exhibits and multimedia displays that showcase the history and engineering behind this incredible building. The ticket will give you access top the entire floor and you are going to have fun exploring and looking around.
Q: How long does it take to reach At The Top?
A: The journey to At The Top of the Burj Khalifa takes around 60 seconds in one of the building's high-speed elevators, which can travel at a speed of up to 10 meters per second. The elevator ride is very unique and thrilling experience for tourists.
Q: Is there a dress code for visiting the Burj Khalifa?
A: While there is no strict dress code enforced, visitors are recommended to dress appropriately and respectfully when visiting the Burj Khalifa. It is recommended to avoid wearing shorts, beachwear, and flip-flops. Do not wear short or revealing clothes as they are considered vulgar.
Q: Can I take photos at the Burj Khalifa?
A: Yes, visitors are allowed to take photos on the observation deck of the Burj Khalifa. There are also professional photographers on-site who can take your photo with the building as a backdrop for an additional fee. Also, bear in mind that you cannot take pictures of other people without asking them.
Q: Are there still any restrictions on the number of people who can visit the Burj Khalifa at one time?
A: There is no such restriction as of now, Visitors are advised to check the latest guidance and restrictions before booking their tickets. The venue has its set of rules so be sure to follow them to the fullest.
Q: Can I visit the Burj Khalifa at night?
A: Yes, the Burj Khalifa observation deck is open until late in 11:00 pm, allowing visitors to enjoy the stunning views of the Dubai city at night. It is recommended to book your tickets in advance, as the night-time slots tend to be in high demand. The night slots attract a lot of tourists and so it may be crowded too.
Q: Are there any age restrictions for visiting the Burj Khalifa?
A: There are no specific age restrictions for visiting the Burj Khalifa, but children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. It is also recommended to take caution and ensure the safety of children while on the observation deck due to the height of the building. Young children should always be supervised by their parents at all times.
Q: Is food and drink available on the Burj Khalifa 124th floor?
A: Yes, there is a cafe located on the Top of the Burj Khalifa where visitors can purchase snacks, drinks, and light meals. However, prices can be higher than usual due to the location and exclusivity of the experience. You cannot bring outside food into the building.
Q: How many floors does the Burj Khalifa have?
A: While the Burj Khalifa has a total of 163 floors, guests are given access only till the 154th floor. The highlights are the 124th and the 125th floors that house the Top Observatory and the 148th floor that houses the New Sky deck Observatory.
Q: What’s the best time in the day to visit the Burj Khalifa?
A: The best time to visit Burj Khalifa is the Sunset time i.e. 8:30pm. However, the Sunset timing changes as per the seasons.
Q: Is it wise to book the tickets in advance?
A: It sure is. The Burj Khalifa is a very popular tourist destination. You would do well to book tickets in advance to avoid last minute rush. For a full refund, do make sure that you make any cancellations at least 48 hours prior to visit.
Q: Which restaurants at Burj Khalifa are the best for dinner?
A: Some of the most popular restaurants at the Burj Khalifa are:
- Amal: This restaurant serves lip smacking Indian cuisine. Do try the Dal Makhani and Naan.
- Atmosphere: You’ll love having high tea here. Dig into delicious snacks at what is the world’s highest restaurant.
- Ristorante: If Italian cuisine is what you crave for, head straight to Ristorante when you’re in Dubai. Take your pick from delicious pasta on cheese slab or the wood fire pizza.
Q: What are the other sightseeing tours in Dubai?
A: Here are the some tours available that you can do in Dubai: