ReviewsNo reviews yet
The Dubai Mall Aquarium and Underwater Zoo takes things to a scale so grand, you would have thought them impossible before being there.
|Ticket type||Regular Ticket / Dubai aquarium & penguin cove ticket.|
|Highlights||Visit to the 270 m Aquarium tunnel, underwater zoo & penguin cove.|
|Transportation||Private Transfers can be arranged ( if option is selected at booking time )|
|Remarks||All tickets have different set of inclusions.|
Dubai has a knack for making seemingly impossible things come to life. The city never ceases to surprise you. Just when you feel you’ve seen it all, up pops something that leaves you speechless in this amazing city of Dubai. The Dubai Mall Aquarium is one such attraction in this mesmerizing city which leaves you speechless with its exoticness
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Tickets is a great way to enjoy the wonderful experience of this award-winning aquarium and its beautiful underwater world that includes sharks, sea horses, jellyfish, and 150+ species.
Living up to the hype around it of being a tourist attraction of epic proportions, the Dubai Mall Aquarium is the largest suspended acrylic aquarium in the world. It’s on the ground floor of the mall and it rises to the third floor. The aquarium houses more than 33000 marine animals of exotic species. The Dubai Mall Aquarium is so enormous, it simply leaves you wonder-eyed.
You’ll just love the animals in the aquarium with the star attraction being the 750kgs. 40 years old crocodile. Apart from the massive alligator, the aquarium is also home to many pelagic fish, penguins, sharks, lizards, piranhas, and snakes. The 10 million liters, huge aquarium presents exotic marine life before you take your breath away.
Come, join us on an unforgettable journey as we take you around beginning with the 180-degree aquarium tunnel. There are other major attractions as well, like the underwater observatory, the underwater zoo, and the famous Behind the Scenes tour. There’s a lot more to entertain you and you’ll simply have to pick them from the package. Go on a virtual adventure in the Submersible Simulator where you find yourself among dugongs, whale sharks, and other exotic creatures of the seas.
Enjoy a film showcasing how the huge flow of visitors is managed efficiently at the aquarium in a film shown at the Big Screen Theater. It's so very thrilling when you watch thousands of water animals swim below your boat as you float on the glass bottom boat at the aquarium. Irrespective of the options you choose, your visit to the Dubai Mall Aquarium is sure to be a fun-filled experience, one that you’ll cherish forever.
Things to see at Dubai Mall Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- Enjoy the largest aquarium in the world with a jaw-dropping 10 million liters of water
- Visit the underwater zoo as well
- There are 33000 marine animals here of as many as 150 species
- You can participate in super thrilling adventure activities like diving with the sharks, cage snorkeling, and a ride on a boat with a glass bottom while viewing sea animals swim below it
- Take a walk along the 48-meter-long underwater tunnel enjoying a 180-degree view of the aquarium
- Watch the mammoth King Croc, the largest reptile in the world
Best Time to Visit
The weather in Dubai is the best between October and February. However, the city's a bit crowded then as the Dubai Duty-Free Shopping Festival is held and the schools go on vacation. That brings more visitors to every tourist attraction. If the crowd doesn’t bother you much, Dubai is best to visit between October and February when the weather is very pleasant indeed.
View this post on Instagram
- No cancellation charges shall be applied if the cancellation’s made 24 hours before the scheduled departure
- However, if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of the scheduled departure, a 100% cancellation charge is applied
- If you’re eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account in 7 working days
- Entry will be free for children below 2 years of age as they are considered children
- Children between 2 and 15 years of age shall be considered children and charged at child rates
- Children above 15 will be considered adults and charged at the usual rates
A visit to the Dubai Mall Aquarium should be a must on your visit to Dubai. After all, you shouldn’t be missing the largest suspended aquarium in the world filled with 10 million liters of water. It’s a truly jaw-dropping experience watching the exotic sea animals here- an experience you won’t ever forget.