|Time||8:30 am / 10 am ( on Friday )|
|Tour Type||Sharing / Private|
|Highlight||Qasr Al watan , Grand Mosque|
|Remark||Visitors to mosque, women/mens with covered
- Pick up from your Hotel / Residence
- Visit inside Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Visit inside of Magnificient Etihad towers observation deck or Ferrai world
- Visit inside the presidential Palace QASAR AL WATAN (TICKET INCLUDED)
- Picture stop at Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Lunch stop at marina mall (Not included in package)
- Drop off at your Hotel / Residence
So you are out to enjoy the grand Abu Dhabi City tour planned and designed by us? Here goes a short overview of the tour. This tour itinerary has been carefully planned about visiting the significant sights of Abu Dhabi. The tour plan is a mix and match of the ancient sites of Abu dhabi along with the most modern city tour with all its splendid architecture. So, on this customized city tour, you get an opportunity to look at the most outstanding landmarks in Abu Dhabi city. While on this trip, you get a pick-up from your hotel and a drop-off at your location. It is only a drive of two hours to Abu Dhabi.
Quick Overview of the Abu Dhabi City Tour
On this city tour, you would be astounded at the great white building of the Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque name after the late President Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. The tour also takes you to the city center of Abu Dhabi, the magnificent Emirates Palace, and the great Corniche which is dotted with restaurants, cafes, kids' play zones, and so on. You may also travel to the Heritage Village and other attractions like Yas Island and Ferrari World. As an end-all, you reach the Abu Dhabi WTC Mall where you visit a great number of retail outlets that sell branded and unique luxury items. The trip is meant to be undertaken for a full day.
Please consider the following inclusions that are important to consider while you are on your trip.
- Pick up and drop off from the hotel
- Stopover at Ferrari World ( photo stop )
- Heritage village of Abu Dhabi
- A quick drive through the Corniche with a stopover for magnificent photos
- Lunch stop at marina mall ( Meals not Included )
- A grand photo stop at the Emirates Palace Hotel
- A visit to the monumental Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Visit inside of Qasr al watan ( presidential palace )
View this post on Instagram
It is essential to take note of the following necessary information while you take up the tour.
- You can avail of the Transfer option on Sharing and Private option. It all depends on the booking selection.
- The pick will be arranged only from the hotel and residence of your choice in Dubai and not from the airport in any case.
- Pick-up from other areas than the hotel or residence can also be done only on request with additional surcharges.
- Sharing transfers are also available from Bur Dubai, Deira, and Sheikh Zayed.
- Follow the strict dress code while you enter the Sheikh Zayed mosque. You have to wear a dress fully covering the body. Shorts, sleeveless shirts, skirts, swimwear, beachwear, and any transparent clothing are a strict ‘no-no’ to this place.
- While you select sharing transfers please note that the pickup and drop-off timings as per the schedule can be changed by thirty to sixty minutes, depending on the conditions of the traffic nearby your location.
- The pickup timings for the Abu Dhabi Tour will be somewhat different on Fridays.
- No chewing gum or drinking is allowed in public.
- No visit to the Grand Mosque on Fridays.
It is essential to keep in mind the following policies while you take up the Abu Dhabi City Tour.
- No charges will be needed for cancellation that is made 24 hours prior to the departure of the tour.
- You would have to pay 100 percent charges for cancellations that have been made within 24 hours of the departure of the tour.
- Once you are eligible for the refund, it will be returned to your account within 7 days.
- Children above the age of 10 will be charged adult rates.
- Children from 3 to 10 years will be charged children's rates.
- Children under three years of age can enter without charges.
Frequently Asked Questions on Abu Dhabi City Tour
Q.1 What are the major highlights of this tour?
Ans. With the full-day tour, you can visit all the major wonders and attractions of Abu Dhabi in the entire day such as the Grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Qasr Al Watan Library, Emirates Palace hotel, Presidential Palace, Heritage village, etc. At Grand Sheikh Zayed mosque, you will witness sheer magnificence of the huge chandeliers and glittering jeweled interiors. You will visit Qasr Al Watan library as well as will be taken to the Heritage village where you will get an insight into the traditional village life of Bedouin. Some other attractions include the Corniche walk, which is an 8-km long waterfront stretch and a visit and photography at Emirates Palace Hotel. At the heritage village, you will get to see exhibits of goats, camels and Arabian horses.
Q.2 Is photography allowed on the tour and permitted at Sheikh Zayed Mosque and other places?
And. Of course, Photography is allowed and in fact, you are recommended to carry a camera along with you so you could capture the breathtaking marvels of Abu Dhabi, as you visit the places one by one.
Q.3 Will we have a guide with us along the tour?
Ans. It is a fully guided tour and it will be facilitated with a well-versed professional tour guide. Our tour guides are professional yet very friendly and hospitable. They will educate you about the history and culture of UAE and tell you fascinating facts about the places you are visiting.
Q.4 What is the dress code for the tour?
Ans. Although there is no specific dress code or color, one must maintain the decorum of the religious and public places and adhere to modest dressing. Especially for the Grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque and Qasr Al Watan Library, Men must wear loose apparels such as long trousers and casual shirt while women must wear eighter long sleeved loose tops and long skirts or trousers. Headscarf must be worn by women imperatively.
Q.5 When does the tour start and end?
Ans. The tour starts around 8:00 am and you are required to arrive at the pick-up spot by that time. You will be dropped off around 7 PM or so, once the city tour is over.
Q.6 Are pick-up and drop-off services included?
And. Yes, the pick-up and drop-off services are included from and to the central locations in Dubai.
Q.7 Is Lunch included in the package?
Ans. No, Lunch is not included in the full-day sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi. You can stop at a nice location of your choice or take recommendation from your tour guide for Lunch spots.
Q.8 Is there any child policy for fares?
Ans. Yes, there is child rate available. Kids aged between 3 to 10 years will be eligible for child rates while for kids below 2 years, entry is free.