ReviewsNo reviews yet
Qasr al Watan
Yyou will find the qasr al watan Abu Dhabi Well, this piece of marvelous art is located on the grounds of the presidential palace.The palace sports very aristocratic Arabian architecture complete with beautiful gardens. Here you will learn the history of not just Abu Dhabi, but also the entire UAE. Guests will gain valuable insight into the politics of the UAE and how it has developed over the years. Do you want to know more about this wonderful place? Well, keep reading as we reveal more interesting facts. Our Abu Dhabi Tour Comes with qasr al watan tickets included. Below We have Mentioned all the information including the qasr al watan timings as well
|Qasr al Watan Timings
|Qasr al watan library / palace in motion light show
|Advisable to visit with Abu Dhabi tour
Some Key Elements Of The Tour
You get the chance to view a brilliant sound and light show that will celebrate the history of the UAE and its illustrious past. Take a trip down a historical road that showcases the progress of human civilization. We Also do Have A tour to Abu dhabi Which includes qasr al watan tickets as well
Our guide will lead you to the grand banquet inside the qasr al watan abu dhabi where you will be explained the hospitality traditions of the UAE. The official office is a breathtaking sight as it has a lovely chandelier that has 350,000 crystals.
You must not forget to visit the Al Watan Library as it comprises more than 50,000 books that go back centuries. The grand hall is nothing but a masterpiece with its grand architecture and Arabian craftsmanship.
Highlights Of The Tour
- You will be escorted by our trained guide to explore a dome that measures 37 meters in width, this dome is one of the biggest on the planet
- You will get to learn a great deal about the history of the place
- Visit the library
- Take a stroll in the beautiful gardens and also take pictures
Things To Remember Before Visiting This Place
- Kids who fall in the age group of 4 to 17 have to visit with an adult paying for them
- Kids up to the age of 3 years will not require any entry fee
- Guests must carry a valid ID proof
- Foreign tourists have to carry their passports with them
Our Policies On Confirmation
- If you select slots that are not available, then we will provide you with a suitable alternative
- If you do cancel before you receive a confirmation from our end then you will be given a refund
- You will receive a confirmation from us in 2 working hours
Our Refund Policy
- We will send you a refund to your account in 10 working days
Our Cancellation Policy
- If you make any cancellation 7 days before your tour then you will be charged the entire money as a cancellation
- If you make cancellation 15 days before the tour then you will be charged 75% as a cancellation
- If you make cancellation 30 days before your tour then you have to pay 50% as a cancellation fee
- If you make cancellation 60 days before the tour then you have to pay 10% as a cancellation
When Was This Place Built?
This was constructed in the year 2017 and it was accessible to the public since 2019.
Is The Sound And Light Show A Daily Event?
No, the sound and light show only happens on Saturday, Friday, and Thursday
Do You Get Food At This Place?
Yes, you do you can taste the local cuisines at the Presidential Banquet
Is Photography Allowed In This Place?
Yes, it is allowed, but there are certain areas in this place where it might be prohibited.