Celebrate the splendor of a glorious morning as you watch the golden dunes of the Dubai desert glowing in the rays of the early morning rising sun.
|Tour Type||Sharing / private|
|Child policy||3 - 10 year ( child below 3 years are free )|
|Tour highlights||Dune bashing , picture stop in middle of the desert.|
|Suitable for||All Ages ( Not advisable for pregnant ladies and people with back problems )|
- Hotel pickup
- Thrilling dune bashing in a 4x4 vehicle
- quad biking, or a camel ride on request at an extra cost
- Hotel drop off.
The Morning Desert Safari Dubai beckons you with breathtaking sights of the desert as it takes on a golden hue when the sun first peeks at us through the morning sky. Escape into the tranquility of the vast Arabian Desert. The desert basks in the glory of the sunlight as we take you on a ride across the dunes.
A truly enchanting day awaits you after we pick you up from your location in Dubai. Experience the amazing contrast that a holiday in Dubai offers as you leave the glamour of the glittering city behind and head for the desert shrouded in an eerie silence. After admiring the beauty of the desert landscape and its flora and fauna, brace yourself for a rush of adrenaline as we take you on a 45-minute dune bashing session in a roaring 4x4 drive vehicle. Scream your hearts out as your vehicle sinks into the lows of the dunes and zooms up in minutes- an experience no less thrilling than a roller coaster ride.
Hold on, the Morning Desert Safari still has a lot more laid ahead for you that makes the experience special indeed. We usher you into a campsite inspired by the life of the enigmatic Bedouins. Experience the Arabian desert culture up close to the camp. If dune bashing hasn't yet quenched your thirst for thrill and adventure, go quad biking or sandboarding. If you’re pining for a more relaxing activity, we won’t disappoint you either. Sway through the undulating desert land riding on the back of a friendly camel.
The Main Features of the Morning Desert Safari Dubai
- Watching a glorious sunshine
- An adrenaline-pumping dune-bashing session of 45 minutes in a four-wheel-drive vehicle
- Quad biking and sandboarding on request at an additional charge
- A ride on a camel at an additional charge
Points to Note
- Pregnant women and those with backache are advised to skip this activity
- No lunch is included in the Morning Desert Safari Dubai package
- You may be picked up from any location other than your hotel or residence after the payment of an additional charge
- The duration of the activity is approximately 3 hours
- The language of communication with the tour operators during the activity is English or Arabic
- The safari starts at 8:30 am sharp
What’s the Best Time of the Year to Visit?
The Morning Desert Safari is an outdoor activity. That's why the weather matters. The weather in Dubai is at its best between the months of October and February. True, the city is indeed a bit crowded then as the Dubai Duty-Free Shopping Festival is held during this time itself. Add to that, the schools going on vacation and the streets in Dubai are full of tourists and locals enjoying the evenings with family and friends. However, if you can handle the crowd, the best time to go for the Morning Desert Safari is between October and February.
Why You Should Opt for This
- The Morning Desert Safari allows you the experience the desert in its grandest splendor and its purest form when the weather is pleasant
- It's the best way to admire the beauty of the desert within a limited time as it's over by the afternoon
- It’s just the right balance between thrill & adventure in the form of dune bashing and relaxation in the form of a leisurely camel ride
- Mingle with other guests and get to know about the way of life in various parts of the world at the camping site
Some Other Important Information
- You may opt for either a shared or private transfer. Choose the option accordingly
- Depending on the traffic conditions, the time of pickup or drop off may be changed by around 30 to 60 minutes
- No cancellation fee is charged if the cancellation is made 24 hours before the pickup
- A full cancellation fee is charged if the trip is canceled within 24 hours of the pickup
- If you are eligible for one, a full refund of the booking amount will be made into your account within 7 working days
The Child Policy
- Entry for children below 3 years of age is free
- Children between the age of 3 and 10 years shall be considered as children and charged at child rates
- Children above 10 years of age will be charged at rates meant for adults
View this post on Instagram
Morning Desert Safari FAQs
1. What time does the Morning Desert Safari in Dubai start?
The tour usually starts early in the morning, around 6:00 or 7:00 AM. The exact starting time can vary depending on the tour operator and the season. The tour begins before sunrise, so you can get to view the beautiful sunrise at the desert.
2. How long does the Morning Desert Safari in Dubai last?
The duration of this tour typically lasts for 3 to 4 hours. After this, you will be transported back to your hotel. The tour is not hectic at all, you will also get some time to take breaks in between activities.
3. Is it safe to go for a Morning Safari trip?
Yes, this safari trip is totally safe. We at Travel Saga Tourism provide trained and experienced guides who ensure the safety of visitors during the activities. However, we recommend following the instructions of the guide and wearing appropriate clothing and footwear. The activity does not involve anything dangerous as you will receive a good amount of supervision from professionals. People with back problems should not go for dune bashing at all.
4. What should I wear for this tour?
You should wear comfortable and loose-fitting clothing that covers your arms and legs to protect you from the sun, sand, and debris. Closed-toe shoes are also recommended to protect your feet. It's also recommended to bring a hat and sunglasses to protect your face and eyes from the sun. Do not wear short or revealing outfits as they will be considered offensive in the local culture.
5. What activities are included in the Morning Desert Safari in Dubai?
The activities included in the Morning Safari can vary on the package you choose. Typically, the safari includes dune bashing and camel riding. If you select a package with food then you will be served breakfast too.
6. Is hotel pick-up and drop-off included in the Morning Desert Safari in Dubai?
Yes, we at Travel Saga Tourism provide hotel pick-up and drop-off services as part of our package. We have both, sharing and private transfer options, that you can choose at the time of booking the tickets. Make sure to select a suitable option when you are making your bookings.
7. What is the cost of the Morning Desert Safari in Dubai?
The cost of the Morning Desert Safari in Dubai can vary depending on the tour operator and the package you choose. Generally, the cost can range from AED 200 to AED 400 per person. It's recommended to check with the tour operator before booking to know the exact cost and what is included in the package. You can pick a as per your budget and then make bookings.
Great tour, highly recommended for those who would like to see the rising sun from the desert.