ReviewsNo reviews yet
So you are out to enjoy the grand Abu Dhabi City tour planned and designed by us? Here goes a short overview of the tour. This tour itinerary has been carefully planned about visiting the significant sights of Abu Dhabi. The tour plan is a mix and match of the ancient sites of Dubai along with the most modern city tour with all its splendid architecture. So, on this customized city tour, you get an opportunity to look at the most outstanding landmarks in Abu Dhabi city. While on this trip, you get a pick-up from your hotel and a drop-off to your location. It is only a drive of two hours to Abu Dhabi.
Quick Overview of Abu Dhabi City Tour
On this city tour, you would be astounded at the great white building of the Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque name after the late President Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. The tour also takes you to the city center of Abu Dhabi, the magnificent Emirates Palace, and the great Corniche which is dotted with restaurants, cafes, kids' play zones, and so on. You may also travel to the Heritage Village and other attractions like Yas Island and Ferrari World. As an end-all, you reach the Abu Dhabi WTC Mall where you visit a great number of retail outlets that sell branded and unique luxury items. The trip is meant to be undertaken for a full day.
Please consider the following inclusions that are important to consider while you are on your trip.
- Pick up and drop off from the hotel
- Stopover at Ferrari World
- Stopover at Date Market
- A quick drive through the Corniche with a stopover for magnificent photos
- Lunch requires additional charges at Marriot Courtyard Hotel
- A grand photo stop at the Emirates Palace Hotel
- A visit to the monumental Sheikh Zayed Mosque
It is essential to take note of the following necessary information while you take up the tour.
- You can avail of the Transfer option on Sharing and Private option. It all depends on the booking selection.
- The pick will be arranged only from the hotel and residence of your choice in Dubai and not from the airport in any case.
- Pick-up from other areas than the hotel or residence can also be done only on request with additional surcharges.
- Sharing transfers are also available from Bur Dubai, Deira, and Sheikh Zayed.
- Follow the strict dress code while you enter the Sheikh Zayed mosque. You have to wear a dress fully covering the body. Shorts, sleeveless shirts, skirts, swimwear, beachwear, and any transparent clothing are a strict ‘no no’ to this place.
- While you select sharing transfers please note that the pickup and drop-off timings as per the schedule can be changed by thirty to sixty minutes, depending on the conditions of the traffic nearby your location.
- The pickup timings for the Abu Dhabi Tour will be somewhat different on Fridays.
- No chewing gum or drinking is allowed in public.
- No visit to the Grand Mosque on Fridays.
It is essential to keep in mind the following policies while you take up the Abu Dhabi City Tour.
- No charges will be needed for cancellation that is made 24 hours prior to the departure of the tour.
- You would have to pay 100 percent charges for cancellations that have been made within 24 hours of the departure of the tour.
- Once you are eligible for the refund, it will be returned to your account within 7 days.
- Children above the age of 10 will be charged adult rates.
- Children from 3 to 10 years will be charged children rates.
- Children under three years of age can enter without charges.