ReviewsNo reviews yet
Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
What is so good about this museum? Well, that is exactly what we are going to discuss here. The Louvre Museum in Abu Dhabi .The museum is home to fabulous pieces of art by Giovani Bellini, Claude Monet, and Vinci, making it the epicenter of art and culture in the UAE. The place has more than 600 pieces of art and is thoughtfully arranged in 12 sections. Are you excited to know more? Then keep reading.more about the Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi and louvre museum Abu dhabi tickets
|Days Of Operation||Monday Closed|
|Transportation||Private Transfers can be arranged on additional charges|
|Highlights||Catch the Glimpse of Magnificent art work.|
|Important tips||Advisable to book this tour with Abu Dhabi city tour.|
A Brief Overview Of The Museum
The museum opened to the public in the year 2017 and it has some of the best art pieces in it. It has wonderful exhibits acquired from all over the world. The museum contains 35,000 artworks that represent Western and Eastern cultures. The ticket to this place will give you access to the public spaces, exhibits, and galleries within the museum, We Do Also have louvre museum abu dhabi tickets and as also Abu Dhabi City Tour With louvre Museum . We have this Tour on Private And Sharing Basis as well
What Can You Expect To See Inside Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
This museum will simply take your breath away with its amazing contents. The museum is divided into different sections and each of them is very unique. This is a good place to educate young kids on the different cultures from across the world.
- Children’s Museum
This is the place you should begin the tour from. This s the right section to teach your kids concepts and techniques of art.
- Art Collection Section
This section contains some artistic exhibits from France and it is certainly worth visiting. Also, this has exhibits arranged chronologically clearly displaying the evolution of art over time.
- New Acquisition Section
This section undergoes a lot of changes as the museum keeps getting newer exhibits from all over the world for people to see. Sometimes this section also receives temporary exhibits for a limited period.
Things To Remember Before Visiting The Museum
- No refunds will be issued for tickets that are purchased
- Last-minute entry to the museum is half an hour before it closes
- Tickets for senior Citizens are free. They will be required to show a valid ID at the booking counter.
- Kids till the age of 18 will have to pay rates for children. Children, more than 19 years will be required to pay adult prices.
- The museum stays shut on Mondays
- People traveling from other countries will have to share their visa details during the booking process
How To Reach The Museum
The museum is very easy to reach, you can take a bus from stations 032 and 094 and you should reach within 90 minutes. You can also avail of the Town car and you will reach the museum within 30 minutes. If you are willing to spend extra then take our Private Transfer to Abu Dhabi . You can also avail of shared transfer from the hotel of your residency.
When Should One Visit This Museum
- The museum can be visited at any time of the year. It stays open from 10 in the morning to 8 at night from Saturday all the way to Wednesday. From Thursday to Friday it stays open from 10 in the morning to 11 at night. Mondays the museum stays closed.
What Other Tours Do We Provide In Abu Dhabi ?
There Are Lot Of Multiple Options Of Tours And Excursions In Abu Dhabi
Does The Museum Have Artwork From France?
- The museum has art exhibits from all over the world such as from South Africa Italy, France, and many others. It showcases culture from across the globe under one roof. The concept of the museum came about in the year 2007 and in 2017 it became a reality.
Can You Avail Services Of Guides?
- The museum does not have physical guides, but you can download a multimedia tour on your phone and it is available in many different languages