Places To Visit Abu Dhabi – Tourist Attractions In Abu Dhabi
Explore the capital city of UAE with our basket of Abu Dhabi Attractions .Book the tours at cheapest price for Places To Visit Abu Dhabi. A Guided abu dhabi City Tour is a wonderful way to explore the heritage and its modern architecture. There are many tourist attractions in abu dhabi awaits to visit. Let us know if e can help you with places to visit abu dhabi.
View this post on Instagram
Places To Visit Abu Dhabi –
The Abu Dhabi Attractions has so many tours to explore this beautiful city of Abu Dhabi such as Ferrari World, Warner Bros, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque abu dhabi, Emirates Palace and many other tourist attractions in abu dhabi Depending on the tour selection, it lasts for 3 to 8 hours and during this time you will get to see how Abu Dhabi has evolved into a modern city.
Abu Dhabi City Tour is the best way to explore the city, which has been called the “crown jewel” of United Arab Emirates. The city of contrasts, with the most modern malls and luxury hotels coexisting with the desert sand. It offers something for everyone, whether you’re looking for a quiet spot to enjoy your morning coffee or a wild night out on the town. Book the tours at cheapest price to see the beauty of Abu Dhabi.
Places To Visit Abu Dhabi FAQs
What are the renowned places to cover in Abu Dhabi?
- Louvre Museum – The museum of impeccable artwork collection is the Louvre Museum. Find magnificent artworks by eminent artists- Leonardo da Vinci, Giovanni Bellini, Claude Monet, and others. The exquisite collection of artworks the museum features is mind-blowing. Besides, each of them is set in a thematic sequence. The spellbinding collection from different corners of the world is amazing.
- Yas Island – Spend a fun-filled evening at Yas Island. It is one of the largest adventure spots in the city. Participate in various watersports like kayaking, snorkeling, and parasailing. Furthermore, indulge in a world-class shopping experience at the Yas Mall. Besides, Yas Island has many posh restaurants to try some mouth-watering delicacies.
- Warner Bros World- Refresh your childhood cartoon nostalgia at Warner Bros World. It is the world’s first Warner Bros theme park and is divided into six different zones. Go ahead and interact with your childhood favorite cartoon characters, like Tom and Jerry, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flintstones, and more. Besides, don’t miss trying 29 different rides.
- Ferrari World- Experience speed like never before at the Ferrari World. It is one of the most-hyped tourist icons in Abu Dhabi, boasting a Ferrari theme. Ride the enthralling Formula Rossa – the fastest roller coaster. Furthermore, participate in a live stunt show at the park.
What are the fun activities to try in Abu Dhabi Attractions ?
- Try the exclusive desert safari in abu dhabi activity- The glistening dunes of the desert are everything if you want to experience an adrenaline-pumping safari. A few hours away from the main city, the desert safari lets you admire the picture-perfect desert views. Furthermore, you can participate in other thrilling activities, like quad biking, camel rides, falconry performance, etc.
- Spend a day at the Al Ain City– Popularly known as Emirates ‘Garden City,’ Al Ain City is an inland oasis city. The scintillating beauty of lush green surroundings, natural springs, and palm groves made it a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Stroll through the historical corridors of Heritage Village- The Heritage Village takes you back to the old days of the Emirates. Get an idea of the traditional Gulf lifestyle. Besides, spot ancient proof of the Emirati past, like ancient forts, irrigation systems to water the crops, etc.
Can tourists get a visa on arrival?
Tourists can get visas on arrival in Abu Dhabi. However, it is compulsory to have a Green Card or US Visitor Visa. Besides, your passport must have at least six-month validity.
Within how many days can I get a visa?
Various parameters are responsible for getting a visa- nationality, security checks, etc. However, you will receive a tourist visa after three days, and an employment visa takes two weeks.
What is the best time to visit Abu Dhabi?
