ReviewsNo reviews yet
Dubai Visit Visa For Indians
To visit Dubai, UAE, all Indian must have a valid visa. Whether you are going for a short tour or a business trip to UAE, must have Dubai Visit Visa For Indians
Boasting of world-class infrastructure that all admire, a plethora of mesmerizing attractions, fabulous shopping destinations, and a rich cultural legacy, Dubai is an absolute dreamland for a vacation. No wonder Dubai finds pride of place among Forbes 10 Most Visited Cities in the World. With myriad activities and attractions lined up for you, Dubai has something in store for everyone. From tall skyscrapers that draw gasps of admiration from those who love vibrant cities to breathtaking scenery straight out of a painting, Dubai has it all. You are sure to love every moment in the city.
All Indians and those who hold Indian passports shall need a visa to visit Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Here are the details-
|Processing Time||24 Hours|
|Visa Type||30 Days Visit Visa|
Types of Dubai Tourist Visas for Indian
- Transit Visa: Valid for 48 hours only
- 96 Hours Visa: Perfect for those who want to come to UAE for a short tour or business trip.
- 30-Day Dubai Tourist Visa: This visa lets you stay in Dubai for a longer period of 30 days. If you acquire this sort of visa, you’ll need to make your trip to Dubai within a period of 60 days from the date of issue after which the visa shall expire. You can have this visa extended for a maximum of 10 days only after you meet certain terms and conditions.
- 60 Days Dubai Visa
What Are the Documents Needed for the Visa?
- A passport that’s valid for at least six months from the date of submission of application
- Passport sized photographs with a white background taken within the last 6 months
Before you file the application for a visa to Dubai, make sure that you meet all the requirements and provide us all the necessary details as asked by our team. You should attach all the supporting document as requested and make all the necessary payments.
Indians are eligible for visa-on-arrival at Dubai provided they hold a UK, EU, or US visa or green card.
The Steps of Acquiring a Dubai Tourist Visa
- First decided which visa is required, whether 96 hours visa, 30 days or 60 days and accordingly proceed.
- Then you will have to provide the details of your passport, contact details, email address and all supporting documents.
- Pay the visa fees and wait for intimation with the unique confirmation number which is provided only after your payment is processed
- Once the visa will be approved then our team will inform you for the same.
We at Travel Saga provide you with much-needed assistance that helps in the smooth acceptance of your visa application. Our executives shall guide you through the entire process, right from filling out the application form to submitting the documents.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for UAE Visa
- Who can be my sponsor in Dubai?
You may have either of the following sponsoring you in Dubai-
- Any hotel or tourism agency
- An airline company or airline handlers
- Relatives and friends with resident status in the UAE
- Any other organisation based in the UAE
How long does it take for a visa to the UAE to get processed?
- Depending on the what types of visa you applied, it can take anything from 24 hours to few working days unless there are any shortcomings in your application
For how long should my passport be valid when I apply for the UAE visa?
Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of filing the application.
What are the chances of rejection?
There’s virtually no chance of rejection provided you furnish all necessary documents and filled inaccurate information.
- Which Airport have direct flight to Dubai from India?
Which countries can Indian citizens visit with a visa on arrival?
|Mauritius||Hong Kong||Macau||Laos||Cape Verde|
|Thailand||Sri Lanka||Fiji Islands||Bolivia|
Do Indian kids need to apply for a Dubai visa?
Indian kids holding separate passports must apply for a Dubai visa. A visa is a necessary document required to get permission to travel to any country.
Can I work in Dubai with a tourist visa?
No, citizens from other countries cannot work in Dubai with a tourist visa. One must apply for a work visa to work in Dubai.
Should Indian citizens carry their original passports when traveling to Dubai?
Yes, Indian citizens must carry their original passport when traveling to Dubai since it is an essential identification document, which one will need everywhere in Dubai.
Do you charge anything extra apart from the visa processing fee?
No, we only ask for the visa processing fee from the applicants as per our company policy. Apart from that, we don’t ask for anything else.
Visa extension is only possible in case of tourism extension, strengthening personal connections
Can I ask for a visa extension in case of emergencies?
ons in Dubai with friends or family, etc. One can visit us to apply for visa extension services.