ReviewsNo reviews yet
Italy Visa from Dubai
Italy is ideal for a Romanticism. Besides, the country is ideal, if you are visiting Europe for the first time. An Italy Visa from Dubai is all you need to visit this fairy-tale land.
We often associate Italy with fashion trends, rich culture and history, and picture-perfect landscapes. Well, it is truly a fascinating land of historic beauty, good food, delicious wine, and more.
Italy includes some worth-visiting cities, like Tuscany, Milan, Florence, Rome, and more. It is huge and grand to cover the entire country in a month. Moreover, it is a great idea to take a break from the grandeur of Dubai and soothe your eyes with nature’s abundance. So Its Time For You to Apply Italy Visa From Dubai
This diverse country is ideal to travel to. However, if you truly want to indulge in nature's beauty, you must visit Italy’s Venice. The captivating beauty of the city, the tiny traditional houses, and the vibe- everything is fascinating.
|Visa Type||Single Entry Tourist visa|
|Visa Processing Time||15-20 Working Days|
|Visa fee||750 AED|
|File charges||250 AED|
- Original Passport and copy (6-month validity with at least two blank pages).
- Each applicant's passport and residence visa should have a minimum validity of 6 months.
- 2 passport-size photos with white backgrounds.
- Emirates ID Copy (Front & Back).
- A no-objection letter from the company/sponsor of the applicant.
- An attested copy of your bank statement (6 months).
- Tenancy contract copy of UAE residence.
- A travel insurance certificate along with your return ticket.
- A copy of your hotel reservation at your destination.
- Copy of the birth certificate (For the child).
- Invitation letter and Passport copy, visa copy; Tenancy contract of the inviting person in Schengen (If any) Hotel Voucher, Air Tickets.
- Application Form Filling assistance.
- Verification of Documents.
- Travel Itinerary.
- Travel Insurance.
- Blocked Hotel Booking.
- Blocked Air Tickets.
- Covering letter.
- Simply contact the Travel Saga Tourism representatives and rest assured we will be there for your assistance for the entire Visa processing.
We are here to help you with issuing an Italy visa so that you can have a memorable vacation. Travel Saga is reliable and trustworthy and our visa success rate is 99%.
- We need a copy of your passport having at least six months of validity.
- A copy of your UAE residence visa having six-month validity is compulsory to provide.
- Financial proof is necessary to issue visas. Therefore, we need your last three-month bank statement with a valid stamp from the bank.
- You must submit your last three-month pay slip.
- We need a passport-size photograph on a white background.
- A NOC letter from the employer is a must if you are traveling for work purposes.
- We need a copy of your trade license if you are self-employed.
- You must submit a passport and visa copy of the sponsor.
- Submit a bank statement of the sponsor as financial proof.
- A sponsorship letter from the sponsor is required.
- Accommodation and flight ticket details (both ways).
Types of Italy visas
90 days visit visa
- It is a 90 days tourist visa using which you can go on a vacation to Italy.
- A tourist visa is useful for visiting relatives or friends in Italy.
- Ideal for school trips.
- A visit visa is ideal for attending business conferences, meetings, or other official needs.
- A transit visa permits the traveler to choose Italy as a layover destination to reach the final destination.
Visa for more than 90 days
- It is a work visa, and you can issue it for employment purposes.
- A student visa lets the students stay in the country for more than 90 days to finish any course.
- A medical visa allows patients to stay in Italy beyond 90 days.
How to apply for Any International Visa
1st step- Visit our website to fill up the visa application form.
2nd step- Collect the documents to attach with the application form.
3rd step- Scan the documents as we need digital copies. Besides, check for any errors on the application form before submitting it to avoid rejection.
4th step- We have a secure payment gateway. You must pay the fee for the visa processing through the payment gateway.
5th step- Once we receive the documents, we will go through everything before forwarding them to the Embassy.
6th step- The Embassy will check and process your visa application.
7th step- You will receive the visa in your email within two to three weeks if your application is error-free.
8th step- Don’t forget to get a hard copy of the visa before travelling to Italy.
FAQs on Italy Visa from Dubai
Can I reapply for the visa if the application rejection?
You can reapply for the visa after a certain period if it cancels.
How long it takes to receive the visa?
You will receive your visa within two to three weeks post application.
Can I use a visit visa to stay more than 90 days in Italy?
No, you cannot use a visit visa to stay in Italy beyond 90 days. You have to extend it in case of emergencies.
Countries which require visa to fly to Italy
|Afghanistan||British Indian Ocean Territory||Dominican Republic||Sao Tome and Principe||Liberia||Mauritania|
|Aland Islands||British Virgin Islands||Ecuador||Saudi Arabia||Senegal||Mayotte|
|Algeria||Burkina Faso||Egypt||Svalbard and Jan Mayen||Sierra Leone||Mongolia|
|American Samoa||Burundi||Equatorial Guinea||Swaziland||Sint Maarten||Montserrat|
|Angola||Cambodia||Eritrea||Syrian Arab Republic||Somalia||Morocco|
|Antarctica||Cape Verde||Falkland Islands||Tanzania||South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands||Myanmar|
|Armenia||Cayman Islands||Faroe Islands||Thailand||South Sudan||Namibia|
|Aruba||Central African Republic||Fiji||Togo||Sri Lanka||Nauru|
|Bahrain||China||French Polynesia||Tunisia||Suriname||New Caledonia|
|Bangladesh||Christmas Island||Gabon||Turkey||Saint Pierre and Miquelon||Niger|
|Belarus||Cocos Islands||Gambia||Nigeria||Palestinian Territory||Iraq|
|Belize||Comoros||Ghana||Niue||Papua New Guinea||Isle of Man|
|Bermuda||Cook Islands||Greenland||Turks and Caicos Islands||Pitcairn Islands||Jamaica|
|Bolivia||Curacao||Guam||United States Virgin Islands||Qatar||Jordan|
|Bonaire||Democratic Republic of the Congo||Guernsey||Uzbekistan||Reunion||Kazakhstan|
|Guinea Bissau||Libya||Norfolk Island||Wallis and Futuna||Rwanda||Kuwait|
|Guyana||Madagascar||North Korea||Yemen||Saint Barthelemy||Kyrgyzstan|
|Haiti||Malawi||Northern Mariana Islands||Zambia||Saint Helena||Laos|