ReviewsNo reviews yet
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
The fascinating world of Formula 1 racing awaits you at the Ferrari World, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. Experience how it feels like to be in the shoes of Charles Leclerc or Carlos Sainz Jr. at this dream come true destination for fans of racing. Inspired by the world of the Formula 1 racing giants, Scuderia Ferrari, the most popular attraction in Abu Dhabi welcomes you with lots of fun activities and adrenaline-pumping rides.
Moreover, Abu Dhabi’s Ferrari World enjoys the distinction of being the world’s largest space frame structure and also has the world’s fastest roller coaster ride. So what are you waiting for, plan your trip and call Travel Saga to know more about Ferrari World ticket prices.
|Below 1.03 Meters: Not allowed
|Standard ticket / Fastrack ticket
|Sharing / private ( if the transfers option is selected while booking )
- Get Full Day Access to the best Theme Park IN UAE.
- Experience the thrilling family rides.
- The Ticket once booked can only be canceled within the first 24 hours
- Last minute cancelation will be counted as a NO-SHOW and no refund for the same
- Tickets once issued wont be returned back.
More About Ferrari World
Ferrari World is an exhilarating experience here as you enjoy 17 Ferrari-inspired rides and activities for both adults and kids spread through a mammoth 200,000 SQM. The sleek red roof of this iconic structure takes inspiration from the Ferrari GT body’s double curve side profile, an all-time classic, and emblazoned on it is the largest Ferrari logo the world has ever seen. Moreover, there are a lot of rides and attractions welcoming you to this amazing destination exclusive to this place. If that still doesn’t thrill you enough, get a first-hand experience of what happens at a pit stop while changing tires- a close to the real experience of Formula 1 racing. Indeed, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is one of the famous attractions in Abu Dhabi
The Main Attractions at the Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
- The Fastest Roller Coaster in the World: This lightning-fast roller coaster gives you an unparalleled thrill as you zoom up and zip down the tracks screaming at the top of your voice. It's an out-of-this-world adrenaline-pumping adventure that nothing else can even come close to matching
- Spinning Tyres: This is a lot of fun! You are put on a tyre with four others and then you go round and round at a high speed colliding with fellow riders. It’s just the ideal weekend fun activity for you with your friends or cousins for company
- Join Nello as you Dive into the 4D Fantasy Universe: All of our escape into a world of fantasies at times, don’t we? It’s a fantasy ride that Nello, a naughty Ferrari driver takes you on as you dive into oceans, go flying over cliffs, and enter ice caves while 4D technology is used to adjust the temperature, the moisture, the lighting, and the movement as well.
- Ride alongside a Formula 1 Super Star: You must have often wondered how it feels like to be at the wheels of one of those amazing Formula 1 cars. Well, here’s your chance to get a hang of being in the driving seat on one of those fascinating cars as you experience what Formula 1 driving is all about courtesy of motion-based simulation technology. Zip through the streets of Maranello for an unimaginable thrill.
- Take a ride on the iconic Ferrari California: Pinch yourself! No, it’s not a dream! You do get to ride around Yas Island in a Ferrari in California. To put the icing on the cake, you are given a driving lesson on how to drive the iconic model, an experience you can share with a chosen few as you can accommodate two passengers in the rear seat.
- Go for the Ultimate Challenge: Do you consider yourself to be a Ferrari aficionado? Here's your chance to brush up on your knowledge. Participate in an interactive game show that tests your knowledge about the Ferrari. Challenge your friends to a race in a Ferrari F430 Spider on real racecourses and come up trumps being crowned the Fast Lane Champion.
How Should You Reach Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi?
- By the Metro: You can take the metro from Airport Terminal 3 and get off at Ibn Batuta Mall. Once you are there, take a bus to Shahama. From there, hire a taxi from Travel Saga’s transportation services to reach your destination.
- By Bus: Take a bus from Terminal 1 to Ghubaiba Bus Station. Take another bus to Abu Dhabi’s central bus station. Subsequently, head for the Al Wadha Terminal to take a bus to the destination.
- By Yas Express: These are the complimentary shuttle bus services running on several routes. Thus, you can take these from various points in the city to reach Yas Island inside the Ferrari World complex.
What’s the Best Time of the Year to Visit the Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi?
The weather in Abu Dhabi is at its best between December and February. While much of the experience at Ferrari World is an indoor one, it goes without saying that you’ll enjoy your stay in Abu Dhabi all that more when the weather is fine. So, December to February is the time to land in Abu Dhabi for a fascinating tour of the Ferrari World.
A racing enthusiast or not, a trip to the Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi remains etched in the minds of every visitor. The ride on the world’s fastest roller coaster and the simulated activities that give you a hang of Formula 1 racing is truly unforgettable experiences. It’s a holiday experience of a lifetime!
List of Top Rides in Ferrari World
Let us look at some of the exciting rides in Ferrari World.
Abu Dhabi is a city that is full of surprises and has tons to offer its tourists. Ferrari World is one such place. When you are here you must try the Formula Rossa, which is a fantastic ride and it will leave you craving for more without a doubt. This roller coaster uses very sophisticated technology that will give you the thrill you longed for. The roller coaster can go up to a speed of 240 kilometers every hour.