You can visit Abu Dhabi any time of the year. Most people visit Abu Din winter (December to February) since it is the peak season. However, if you don’t like crowds, you can visit during the off-season in the summer (June to August).
What are the other attractions in Abu Dhabi?
Feel Spiritual at the Grand Mosque
Rekindle the spiritualism within you by visiting the majestic Grand Mosque with us. Admire the stunning beauty of the grand edifice as it stands proudly resplendent in its breathtaking milky whiteness. It’s a tryst with peace and calm at the tranquil surroundings of the Grand Mosque. There simply could be no better way to soothe your soul than to visit the abode of the almighty at the Grand Mosque.
Experience the World of Blinding Speed at the Ferrari World
If the roar of the amazingly fast Formula 1 cars fascinates you, the Ferrari World just has to be on your bucket list. Get a hang of how it feels behind the wheels of a super fast Formula 1 car on amazingly real simulators. Enjoy the thrill of speed as you hop into a go kart and tear through the race track here. The building that houses all of this is a wonder in itself that makes your jaws drop.
Frolic in Refreshing Waters at the Yas Waterworld
Take a break from the heat of Abu Dhabi as you hit the refreshing waters of the Yas Waterworld. Located on the Yas Island, this amazing water park welcomes you with a plethora of adrenaline thumping water slides. You are sure to enjoy every moment here at the Yas Waterworld, ideal for a fun day out with family and friends.
Explore the World of Movies at the Warner Bros. World
Do Hollywood movies mesmerize you? If you find the world of movies absolutely engrossing, you just have to be at the Warner Bros. World. Get a groupfie with Spiderman or join Batman in his fight against evil forces as he battles to protect the city of Gotham. Enjoy the thrilling rides or catch the latest release from the house of Warner Bros. at the multiplex—it’s all there at the Warner Bros. World.
Admire Masterpieces at the Louvre Museum
The fabulous world of art welcomes you at the Louvre Museum in Abu Dhabi. The building itself is a showpiece—a wonder of modern architecture. Step inside to admire masterpieces by the likes of Claude Monet, Giovani Bellini and Vinci. The Louvre Museum is a fine meeting place for the West and the East where stunning works of art from the two worlds are showcased in a beautiful environ.
Explore the Vast Desert on the Morning Desert Safari
A visit to the UAE isn’t complete until you have explored the vast expanse of golden sand dunes at its deserts. Wake up early to be picked up by a powerful 4×4 SUV to visit the Abu Dhabi desert to enjoy the exhilaration of dune bashing as the rising sun spreads its orange hue across the desert. Step into a camp in the desert to unwind much like a Bedouin and enjoy the live performances to the hilt.
Explore the World of Oceans at the SeaWorld
Admire the fascinating world of the blue waters that make our oceans so mesmerizingly beautiful. It’s more than just a fun day out here at the SeaWorld since you’ll be learning about how important conservation is. Learning blends with fun as you try the thrilling rides, be a part of programs that both entertain and educate and before you leave, savor a memorable dinner at a restaurant.
Chill at the Abu Dhabi Snow Park
The Snow Park at Abu Dhabi with its sub-zero world is the perfect escape when it gets unbearably hot in the city. You step into a world of fantasies when you enter the forest that runs only on its whims. The park is an enchanted fantasy world with a distinct theme. A world of trolls and magical creatures ensure that you have the time of your life at the Snow Park where you’ll also visit the amazing land of Narnia.
Which currency is accepted in Abu Dhabi?
US dollars are accepted in most places in Abu Dhabi. However, exchange them with UAE Dirham at the banks in Abu Dhabi or Foreign Exchange Bureaus.
Do I need a visit visa to travel to Abu Dhabi?
Indians require a visit visa to travel to Abu Dhabi. However, you will need a tourist or transit visa before booking your tickets. You must visit our website to apply for a tourist visa, but you won’t need a separate visa if you have a US, UK, or Schengen visa.