ReviewsNo reviews yet
Among all the wonders of Dubai, Butterfly Garden Tickets is one that can’t be missed by a nature lover.
|Park hours||9 am - 6 pm|
|Child Policy||Below 3 years are free|
|Transfers||Private Transfers can be arranged on additional charges|
|Highlights||you get to explore the world’s largest covered butterfly garden, home to more than 15,000 beautifully winged creatures representing more than 50 species in different shapes and sizes.|
|Days of operations||Open everyday|
Butterfly Garden, Dubai is a beautiful abode to more than 15,000 colorful butterflies and a small pond inhabited by Koi fish. It is said to be a haven for all nature lovers. The butterfly garden is situated just next to Dubai Miracle Garden and is a spectacular and breathtaking place to be in. It is said to be one of the largest and most beautiful butterfly gardens in the world.
It has 10 large domes sheltering many thousands of vibrant butterflies. The garden features around 50 distinct species of butterflies in a variety of colors and sizes. Some species are really exotic and rare. You don’t only get a rare opportunity to witness such a huge number of magnificent butterflies but also a chance to observe the life cycle of the butterflies. You get to see them evolve from a caterpillar to a butterfly through the various stages. This is an extremely rare opportunity.
Apart from butterflies and the koi fish pond, there are many other attractions such as Kid’s cinema house, a souvenir shop where you can find beautiful stuff related to nature and butterflies, and a cafeteria.
Major Highlights of Butterfly Garden, Dubai
- You get 9 hours of access to the Butterfly Garden with your booking.
- A beautiful small pond shelter to many koi fish. Absorb the beauty of vibrant and colorful orange and white fish swimming around in the pond.
- A kid’s cinema hall that lets children take a sneak peek into the animal world with many informative exhibits.
- A cafeteria with a serene ambiance to snack or eat while cherishing nature.
- A souvenir shop for buying some cute stuff as memories from your Dubai trip.
- Activity time is between 9 am- 6 Pm.
- Duration- It takes approximately 5-6 hours to explore the garden.
- Transfers (pick-up and drop-off) services are available from central locations such as Deira, Sheik Zayed Road, Bur Dubai and Al Barsha by paying additional price.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
- Once the bookings are done, they can’t be canceled and you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- There is no refund policy for the tickets.
Frequently Asked Questions about Butterfly Garden, Dubai
Q.1 What is extraordinary about Butterfly Garden, Dubai?
Ans. Butterfly Garden, Dubai is unique because it is the largest butterfly garden in the world and home to more than 15,000 butterflies. Around 50 different species of butterflies are found here. Also, you can witness the various stages of a butterfly's life cycle.
Q.2 How to reach the butterfly garden, in Dubai?
Ans. You can go there by local train, metro or a shared cab. By Metro, take the redline and get down at Mall of the Emirates metro station. If traveling by train, go from Airport terminal 3 to First Gulf Bank and take a taxi from there. You can book a shared taxi as well from your hotel to the venue.
Q.3 Are the butterfly garden and Dubai miracle garden the same?
Ans. No, Although they are located just adjacent to each other, Butterfly Garden and Dubai Miracle Garden are different. Butterfly Garden ticket price is cheaper and remains open throughout the year while Miracle Garden doesn’t.
Q.4 What services can we get at Butterfly Garden, Dubai?
Ans. Special Guides for a detailed tour inside the garden are available. Wheelchair facilities are also available for senior citizens and the specially-abled.
If you are a nature lover, you must not miss this place. It is suitable for all age groups and is a perfect place for a family outing including children and senior citizens.