ReviewsNo reviews yet
- Top-level air-conditioning
- The best quality leather upholstery for the interiors
- Stereo with surround sound facility
- Partition wall providing total privacy for the passengers
- Windows with tinted glasses to ensure privacy
- Intercom facility to talk to the chauffeur
- The limousine model is the latest one available in its range
- Water & Soft drinks Will be provided.
The Banana Boat takes you on an exhilarating ride through the splashing waters. It’s a wonderfully fun activity that you’ll love enjoying with your family and friends. We, at Travel Saga, make the best arrangements for you to have a day filled with fun and frolic.
A boat shaped like a banana is attached to a motorboat. While you are seated in the boat, the motorboat races through the water. It gives you a thrilling adrenaline rush you won’t forget in a hurry. You’re sure to love the water splashing against your face and the strong breeze makes you feel thoroughly refreshed. It’s a wonderful escape from the stress of everyday life as you cut through the water swiftly.
The banana boat ride offers excitement unlimited as you cling on to the boat with your companions, your pulses racing. Yes, an invigorating experience awaits you- the Banana Boat Ride.
- It’s mandatory for you to furnish your passport or Emirates ID while taking this ride
- Those opting for this activity have to be at least 12 years old
- You’ll have to bring your own costumes and towels
- A minimum of 2 persons are a must for this activity
- Children below 12 years shall be allowed only if they are accompanied by their parents or an adult
- All participants should know how to swim
- Pick-ups are done only from your Dubai hotel/residence and not the airport
- You’ll be able to take this ride only subject to its availability
Some Important Points to Note
- No charges shall apply for cancellations made 24 hours before the scheduled commencement of the activity
- A 100% cancellation fee is applied if you cancel your booking within 24 hours of the scheduled commencement of the activity
- If you’re eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account within 7 working days
- Children below 12 years of age are considered infants and they are allowed free participation
- Children between 12 and 17 years of age are considered children and charged at child rates
- Children above 17 are considered adults and charged at standard rates
The Best Time to Visit Banana Boat Ride
The weather, which is usually hot and humid for much of the year, is quite pleasant between the months of October and February. The city is a bit crowded during these months with the Dubai Shopping Festival being held and the schools being on vacation. However, if you can bear with the crowd without getting flustered, Dubai is best experienced between October and February when the sun rays aren’t as strong as they usually are and a gentle breeze blowing occasionally. You’re sure to fall in love with Dubai which is a one-of-a-kind experience indeed.