ReviewsNo reviews yet
Boat ride Dubai
Feel a blistering rush of adrenaline while taking in exotic vistas of Dubai’s skyline when you take a ride on the Blue Boat.The 90 minutes you spend tearing through the waters shall remain etched in your minds and you’ll want to keep coming back to Dubai. Boat ride Dubai on the high-speed boat in the company of your friends or family sure is thrilling!
|9 am ( Time slots depend on availability )
|Rib boat ( speed boat )
|5-11 years ( children below 5 years are not allowed )
|Marina , jbr, lagoon , Ain Dubai, atlantis , burj al arab
|Not Suitable for
|Pregnant ladies , people with back problems , dizziness.
- 90 Minutes of Speed boat ride
- Enjoy the spectacular views of Marina, Jbr , Lagoon, Ain dubai , Atlantis, Burj al arab
- Water & soft drinks prior and after the tour
- Transfers option: private transfers (if booking is made with transfers)
You’ll keep reaching for your camera trying to capture spectacular vistas of Dubai as the boat zooms along. The Blue Boat ride is a whole new way to explore some of Dubai’s top attractions like the Marina skyline, the Ain Wheel, Atlantis the Palm, the Burj Al Arab, and more.
Additional Information on boat ride Dubai
- Guests can avail of special rates on public holidays only if they are available
- If credit cards are used, bank charges shall apply
- Go Dubai should be intimated about cancellations prior to the scheduled departure
- A cancellation charge of 10% is applied if the bookings are canceled within 72 hours of the ride
- A cancellation charge of 100% shall apply if bookings are canceled within 24 hours of the ride
- If certain guests fail to arrive on time or don’t show up at all, no refund requests shall be entertained
Pregnancy and Other Medical Conditions
- The company shall not be held responsible for any injuries on the ride as the decision to sail and its consequences thereof are entirely the passenger’s responsibility
- Pregnant women aren’t allowed to board without exception as this is a physically intense activity
- Guests with chronic or current backbone conditions are advised not to take the ride as the sea can get a bit rough at times
- The movement of the boats can be unpredictable and it may worsen any existing medical condition. Guests are therefore requested to inform about the same. It may influence the captain who needs to decide whether he can take you aboard considering the ailment a particular guest may have. Apart from pregnant women and those with spinal conditions, guests suffering from epilepsy, dizziness, diabetes, angina, or other chronic ailments are advised against taking the ride
Locals can turn up in casual or traditional dresses. You are advised against wearing footwear with heels. Light and loose clothing is recommended for the summers while sweaters or jackets may be needed during the winters.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about boat ride Dubai
- What’s the departure point of the boat?
The boat departs from Dubai Marina.
- Where can vehicles be parked?
You can park your vehicle at Marina Hall where parking for three hours is free.
- What’s the boarding spot?
The boarding spot is at Xclusive Marina behind the Al Majara Tower
- Do guests get wet during the ride?
Yes, there’s every possibility of getting slightly wet by splashes and sprinkles if the waves are a bit high.
- Is it safe for children to take the ride?
Yes, it is. However, infants aren’t allowed on board.
- Can the guests get off the boat to swim?
No, they can’t. All guests are to remain seated during the ride.
- Can guests choose their seats?
No, they can’t. Seats are taken on a first-come-first-served basis. However, with the boats being completely open, all riders get a 360-degree view.