ReviewsNo reviews yet
Museum of Illusions Dubai
Are you ready to set your mind on a rollercoaster? Yeah, a rollercoaster! As you step into this mindboggling stunner called Museum of Illusions Dubai , you are sure to go through so many rollercoaster moments mentally because you will we compelled to question what you can yourself see. You will wonder if it’s for real and if yes, then how?
|Time||10 AM-10 PM (Mon-Thu) / 10 AM-11 PM (Fri-Sun & Public Holidays)|
|Child policy||Child 5-15 years|
|Location||Al Seef Dubai creek - Dubai|
About the Museum of Illusions Dubai
If you are looking for some off-beat entertainment that absolutely boggles your mind to an extent that you end up rethink your own perception of reality, then Museum of illusions, is for you. Museum of illusions is an amazing thing to experience. As the name itself suggests this museum has some breathtaking exhibits of illusions that you will surely make you wonder what’s real and what’s not. You will be in sheer astonishment and disbelief to some point because the illusions that you see will be difficult for your mind to perceive. We all may have seen or at least heard of optical illusions, and they come across as unbelievable to our senses of reality.
Not only is the museum an absolutely marvel of imagination, creativity and human genius; it puts you in position where you will feel the very line between the real and the unreal. The museum is situated at a very calm place, Al Seef Area, away from the hustle and bustle of the city and has a very vintage charm, unlike the rest of Dubai.
Housing more than 80 spectacularly startling exhibits, the optical illusions will make your jaws drop and certainly make you ask yourself “What? Is this real?” This museum has a lot of attractions such as the illusional exhibits, the didactic rooms, wooden games and thought-provoking puzzles. Try brainstorming the tricks used behind such illusions as they play tricks on your mind. You will feel so intrigued at the genius of human minds that have created such outstanding tricky optical illusions. You can also try out an adventurous walk across the vortex tunnel. This will surely make your mind go on a rollercoaster because it creates an illusion of the tunnel spinning even though it is actually sturdy and remains in place. You will realize how your mind tricks you to believe it’s spinning and hence you can feel a little giddy too, just because of the spinning illusion that your eyes perceive. There are many other stunning attractions which you shouldn’t miss like the Mirror of truth, The Ames room, chair illusion, anti-gravity room, Head-on-a-platter illusion, kaleidoscope and Einstein’s hollow face. In the Mirror of truth, you see funny reflections of yourself, symbolizing how others see you and in the Ames room you can see yourself as a dwarf or a giant alternatingly if you change the sides where you stand in the room. The list of things to startle you is endless!
Why should I go to Museum of Illusions Dubai? Is it worth it?
Although it is a museum, it is not a typical museum that you think of. In fact, once you get in, you will be astonished to see the optical illusions created. It’s intriguing and absolutely unbelievable. Isn’t it fascinating to be in a place that puts you in doubts of your own beliefs and makes your question your own perceptions? The enthralling exhibits, the various thrilling activities like anti-gravity, vortex tunnel, Ames room, the challenging puzzles and games make the place worth a visit. Moreover, this place is ideal for a family outing as it is ideal for all age-groups. So, get ready to experience the thrill of mind-bending and unbelievable illusionary experiences. It’s a feast for your eyes and your mind too.
Important information about the Museum of Illusions Dubai
- It is situated at Al Seef Area, Dubai creek, Dubai.
- The booking shall hold valid for the same date and time. It can’t be used sooner or later.
- The tickets are one-time and can’t be reused.
- There will be no exchange or refund once the tickets are booked.
- Your tickets are your responsibility. Any tampered ticket shall not be exchanged nor refunded. Same is the case for lost tickets.
- There is a limit to the number of persons that can enter the museum at a time.
- You are not permitted to bring large bags, side bags or backpacks inside the museum.
- The museum remains open from Sunday to Thursday from 10:00AM to 10:00PM and on Friday and Saturday from 10:00AM to 11:00PM.
- There is no entry fee for children below 5 years of age as they are considered infants.
- Children between the age group 5 to 15 years will be eligible for child rates.
- Children above 15 years age will be charged adult rate and hence, are not eligible for child rate concession.
- Once you get your ticket, it is non-refundable and in case of cancellation, there will be 100% cancellation charge.