ReviewsNo reviews yet
Basking in glory, the proud city of Dubai is associated with some of the largest structures that mankind has ever seen.
|Child Policy||Below 1.05 Mtr. Free|
|Highlights||Largest Indoor theme park with 4 adventure zones and multiple rides|
|Transportaion||Private Transfers Can be arranged on additional charges|
|Ticket Options||Regular ticket / Fast track Ticket|
- Get Full Day Access to the best Theme Park IN UAE.
- Experience the thrilling family rides.
- The Ticket once booked can only be canceled within the first 24 hours
- Last minute cancelation will be counted as a NO-SHOW and no refund for the same
- Tickets once issued wont be returned back.
It’s home to the world’s tallest structure, and the world’s largest aquarium and you’ll have to add to that list; the world’s largest indoor theme park- the IMG Worlds of Adventure. Running out of breath? Yes, Dubai with its unending attractions does leave you in awe. The IMG Worlds of Adventure is another out-of-this-world experience Dubai has on offer for you.
Spread over a mammoth 1.5 million square feet, this amazing theme park is divided into 4 areas called Epic Zones, each with a theme of its own. The park welcomes a jaw-dropping 20,000 guests every day. Kick off your day at the first zone spread over 230,000 square feet bringing alive the kid in you with characters from Cartoon Network like the Powerpuff Girls giving you company. You’ll love the laid-back environment at the Lazy Town and the Ben 10 5D cinema, the first one of its kind in the entire world draws in crowds in hordes. The world’s largest retail store, another major attraction of this zone further adds to the excitement.
The second zone, the 350,000 square feet Marvel Zone gives you the feeling of being on the streets of New York. It has amazing 3D rides inspired by Marvel’s superheroes with the Avengers Flight of the Quinjets, Spider-Man Doc Ock’s Revenge, the Hulk Epsilon Base 3D, and Thor Thunder Spin just take your breath away!
Wait, it’s not over yet. There’s a pre-historic world awaiting you at the Lost Valley with 70 animatronic dinosaurs and five signature rides- the Adventure Fortress, the Dino Carousel, The Forbidden Territory, the Predator, and the Velociraptor. It’s a travel back in time at this zone and these thrilling rides give you a mad adrenaline rush.
As the day draws to a close and darkness falls, a visit to the Haunted Hotel inside IMG Boulevard spooks you sending a chill down your spine. If all of this appears a bit over the top to you, there are other attractions thoughtfully laid out for you. There are retail shops, including the world’s largest at the Cartoon Network zone as already mentioned, there are excellent food and beverage shops serving delectable cuisine and drinks, and you’ll also have the opportunity to participate in activities like adventure photography.
How Should You Reach the IMG Worlds of Adventure?
There’s no direct metro link between the airport and the IMG Worlds of Adventure. However, you can take the Red Line to reach the Dubai Mall or the Mall of Emirates metro stations. You may book a taxi from there to take you to the final destination. The Government operated Dubai Transport Airport Taxi Service helps visitors reach any destination at fares based on predetermined rates which appear on a meter.
Some Important Information
- Guests are picked up only from their Dubai hotels/residences and not the airport
- Pick-up from any location other than the Dubai hotel/residence shall be arranged at an additional charge
- Specially abled guests shall have to provide proof which will allow the entry of a helper for free
- Discounts are offered when the various attractions are combined into a single package. No discount is offered on individual rides
- Transfer options are available if the ‘with transfer’ option is selected
- The pickup or drop-off times may be modified by 30 to 60 minutes depending on the traffic
- The park is open from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm from Sundays to Wednesdays and from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm from Thursdays to Saturdays
- If the park is filled to capacity during the Eid holidays, guests are requested to come the next day
The IMG Worlds of Adventure sure does justice to its name! It indeed is a world of exciting adventure-filled experiences. The place is an ideal destination for kids and adults alike with the park having something or the other lined up to fill each and every visitor’s day with fun and gaiety. Yes, there’s never a dull moment at the IMG Worlds of Adventure. You’ll love it here!
View this post on Instagram
IMG World of Adventure FAQs
- What’s the location of the IMG World of Adventures?
The IMG World of Adventures is on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road right in the heart of Dubai. Just 25 minutes from Dubai Marina, the IMG World of Adventures can be reached easily from every part of the city.
- Is there anything I should remember before I visit IMG World of Adventures?
Yes, do remember to carry your booking voucher and do keep valid identity proof handy. Also, do keep in mind that you can’t bring any food from outside into the IMG World.
- Can I bring kids to the IMG World of Adventures?
Of course, you can! The IMG World of Adventures is a fun-filled place loaded with excitement and thrill and your kids are sure to love every moment of being here. Of the five zones, the ones dedicated to cartoons and dinosaurs are a favorite among kids. Catch up on the latest movies at the 12-screen plush Novo Complex Cinema.
- How many rides does the IMG World of Adventures have?
There are as many as 17 rides, each one of them truly pulsating. Take your pick from the spooky Haunted Hotel, the Thor Thunder Spin or the Avengers Battle of Ultron, or any of the other rides that are no less thrilling.
- What’s the minimum time required to cover all of IMG World of Adventures?
With a lot of rides and attractions, the IMG World of Adventures covers a large area. Therefore, you need no less than all 4-5 hours to cover all of it. If apart from enjoying the rides, you want to catch a movie or enjoy eating at any of the restaurants, do set aside at least 6 hours so you don’t feel rushed.
- What kind of clothes should I wear?
Just turn up in smart casuals in the summer and take care to keep yourself protected in the winter. Make sure that you keep clear of revealing outfits since wearing them will hurt local sentiments.
- Is it safe to take the rides at the IMG World of Adventures?
Yes, it is. The rides can be enjoyed by kids and adults alike. That said, there are certain specifications regarding height and age in place for some of the rides keeping rider safety in mind. These are usually the intense rides that are physically straining. To take all the rides, you need to be at least 1.30m tall. Kids who are accompanied by an adult should be at least 1.05m tall.