ReviewsNo reviews yet
Global Village Dubai
True to its name, the Global Village Dubai showcases the culture and lifestyle of 90 countries spread around the world. Contact us for the global village Dubai ticket price and avoid standing in queue at booking counter.The Global Village spread across a mammoth 17,200,000 sq.ft. is by far Dubai’s largest shopping, entertainment, and tourism project. A visit to this exciting place ensures a day filled with fun and excitement. Bring along your kids to the Global Village for a wonderfully educating experience that teaches them about various countries of the world.
|Time||4 pm - 12 am|
|Child policy||3-12 years|
|Transportation||Private Transfers Can be arranged on additional charges|
|Highlights||Get to explore a world without boundaries with access to over 90 countries pavilion.|
It presents a vibrant canvas—a cultural potpourri that brings you a peek into the heritage, tradition, and lifestyle of the people of various countries of the world, right from the Far East to the Americas.
Not only is a visit to the Global Village an educational experience. It’s also a day full of excitement, entertainment, and thrill as the village is dotted with large rides and slides that give you a terrific rush of adrenaline. The Global Village welcomes you with a lot of options for shopping and dining as well. There are more than 3,500 restaurants spread around the entire village that serves delectable food. A visit to the Global Village is therefore a day filled with wholesome entertainment and learning.
Global Village Dubai ticket price Includes
- Take a walk around pavilions showcasing the cultural heritage of as many as 90 countries from different corners of the world
- The Carnival presents awe-inspiring stunts and acrobatic acts performed by ace professionals
- The Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum leaves you spellbound with its truly hard-to-believe titbits
- Perfect for both kids and adults, enjoy watching your favourites from a mind-boggling array of 40,000 live entertainment and cultural shows
- Capture replicas of global heritage sites from all across the world like the Colosseum or the Taj Mahal that look very real in your camera
- Charge your batteries digging into sumptuous food served at the many restaurants and cafes spread around the village
- If you’ve chosen the option of transfers during booking, we pick you up from your accommodation. You’ll otherwise have to reach the village on your own
- The large 35+ pavilions give you a peek into the cultural heritage and the cuisine of different countries
- Explore the tradition, culture, lifestyle, and more of various nations from different corners of the world as you take a stroll around the Global Village
- Take your pick from the many cultural shows, stage shows, parades, concerts, and stunt shows that have bagged many awards
- The Global Village is dotted with more than 3500 restaurants serving mouthwatering food you would love to savour
How Should You Reach the Global Village Dubai ?
- By the Metro: Get off at the First Gulf Bank station after taking the Red Line on the Metro. After that take a 50-minute taxi to reach the Global Village.
- By Bus: There are four bus routes operated by Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority (R.T.A) providing shuttle service from the Global Village
- Private Transportation can also be arrange by travel saga tourism
Frequently Asked Questions on Global Village Dubai
- What are the main attractions at the Global Village Dubai ?
The Global Village is a display of the cultural heritage of various nations of the world from different regions. You’ll see pavilions here showcasing the tradition and culture of countries from the MENA, Far East, Europe, Africa and the Americas.
- In which year was the Global Village opened to the public?
The Dubai Global Village opened its doors to the public in the year 1996 and it has been very popular among tourists ever since then.
- Are There Any More Attraction Near By To Global Village ?
- How long does it usually take to cover all of the Global Village Dubai ?
For a comprehensive tour of the Global Village covering all the rides and shows, you’ll need 4-6 hours.
- Can visitors bring their own food?
Yes, they can. While there are many restaurants and food joints serving lip-smacking food, guests are still allowed to bring their own food into the Global Village.
- How many countries are showcased at the Global Village Dubai ?
The Dubai Global Village brings the cultural heritage of as many as 90 countries from various parts of the world to create a vibrant melting pot of various traditions.