ReviewsNo reviews yet
If you’re looking for a refreshing break from the searing heat of Dubai, splashing around in crystal clear sea water is a good option.
|Child policy||Below 12 years not allowed for this activity|
|Highlights||Feel the splash and thrust of the water as you get pulled away by a waverunner on an inflatable raft|
|Transportation||Private Transfers can be arranged on extra cost|
|Restrictions||Minimum 2 persons required / not allowed for pregnant ladies and people with back issues.|
The Fly Fish tour in Dubai offers you that much-needed break to fill up your cylinders. This experience is much like the banana boat ride; only there’s more thrill and fun packed in. It takes you splashing through the waters on an inflatable raft in the shape of the alphabet ‘E’ with side pontoons for safety and a big main float. You can enjoy the ride in the company of your friends or dear ones as depending on the size, the rafts can seat two to five people.
While the Fly Fish raft is pulled through the warm sea waters by a Waverunner, you get to enjoy a fun-filled exciting time that’s truly exhilarating. It’s absolutely unbridled excitement as you twist and turn through the water while holding on to the raft to keep yourself from falling into the water. Scream and laugh all through this merry sport adventure of 15 minutes while taking in beautiful views of Dubai.
Some important points to note
- It’s mandatory that you furnish your passport or Emirates ID when asked for
- Participants need to be at least 12 years old
- Please bring your own towels and costumes
- The activity needs a minimum of two participants
- Pick-ups are done only from your Dubai hotel/residence and not from the airport
- Pick-ups from locations other than your hotel/residence in Dubai are arranged on the payment of an additional surcharge
- The activity can only be arranged based on the availability
- You should know the basics of swimming to participate in this activity
Best time to visit
Dubai is hot and humid for much of the year. The city is at its best between the months of October and February when it’s quite pleasant. However, it’s a bit crowded with the schools having their vacations and the Dubai Shopping Festival is held. If you aren’t flustered by the crowd, the best time to visit Dubai is between October and February when the outdoors are just great.
The cancellation policy
- No charges are applied if the cancellation is made before 24 hours of the booking
- A 100% charge is applied if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of the booking
- If you’re eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account within 7 working days
The Child Policy
- Entry is free for those below 12 as they have considered infants
- Those between 12 and 17 years of age are considered children and charged at child rates
- Those above 17 are considered adults and charged at standard rates