ReviewsNo reviews yet
Experience the thrilling Zipline Dubai in Dubai marina at a discount price. The fantastic city of Dubai is a treasure trove for tourists of every hue.Zipline Dubai-With myriad attractions like massive shopping malls, huge buildings, pristine beaches by the dazzling sea, and innumerable exciting gaming zones, it’s no wonder that Dubai attracts millions of tourists every year from all across the world.Besides the usual touristy attractions, Dubai offers a lot of opportunities for lovers of adventure sports as well. Paragliding, snorkeling, skydiving, and a lot more is on offer for adrenaline junkies. And one such highly popular activity in Dubai is the Zipline Dubai at Dubai Marina.
|Time||From 10 am ( Time slot as per availability )|
|Duration||20 - 25 Mins. Session|
|Child Policy||Minimum age is 12 years to do the activity.|
|Dress code||Modest comfortable clothing and closed shoes – no skirts, dresses, or flip flops.|
|Requirements||Minimum weight 45 kg & Mininum height 130 cm.|
Highlights of the Zipline Dubai Activity
Welcome to the world’s longest urban zipline, right here in Dubai Marina. The Zipline Dubai operates at a height of over 170 meters from the ground. Starting at the top of Amwaj Towers, you would do a zip-zap-zoom on the zipline and soar down to the Dubai Marina at a pulse-pounding speed of 80kmph. Quite similar to an eagle swooping down on its prey!
The magnificence of Dubai will lie below you as you are perched on the zipline. You would experience the stunning architecture of the Dubai Marina rush up towards you as you are zipping down. Look ahead – the mesmerizing beauty of the Dubai coastline and the azure blue Persian Gulf stretching across the horizon would soothe your senses. And you would be fulfilling your dreams of being a Superman as you zip down, belly-down, attached to the harness. The best part of the day would be during the evening time for this activity – the glorious views of the sunset would leave you spellbound.
- Pickup available from hotels in central Dubai locations (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina). Of course, you can reach the venue via private transportation as well.
- The safety instructors – highly experienced – would ensure that you are adequately informed about the safety measures. Equipment like the harness, trolley, helmet, etc. would be checked & rechecked to ensure that they are fulfilling all the requisite measures.
- Enjoy magnificent views of the gulf, yachts, and high-rises below you, including the stunning Dubai Eye, Palm Jumeirah, Princess Tower and Cayan Tower.
- Get your experience recorded for later viewing.
How to Get There?
- Bus – Take bus no. 8 and get down at the Marina Promenade. From there, it’s a small distance away to the Zipline Dubai.
- Metro – get down at the Jumeirah Lake Towers metro station. Cross over the overpass and reach the mall.
- Cab/self-driven rented vehicle – from Sheikh Zayed Road, take exit 32 to reach Dubai marina.
- Tram – get down at the Dubai Marina Mall station and walk to the mall.
Things to Remember
- Carry your approved id proof (passport/any other govt.-authorized document). It’s mandatory.
- You would get a small locker to keep your valuables like wallets, mobiles, etc. Please don’t carry big luggage with you as there’s no place to keep them.
- Pregnant women/people with cardiac troubles are not allowed to participate in the zipline activity.
- Be dressed in comfortable clothes and shoes. Keep in mind the local sensibilities when you are dressing.
- Age of the participant should be between 12 & 65 years. But participants below 18 years of age should be accompanied by an adult member.
- You should weigh between 50 & 100 kg and have a minimum height of 130 cm
- Maintain social distancing & hygiene norms as per instructions.
- No refunds are applicable in the event of the activity not happening or the guest not turning up, due to whatever reasons.
FAQs on Zipline Dubai Marina
- Is the zipline Dubai safe?
Absolutely. A team of highly qualified & experienced staff operate the zipline and they have zero tolerance for safety negligence. Regular maintenance work is carried out.
- Can you take videos/photos of yourself while pursuing this activity?
You won’t be able to take a selfie photo/video while doing this activity. However, an action camera would be attached to your helmet which will record the entire activity. These photos and videos would be sent to the email used for registrations.
- Is any prior experience necessary for participating in the zipline activity?
Not at all. Professional instructors would guide you at every step regarding safety mechanisms and other details to make the experience a perfect mix of adrenaline rush and bliss!
- How high is the Zipline Dubai?
The Zipline Dubai has you soaring through the skies of Dubai at a height of 170 meters. The adrenaline thumping ride gives you a stunning view of the majestic Dubai skyline.
- Are there any minimum height and weight requirements for a ride on the Zipline Dubai?
Yes, there are. One needs to be at least 130cms tall and he/she should weigh between 50 and 100 kilos. It’s a must that the visitor’s medical condition is stable at the time of the ride.
- What kind of clothes should I wear?
It’s recommended that you wear comfortable clothes that allow free movement of the limbs. Free flowing garments should be avoided since you will be zipping through strong winds. Closed shoes are a must. Please avoid wearing any jewelry or any accessories. Make sure that you avoid attire that expose.
- What are the attractions that can be viewed during the Zipline Dubai ride?
The zipline that has you zooming from Amwaj Towers all the way to the Dubai Marina Mall offers stunning views of Dubai’s stunning skyline and its beautiful scenery. Some of the places deserve special mention.
- You can take in amazing views of the coastline. The waves rushing towards the lovely white sand beaches and then withdrawing into the turquoise waters are a treat for the eyes.
- You can also take in spectacular views of the largest Ferris wheel in the world, the Dubai Eye. The giant wheel with its glass cockpits gleaming in the bright sunlight are a beautiful sight indeed.
- The views of the Palm Jumeirah are spectacular as well. This large man-made cluster of islands looks just amazing as you enjoy the thrill of zipping on the Dubai. Shaped like a palm tree, the Palm Jumeirah is dotted with stunningly posh restaurants and residences. The luxurious yachts look just like toys as you glide along the Zipline.