ReviewsNo reviews yet
TOUR IS NOT OPERATIONAL
One such top attraction the city offers is the Ferris Wheel, which takes you high up at a height of 250 meters. Seated in the glass cockpits, you get to enjoy spectacular views of Dubai’s glamorous skyline. The Ferris Wheel is the top draw at the man-made island—the Bluwaters Island which is itself a tourist hotspot. Up from a height of 250 meters, it’s a truly stunning view of Dubai down below. The bird’s eye view of the glittering city and Dubai Marina’s mesmerizing skyline is absolutely spectacular, to say the least. The panoramic view of the Burj Al Arab, the world’s only 7-star property shaped like a sail is just breathtaking. The exhilarating experience leaves you with unforgettable memories that you’ll cherish forever.
- Enjoy a ride of 38 minutes that gives you a panoramic view of Dubai’s dazzling skyline and its vast coastline. The bird’s eye view of the Burj Khalifa, the Burj Al Arab, and the Palm Jumeirah is just stunning!
- The capsule you’ll ride in is made of glass giving you a 360-degree view. The capsules also have an 80-meter LED screen that displays interesting information about the various attractions and promotional campaigns. There’s smart climate control technology as well to keep you comfortable
- After the ride on the Ferris Wheel, explore Bluwaters Island which is an artificial paradise dotted with posh restaurants and cozy bistros. There are more than 123 restaurants and food stalls serving lip-smacking cuisine and tasty snacks
- Bluewater Island is a high-end stylish lifestyle destination featuring the Caesars Palace Hotel and a resort. There’s also a chain of exclusive and ultra-posh shopping malls. There are also exciting options for entertainment and leisure which make Ain Dubai a must on your Dubai bucket list
- There are shops selling amazing stuff where you can shop till you drop
What you can expect here
Apart from the panoramic views of Dubai that you get while riding on the Ferris Wheel, the Ain Dubai, a Meraas Holdings-developed attraction offers absolutely luxurious options for classy dining and recreation. You may choose between the shared Observation Cabin and a Social Cabin offering premium options which include beverages allowing access to a VIP lounge. Each and every cabin is equipped with high-tech safety/rescue equipment, fire sensors and extinguishers, and an intercom as well. With the wheel spinning at a pace you walk at, you won’t feel any motion sickness either.
The best time to visit
For much of the year, Dubai is really hot and humid. During the summers, temperatures can rise to a scorching 50 degrees Celsius. It’s only between the months of September and February that Dubai’s weather is pleasant and there’s a gentle breeze blowing. However, with the Dubai Shopping Festival being held at this time of the year and the schools being on vacation, the city and all its tourist spots and other attractions remain pretty crowded. If you can take the crowd in your stride, you’ll just love Dubai between September and February.
How can you reach Ain Dubai?
- Metro: The stations closest to Ain Dubai are the Jumeirah Beach Residence 2 Tram Station and the DMCC Metro Station from where you can walk to your destination
- By taxi/car: Take the Sheikh Zayed Road towards Abu Dhabi. Move on to Exit 31 where you’ll only have to follow the directions to Bluwaters Island
- Ferry: The Dubai Ferry also takes you to Bluewater Island. The Maritime Transport Station is where you disembark
Some important information
- You are required to present the ticket voucher and your passport copy or the Emirates ID at the counter
- Entry is free for children below 3 years of age. Children who are below 16 should be accompanied by an adult of at least 21
Items you can’t carry
- Any weapons or sharp-edged objects that can cause injury
- All pets, except guide and hearing dogs
- Flammable items
- Smoke bombs
- All illegal substances and other substances that can cause intoxication or highs are strictly prohibited. Any person found to possess such substances or to be under their influence shall be denied entry and removed from the premises
Things you are prohibited from doing
- Throwing objects that could cause injury
- Commercial filming with no prior permission
- You can make no unnecessary noise that may annoy other visitors or cause chaos and confusion on the Ain Dubai Ferris Wheel or the Ain Dubai Ferris Wheel premises
- A 100% cancellation charge shall be applied if the bookings are canceled. There’s no grace period.
- Children who are aged between 3 and 12 are considered children and charged at child rates
- Children above 12 are considered adults and charged at standard rates