Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina is absolutely wonderful—taking in the exotic scenery of the architectural wonders dotting the Dubai Marina sail on a dhow.
|Child Policy||3-10 years ( Child below 3 goes free )|
|Transfer||Sharing / Private|
|Highlight||Experience unforgettable night out in Dubai on this relaxed cruise
along the stylish Dubai Marina.
|Cruisng Area||Dubai marina, JBR, Ain Wheel|
- Transfers (If Selected)
- 90 minutes of cruising in Dubai Marina
- Welcome drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee
- Buffet Dinner (Veg and Nonveg options are available)
- Live entertainment - Tanoura Show with Soft background music
The Dhow Cruise Dinner along the Dubai Marina combines breathtaking sightseeing, stunning entertainment, and of course, delectable cuisine for dinner making for an unforgettable tryst with luxury. It’s a truly unique dining experience as you set out on a relaxing two-hour cruise sailing through the classy Dubai Marina which resembles a canal straight out of Venice.
As you sail along through the tranquil waters, watch the amazing skyline of Dubai lined by private residences, resorts, and large shopping malls. Feast on mouthwatering international cuisine served in the most classy and luxurious of settings one can ever imagine. It’s just the perfect balance between sophistication and traditional Arab hospitality. To make the evening truly special, there are live performances lined up for you that keep you thoroughly entertained. A part of the show is the stunning illumination which is reflected on the water to create a dazzling effect.
When you are received complimentary drinks, served delectable cuisine, and entertained with vibrant shows, you realize why the Dhow Cruise Dinner on Dubai Marina is such a coveted holiday experience. Add to that the lovely sights of the amazing Dubai skyline and it’s an experience you’ll cherish for the rest of your life.
Important Information about Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina
- The transfer option is available on both a private and shared basis depending on the selection you make
- The pick-ups are made only from your Dubai hotel/residence and not from or at the airport
- An additional charge shall have to be paid if the pick-up is to be done from any location other than a Dubai hotel/residence
- Shared transfers are available from Deira, Sheikh Zayed, and Bur Dubai till Marina
- The cruise starts at 9 pm. If you choose to reach the location without being picked up, you’ll have to reach at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- In adherence to government guidelines, no alcohol will be served and no live performances shall be organized during the holy month of Ramadan
- Depending on the traffic conditions and the location of your pick-up spot, the pick-up and drop timings on a shared transfer basis may be modified by 30 to 60 minutes
View this post on Instagram
Why you should opt for this
- It’s a wonderful way to view Dubai’s stunning skyline after dark
- You get to sail through Dubai’s most posh neighborhood on a luxury dhow along the Dubai Marina
- Experience traditional Arab hospitality while sailing on the traditional vessel, the dhow which would be used for fishing and pearl farming before oil was discovered
- Take in mesmerizing views of Dubai’s dazzling skyscrapers from the comfort of air-conditioned decks and the partly open upper deck
- Enjoy absolutely mouthwatering cuisine that’s served for dinner in a luxurious ambiance
- There’s a large buffet spread welcoming you with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian preparations being served
- There are traditional shows arranged for your entertainment like a Tanura show by an expert
Best time to visit Dhow Cruise Marina
Since the weather in Dubai is hot and humid for much of the year, what time of the year you visit the city does matter. The weather in Dubai is at its best between the months of October and February when it’s a bit pleasant and there’s a gentle breeze blowing. You’ll simply love being in this vibrant city during those months.
The cancellation policy
- No charges are applied if the cancellation is made 24 hours before the scheduled trip departure
- A 100% cancellation charge is applied if the booking is canceled within 24 hours of the scheduled trip departure
- Your booking charges shall be credited to your account within 7 working days if you’re found eligible for a refund
- Children under 3 years are considered infants and allowed free entry
- Children between 3 and 10 years of age are considered children and charged at child rates
- Children above 10 are considered adults and charged at adult rates
FAQs of Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina
Which iconic attractions will the Dhow Cruise cover?
A Dhow Cruise ride is undoubtedly one of the exclusive ways to experience the vibe of modern Dubai. A few spots you will witness during the ride include Burj Khalifa- the tallest building in Dubai and the world, Dubai Mall- the biggest shopping mall in the world, Yacht Club- a popular spot exhibiting splendid architectural work, and the Persian Gulf- an enticing spot to cherish mesmerizing nature's view.
When does the activity start?
Dubai's Dhow Cruise Marina is a traditional activity on a wooden Dhow boat. The duration of the activity is two hours, which starts at 9 pm and ends around 10.30 pm.
What is the maximum capacity of each boat?
A traditional Dhow boat can hold approximately 200 people. Hence, you can tell it is huge for an entertaining evening.
What is the food menu for the activity?
The Dhow Cruise Marina arranges buffet dinner for the guests, which includes veg and non-veg delicacies (international and Asian cuisine). Furthermore, guests will get lip-smacking refreshments, like soft drinks, tea, juice, etc.
What about the boarding location for Dhow Cruise?
The activity has various boarding locations. Representatives will come to receive you from the boarding location and take you to the spot from where the cruise departs. The locations include New Deira or Bur Dubai, Barsha, and Downtown.
What are the entertainment shows happens on Dhow Cruise Dubai
Tanura Dance- A Traditionally dance performance that performed by a male artist.