ReviewsNo reviews yet
30 Days Visit Visa Dubai
This tourist visa is meant for those looking to make a short trip to Dubai to catch up with family and friends. 30 days Dubai visit visa price will be advised on request.This visa cover insurance as well. What you shall need to furnish for such a visa depends on what nationality you have. Citizens from GCC countries need no visa to enter Dubai and those from 32 nations mentioned below are eligible for visas on arrival. Residents of the GCC who aren’t GCC citizens but hold high positions like company managers, auditors, business persons, doctors, accountants, engineers, pharmacists, or public sector employees, their families, drivers, and personnel who are sponsored are eligible to be given a non-renewable 30-day visa on arrival at UAE’s designated ports of entry.30 Days Visit Visa Dubai- is much needed To visit Dubai
|3-4 Working Days
|30 Days Single Entry( Multi entry on different price)
|30 Days Single Entry
|AED 425/-( Price May Vary for some nationality)
|30 Days Multiple Entry
|AED 950/- ( Price May Vary for some nationality)
Note: After you’ve completed your online visa application booking formalities, you can mail us your documents to us. Apart from helping you have your visa application approved, we also offer convenient visa extension programs which shall allow you to stay back in Dubai without having to exit the UAE.30 days visit visa Dubai price may vary from mentioned in booking page.
Visa Documents Needed for-30 Days Visit Visa Dubai-
After we have received clear scanned copies of the following documents, we start your Dubai visa processing-
- Passport size photograph
- Front page of the passport
- Last page of the passport
- If you’ve visited Dubai before, the passport page which bears the exit stamp
- Confirmed return air tickets
- The passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months
- Details in the passport shouldn’t be handwritten
- The submitted documents should be absolutely clear
- A copy of the guarantor’s passport and the visa page both of which should be valid for at least 6 months
- A cheque of AED 5500 shall be treated as a security deposit and encased only if the visitor absconds
- A statement of the last month of the bank account the cheque has been drawn from showing regular transactions
Documents for Visitors who Have No Guarantor in the UAE
- Family visitors need not submit any guarantee. They shall instead have to submit proof of hotel/airline/tour bookings
- Certain visitors, except for those visiting with families are to make a deposit of AED 5500. This deposit shall be returned once the visitor submits a scanned copy of the passport page bearing the UAE exit stamp. It’s a vital element as it’s proof of you not overstaying already and that you are ready to leave
The Application Process of 30 Days Visit Visa Dubai-
Here are a few simple steps you’ll need to go through to apply online for a 30 Days Visit Visa Dubai
- Enter the required details including your nationality, date of travel, and number of visas required in the application
- Provide the necessary documents
- Make the necessary payments
After a thorough review of your visa application, you may be contacted by our visa staff for more information and documents like the hotel booking voucher, airline ticket details, and the guarantor’s documents to process your visa smoothly. On most occasions, we have the visa issued within the time mentioned to you unless the visa authorities ask for more documents that delay the process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do infants and kids need visas before entering the UAE?
- All infants and kids entering the UAE with non-UAE parent/s shall need a visa.
How should you apply for a Dubai visa from any other country?
- You may file an online application. Your friend or relative staying in the UAE may also apply for a visa on your behalf.
What different types of visas can you apply for in the UAE?
- Depending on the purpose of your visit and the duration of your stay, you may apply for a transit, tourist, or visit visa.
How many days before I intend to land in Dubai should I apply for the visa?
- While it takes no more than 3-4 working days to process a visa, we suggest that you apply for one at least a month in advance so that you remain prepared for any unforeseen delays
Read our Blog for Nationalities from 82 countries are visa-exempted to enter UAE