ReviewsNo reviews yet
If you’re a nature lover, the Dubai Miracle Garden you are sure to find the Dubai Miracle Garden a land of absolute bliss.
|Child Policy||3-12 years|
|Transfers||Private Transfers can be arranged on additional charges|
|Highlights||Largest Flower garden in the world with over 150 million flowers in full bloom|
|Park Hours||Everyday 9 am - 9 pm|
Home to more than 150 million flowers and plants, the beauty of Dubai Miracle Garden is simply breathtaking. This wonderland welcomes you into a world of bright and colorful flowers and green plants. It leaves you wondering how a desert region can have such lush greenery.
You’ll love walking down the wonderful pathways that are lined with spectacularly beautiful flowerbeds. The sweet fragrance of the many beautiful flowers fills the garden giving it a lovely romantic aura. Spread over 72,000 square meters, the charming Dubai Miracle Garden is also home to many beautiful butterflies. The lovely butterflies fluttering through the air are a sight to behold. The Dubai Miracle Garden brings you close to nature amidst exquisite flora and fauna.
The Highlights of the Dubai Miracle Garden
- Admire the stunning beauty of what happens to be the Middle East’s largest flower garden
- Crafted with tens of thousands of beautiful flowers, the Emirates A 380, the world’s largest passenger aircraft is indeed awe-inspiring
- There are more than 150 million flowers blooming at the Dubai Miracle Garden that have been crafted into beautiful sculptures and structures
- Do visit the Butterfly Garden which houses fifteen thousand butterflies from as many as 50 different species
- One of the highlights of the visit is the lovely floral floats that pass by with live music playing in the background and dancers performing at the Flower Parade
- The exquisitely beautiful flowers and butterflies at the Dubai Miracle Garden make your visit very special
- Watch the spectacular tallest topiary structure in the world crafted t resemble Mickey Mouse at the Dubai Miracle Garden, which at 18.06 m has made it to the Guinness Book of Records
- Created with more than 500,000 fresh flowers and plants, the Airbus A 380 is the world’s largest floral installation—a major draw at the garden
- The lovely Floating Lady, the latest addition to the exquisite garden is absolutely stunning!
- Capture some beautiful butterflies of 50 different species in your camera
- Watching glittering Koi fish swim in the shimmering waters of the Koi Pond inside Dome 2 of the Dubai Butterfly Garden is a wonderful experience
The Major Attractions
- Lake Park: A charmingly beautiful lake with lovely flowers
- Umbrella Tunnel: An intriguing pathway lined by upside-down umbrellas
- Giant Teddy Bear: A wonderful structure made from stunning flowers
- Floral Clock: A beautiful clock of 15 meters made of flowers
How Should Your Reach There?
By Metro: take a metro on the Red Line and get off at the Mall of the Emirates station.
By Bus: Bus number 105 takes you straight to the Dubai Miracle Garden.
Frequently Asked Questions on Miracle Garden
- What’s the best time of the day to visit the Dubai Miracle Garden?
While the garden’s open from 9 am to 10 pm, we suggest that you visit it early in the morning when it’s less crowded.
- What’s the location of the Dubai Miracle Garden?
Al Barsha South 3, Dubai land, is the location of the Dubai Miracle Garden. It’s right in the heart of the city.
- How many types of flowers can one see at the Dubai Miracle Garden?
The Dubai Miracle Garden is home to 150 million flowers of 120 different varieties.
- What are the food options available at the Dubai Miracle Garden?
There are various food options you’ll find here. You can take your pick from Indian, Continental, or Arabian cuisine. You can also feast on tasty ice cream, snacks, and various beverages. Grilled corn, doughnuts, and popcorn are the hot favorites.
- Can we take photographs inside the Dubai Miracle Garden?
Sure, you can take snaps. However, you can’t use professional cameras or drones. You’ll have to take prior permission for professional shoots.
- Is it possible to visit the garden at night?
Yes, it is. We suggest that you visit the Dubai Miracle Garden in the evening a couple of hours before sundown so you can capture its beauty both during the day and after dark.