ReviewsNo reviews yet
Dubai’s Platinum Desert Safari is the most luxurious desert safari one can ever imagine.
|Time||2:30 pm - 3:00 pm|
|Vehicle type||Luxury Range rover|
|Child policy||5-11 years ( children below 5 years are not allowed )|
|Tour Highlights||60 min. Nature safari in Desert conservation center , Falconry , Private cabana , 6 course meal|
|Days Of operation||Everyday|
- Get picked up in a Range Rover between 02:00 PM and 04:30 PM, depending on the season. We will inform you of the exact pick-up time around noon on the day of your desert safari.
- Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and receive your Headscarf and a Stainless Steel Water Bottle. These are included in each booking and are a gift for our guests to take home.
- Take unique pictures with a fleet of museum-quality vintage Land Rovers.
- Embark on a 60-minute Range Rover nature safari through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve.
- Visit a beautiful remote lake, which is also a bird sanctuary.
- Watch a spectacular falconry performance at an exclusive venue reserved only for Platinum Desert Safari guests.
- Sunset canapés with sparkling juice and strawberries.
- Enjoy a camel ride into the sunset, arriving at a serene desert oasis and exclusive cabana.
- Indulge in a six-course fine-dining dinner.
- Marvel at captivating entertainment consisting of an acrobatic and fire performance.
- Return to the city between 09:30 PM and 11:30 PM, depending on the season. Your total experience will last approximately seven hours.
It’s an exclusive experience curated with meticulous care. Careful attention is given to every minute detail making sure that it leaves discerning guests on a quest for the best thoroughly content.
Platinum Desert Safari Tour
We take you exploring the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve accompanied by a professional conservation guide in a superb luxurious Range Rover. Take in the beauty of the flora and fauna here spotting Arabian Oryx and Gazelles as we take you on a leisurely tour of the reserve in the comfort of a plush leather seat inside an air conditioned Range Rover. We make a stop at a Ghaf tree forest for you to take photographs you’ll remember the trip by. We also visit a remote lake in the desert visited by migratory birds which is truly a sight to behold.
From the comfort of a luxurious lounge in the desert, you get to witness an amazing falconry demonstration. Enjoy the mesmerizing sight of the sun going down in the horizon as sip fresh juice with strawberries and canapés bracing yourself for a six-course culinary journey. As the sunlight fades, we take you to a royal retreat in the desert by a tranquil oasis riding on a camel to spend the rest of an unforgettable evening. Ensconced among the sand dunes, you get to relax in a private cabana in the midst of trees that have been softly lit up as you watch the gentle ripples in the oasis.
Enjoy watching our professional chefs prepare a lavish dinner in an open kitchen which includes canapés, soups, salads, entrees, mains, and desserts. You’ll be spoilt for choice at the dinner as you’ll find delectable roast duck, salmon, prawn, and Australian Angus steak laid out for you. There are vegetarian options available as well. Puff on a shisha as a magnificent acrobat and a fire dancer leave you mesmerized with their magical performance.
The Platinum Desert Safari is meant for the exclusive few and it takes luxury to a different level altogether.
Some information you should know
- We pick you up from your hotel in the Dubai urban area in a shared air-conditioned vehicle
- The season or the time of sunset decides the pick-up time which is usually between 2:30pm and 4:30pm. You’ll be notified about it on the day of the tour around noon. Your return to the hotel is scheduled between 9:30pm and 11:30pm
- We give every guest a Sheila/Ghutra headscarf which he/she can wear and take home with him/her
- Dubai being warm, we suggest that you come in comfortable and cool clothes and that you wear a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses. During the winters, you would do wise to bring along some warm clothes as it gets quite chilly after sundown
- Vegetarian, vegan, kosher, and gluten-free meals are available for dinner. You only need to inform us about your preference during booking
- Bathroom facilities are available in the desert as well as the camp
- The desert safari is conducted by a trained and professional Conservation Guide possessing thorough knowledge about ecotourism and Dubai’s natural environment, cultural heritage, and history
- A portion of the Desert Safari booking fee is set aside for contribution towards Dubai’s local conservation
- We advise that those suffering from backache or any recent injury avoid the camel ride
- It is recommended that pregnant women who have crossed the third month of pregnancy avoid the wildlife drive
- The Platinum Desert Safari is a benchmark in luxury where you pamper yourself with life’s finer things.