This is one ride in Ferrari World that you must try at all costs. You get to sit in a nice Ferrari car and race down a fictitious racing track fearlessly. If you have wanted to become a racing driver then you can fulfill your dream even for a while at this place. This ride is suitable for adults and kids.
Speed of Magic
This is a fabulous ride that uses 4D technology, this is quite a futuristic experience that will leave you mesmerized to the fullest. You get to speed past virtual racing tracks, mountains, and forests at high speed and it almost feels real. The ride will also make you feel the bumps on the road, the wind, and a hint of rain through the sophisticated technology.
Are you willing to challenge yourself a little bit? Then do not hesitate to go for this ride as you are going to love it. This ride involves you taking a seat on the top of a tower approximately 62 metersand then you take a free fall to the bottom. If you have never experienced something like this before, then you must go to Ferrari World and take this ride. Do not feel scared as this ride uses all the safety measures at all times.
Do you like vintage cars? Then you must visit Bell Italia in Ferrari World, where you get to ride luxury cars from the 1958 era. You also get to drive through a mini version of old Italy. You get to drive past iconic buildings and monuments in Italy, the area is quite spacious so you never feel trapped in an overcrowded area. This is one experience that you must not miss out on under any circumstances.
Ferrari World is never a disappointment and Turbo Track is a perfect example of this. This is an inverted rollercoaster and the first of its kind. If you want to experience something really thrilling with your friends and family then this is the ride for you. This will be a memorable experience for you.
This attraction or ride was started in the year 2016 and since then it has become a popular choice for most people. This roller coaster has a staggering height of approximately 63 meters and covers an area of 1,500 meters. The ride is very exciting and will keep you on the edge of your seat at all times.
This is a ride that will be well-loved by both adults and kids alike. A participant will have to sit on a seat that will resemble a tyre. The ride starts slow and gains speed in between you will move in circular directions feel bums and experience twists all the way.
Take A Ride On A Real Ferrari Car
A trip to Ferrari World is never complete without taking a ride on a real Ferrari car. Do take a mesmerizing ride on a Ferrari car during your trip to this park. You must always keep your seatbelts on while taking this ride. There is no doubt that taking a ride on a real Ferrari car will be an unforgettable moment for you.
Fiorano GT Challenge
This is by far the best ride in the park and this ride can achieve a maximum speed of 270 kilometers every hour. This ride allows four guests to step into a car and race around a track. This is not for the faint-hearted, if you are looking for an adrenalin rush, then this is the ride you need to take without any hesitation.
So, these were some of the thrilling rides at Ferrari World that you are going to love taking.
- Once you book the ticket, you can only cancel it within the first 24 hours.
- If you cancel at the last minute, we will count it as a NO-SHOW and we won't refund you.
- Once issued, tickets won't get returned.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi TICKETS – FAQS
Q. How long does it take to cover all of Ferrari World?
It depends on what you want to explore and the activities you choose to enjoy. That said, around 7-8 hours should be enough to cover all of Ferrari World.
Q. Are there enough options to eat at within the Ferrari World premises?
Oh yes! There are a lot of eateries and restaurants where you can either grab a quick bite or enjoy a full meal inside the Ferrari World.
Q. Is the Ferrari World worth a visit?
All of us love speed, don’t we? Ferrari World brings you the breakneck speed of Formula 1 Racing. You should love being here. Besides, there are as many as 37 rides, all of them unique in their own way. Get a mighty adrenaline rush on a racing track or a roller coaster with a 51 degrees incline.
Q. Does Ferrari World allow wheelchairs and strollers?
Yes, certainly. You’ve only got to use the ones available within the Ferrari World premises on rent.
Q. What are the top experiences that shouldn’t be skipped?
1. Scuderia Challenge: Get a hang of Formula 1 driving being at the wheels yourself on a stimulator. So, take your pick from a GT Line Stimulator to a normal one.
2. Karting Academy: Sharpen your racing skills and quench your thirst for speed at this 290 meters long karting track. Have a go at drifting or speeding and if you have the stomach for it, challenge those accompanying you to a race.
3. Race into Summer: Living up to the racing theme at the Ferrari World, here you are up against time. These are family-themed activities where you race others at eating pizzas or even cook dishes.
4. Schumacher, the Scuderia Ferrari Champion Experience: This ride brings you the inspiring life of the iconic Formula 1 racer Michael Schumacher. It begins with a biography showcasing his struggles and how he rises to achieve phenomenal success. Watch his iconic car where it is parked forever. Admire the various trophies and medals he won.
5. Roof Walking and Ziplining: The Ferrari World is a uniquely shaped structure and the thrill of walking on its roof for 90 minutes can’t be put in words. No less exhilarating is going on a zipline ride above the roof for 30 minutes.
6. Driving a Real F1 Car: This truly is the icing on the cake. Nothing in this world could be more thrilling than going roaring on a drive in a F1 car on your own or as a passenger.
Q. Is food served inside the Ferrari World?
Yes, there are many eateries serving delectable food you can tuck into while exploring the Ferrari World.
Q. What are must visit attractions at Ferrari World?
Some of the must visit attractions are the Scuderia Challenge, Karting Academy, and Race into Summer. Also, Schumacher, the Scuderia Ferrari Champion Experience, Roof walking and Ziplining, and driving a real F1 car.
Q. What’s the best time of the year to visit Ferrari World?
The best time of the year to visit Ferrari World is December to January. You may also visit during the rest of the year.