There are many places for you to visit while you are in Dubai and Jumeirah Beach is one of them. This beach has derived its name from Jumeirah district which happens to be the origin of the beach. In case you are tired of the hectic city life, then you should make it a point to unwind yourself while enjoying the spectacular views of this beach. The good thing is that you will come across many shopping zones and eateries close to the beach at present.
There is a playground intended for the children within a park adjacent to the beach and the surroundings are extremely clean out there. However, it will be advisable for you to avoid going to the beach in the morning since you might be exposed to the scorching heat of the sun. It is possible to enter this beach right from early morning without shelling out any money whatsoever. Nevertheless, you might need to spend some nominal cash in case you want to access the park.
On most occasions, you will find that the Jumeirah Beach is extremely crowded due to the fact that it happens to be extremely popular at present. There is no doubt that the beach will provide you with some wonderful memories that you can recollect after a long time to come.
Highlights of the Jumeirah Beach
- In case you happen to be a sea lover, Jumeirah Beach will be suitable for you. Here, it’ll be possible for you to walk on foot through some spectacular plazas out there.
- Here, you will come across a stunning combination of top-notch hotels and resorts, a massive waterfront, as well as lofty apartment blocks.
- It’ll be feasible for you to take part in different types of adventure activities at Jumeirah Beach, for example, skydiving.
- There are several top-notch eateries and bars at the beach which will provide you with a good time with your near and dear ones.
- There are several museums and exhibition halls at the beach such as Etihad Museum, Majlis Ghorfat Umm-Al Sheif, in addition to Jumeirah Archaeological Site which should catch your interest while you are here.
- One can easily consider Jumeirah to be Dubai’s party hub for sure. There is no doubt that this beach will provide you with plenty of enjoyment and fun after it becomes dark out there.
Points of interest at Jumeirah Beach
- Indulge in some intriguing water sports
The Jumeirah beach will provide you with an extensive array of water sports activities such as jet skiing, kite boarding, parasailing, and so forth. In fact, these types of water activities attract lots of tourists across the year to this beach mentioned here. While getting closer to the Gulf, you will get some fantastic aerial views of Palm Island and Dubai Marina that will surely catch your interest.
- Go for a walk at the Jumeirah Park
The Jumeirah Beach Park covering an area of 12 hectares is known to provide opportunities for the locals as well as tourists to unwind during the weekends. There is a playground intended for the children at the park adjacent to Jumeirah Beach along with many other areas where it is possible to conduct barbecues and picnics. Although you have to spend some money on entry charges for entering the park, you can come to the Jumeirah beach for free during the day.
- Satisfy your taste buds on the walk
It’ll be possible for you to quench your hunger for food while walking at Jumeirah Beach. In spite of being crowded, it is for sure that this area will provide you with some interesting cuisines that you will love to sample. There are quite a few stalls right here serving delicious Chinese and French recipes much to the delight of the food enthusiasts.
- Boat tour and parasailing
Jumeirah Beach will provide you with the opportunity of going parasailing and boating as well. The blue boat ride comprising 15 minutes will provide you with some fantastic aerial views of Palm Island and the Dubai Marina particularly when you are close to the Gulf.
- Go cycling by the beach
In case you have an affinity for cycling, then there is no doubt that you will be able to do so at Jumeirah Beach. There is a huge bicycle track extending 16 km right here connecting to the pre-existing paths of Jumeirah Street and King Salman bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud Street respectively. Apart from this, it will also be feasible for you to visit stunning and reputed locations like Burj Al Arab, Open Beach, Sunset Mall, Kite Beach, Dubai Sailing Club, and Umm Suqeim Park right here.
How to Reach Jumeirah Beach?
There are several ways to reach the well-known Jumeirah Beach in Dubai. The beach is located only at a distance of 15 km from the Dubai airport. It’ll be a good idea to board a taxi in case you like to reach the beach from the airport. However, this can be an expensive option in the long run. There are also some other ways to get the job done which happen to be Metro rails and buses. Despite the fact that public transportation can consume some additional time, it will be more cost-effective eventually.
Best Season to Visit
There is no doubt that Jumeirah Beach in Dubai will provide you with a great time without fail. However, it is quite humid out there since Dubai happens to be a place where there are many desert areas and beaches. It can be difficult to tolerate this kind of weather condition at times. Consequently, it’ll be advisable for you to come to Jumeirah Beach in Dubai during the cold winter season.
As already mentioned, there is no need for you to spend any money for entering Jumeirah Beach. In fact, this is applicable to both visitors as well as local residents. However, you need to shell out some cash for indulging in other activities such as water sports.
Tips for Visiting the Beach
Jumeirah Beach happens to be one of the most amazing places that you can visit while you are in Dubai. Here, we have mentioned some useful tips that will help to make your journey a pleasant one.
- Make sure to carry adequate water along with you because the weather conditions are very hot out there which can make you feel thirsty.
- Always carry sunscreen lotion along with you since you might be exposed to the scorching heat of the sun while visiting the beach.
- Make sure to visit the park without fail.
- It’ll be a good idea to come to Jumeirah Beach after dark once the sun goes down since the temperature in Dubai is quite hot during the major part of the year.
- Make certain to carry some swimming costumes and an additional set of garments along with you while coming to Jumeirah Beach.