ReviewsNo reviews yet
Camel Ride Dubai
It's an exhilarating experience as you go zooming up and down the slopes of the dunes in a superb air-conditioned four-wheel-drive vehicle giving you an unparalleled adrenaline rush- an adventure sport popular as Dune Bashing. View the desert in its entire golden splendor as Dune Bashing recharges your batteries early in the morning.
If the super thrilling Dune Bashing has left you catching your breath, we have a far more relaxing experience lined up for you. It’s a ride on a camel, a very friendly companion indeed who welcomes you with warmth. A word of caution though, balance your body carefully when the camel stands up or sits down so you can avoid any untoward incident. This enchanting ride on the ‘ship of the desert takes you on a trip of exploring the beauty of the desert as you watch the vast expanse of the calm dunes stretch far into the horizon.
|Tour Type||Private/ Sharing|
|Highlights||Dune bashing , 30 mins camel safari|
|Remarks||Quad bikes and dune buggies can be arranged on extra cost. ( advance booking advised )|
|Not suitable for||People with back issues , pregnant ladies.|
- Pick-up and drop-off in an air-conditioned modern vehicle at your hotel in Dubai
- Traditional welcome at an authentic Bedouin Village.
- Camel caravan ride (45 minutes in total for 2 rides)
- Witness live Arabic coffee making
- Arabian makeover (Kandura for men, Abaya for women to be returned after use)
- Take photos with falcon
- Enjoy a Bedouin breakfast
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel/ selected location in Dubai
- Licensed Safari Captain
- Camel trekking Dubai
- Camel feeding
- Sunset view photo stop
- Gahwa, Gaymat & Dates
- Smoking shisha/ “hubble-bubble”
- Henna painting/henna tattooing
- Local Arabic attire for a makeover
- Falcon experience with clicking photos
- BBQ Dinner (Open buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options)
- Tanoura and "Ladies Khaliji Dance"
- Unlimited water and soft drinks
- Pick Up From The Hotel
- Drive to Dessert
- Dune Bashing
- Camel Ride For 30 Mins
- Drop Of Back To Hotel
Camel Caravan With Bedouin Breakfast
Wait, there’s another adventure sport beckoning you- Sand Boarding. Test how good you are at skillfully balancing yourself as you go surfing on the dunes. Yes, this unique sport takes you sliding down the slopes of the dunes during a ride that really livens things up in the day. If you think we are done with what’s on offer with the Camel Ride Desert Safari, well, you are wrong. There's yet another adrenaline-pumping adventure sport waiting to challenge your endurance levels. We have quad bikes for you to ride that take you zipping through the dunes brimming with excitement.
It’s a morning of unbridled excitement as you explore the desert with our Camel Ride Dubai, Ride on a camel who eager to make friends with you!
Why Should You opt for Camel Ride Dubai?
- Don’t miss out on this adventurous experience packed with action. Trust us, it’s worth every penny and has the right blend of adventure and relaxation
- The adventure sport of Dune Bashing is just unforgettable! Say "cheese" as the two of you smile at the camera. A ride on one of the camels is a journey back in time as you get a feel of how Bedouins explored the desert
- There's a heavy dose of adventure sports lined up quad biking and sandboarding that you may opt for to make the day just unforgettable
Some Important Points to Note
- The activity lasts for 3 hours, and you should report at the lobby of your hotel. The medium of instructions is English.
- We arrange pick-up only from your Dubai hotel/residence, not from the airport. You can request pick-up from any other location, but an additional charge will apply.
- Lunch is not provided during the Morning Desert Safari, which is a morning activity.
- We advise pregnant women or guests with backache not to choose this activity.
- Shared transfers from Deira, Sheikh Zayed, and Bur Dubai to Marina are organized by us.
- Please note that the pick-up and drop-off timings may be adjusted by 30 to 60 minutes based on the trip's schedule, depending on the traffic conditions at your pick-up or drop-off location.
Evening Camel Ride
Camels have been an intrinsic part of life in the deserts forever. Taking a ride on one of these friendly animals and going out to explore the vast desolate stretches of a desert is an experience you’ll cherish forever. As your camel sways gently, you trudge through the desert in a caravan enjoying a slice of life in the rugged desert plains.
The Traditional Welcome and Exploring the Desert
After you reach the desert in a comfortable and powerful SUV, you are received at a camp in the desert the traditional Arabian way with the serving of dates, Gahwa, coffee, dates and more. Enjoy taking a glimpse into the life of the Bedouins as you take puffs on a shisha. You could have your palms decorated with intricate henna designs by local experts.
Slip into traditional Arabian attire, an Abaya and pose for a photo op in the exotic desert camp. You’ll feel every bit an Arabian sheikh in the vast expanse of the desert. Next up is the spectacular show by the desert bird of prey, the Falcon. You’ll be thrilled to watch a majestic Falcon swoop down on the extended arm of its trained handler. Get yourself photographed with one and become a sensation.
The Sunset and the BBQ Buffet Dinner
As dusk sets in, it’s time for the sun to bid goodbye and prepare to usher in a new day hidden from us. Watch the splendor of the sun going down in the horizon as it spreads an orange hue across the stretches of the sand dunes creating a stunning sight. That brings the curtains down on your desert adventure, or does it? Hold on, there’s a lavish BBQ buffet dinner spread for you to feast on.
After the dinner, we drop you back at your hotel for a good night’s sleep. As images of a wonderful evening out in the desert fleet through your mind, you sink into deep sleep and dream the sweetest of dreams.
The Cancellation Policy
- If you cancel your bookings within 24 hours of the scheduled trip a 100% cancellation fee will be applicable
- If you cancel 24 hours before the trip, no cancellation fee is charged
- If you are eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account within seven working days
The Child Policy
- Children less than 3 years old Will be considered infants and the activity is free for them
- Children between 3 and 10 years of age to be considered children and charged at child rates
- Children above 10 years are dealt as adults and charged the full amount
What’s the Best Time to go for Camel Riding in Dubai?
The Desert Camel Safari is an outdoor activity. Therefore, the weather matters. The weather in Dubai is at its best from October to February. The city is a bit crowded at this time of the year with the schools being on vacation. Besides, the Dubai Shopping Festival is held at this time of the year as well. However, if the crowd doesn’t bother you much, Dubai is best experienced between October and February as is the Camel Ride. So plan your holidays well and do visit Dubai for an unforgettable holiday.
Camel Ride FAQs
1. What is camel riding?
Among all, the camel riding is a very popular tour in that allows visitors to experience the traditional way of traveling through the desert on the back of a camel. Visitors can ride on the back of a camel and enjoy the scenic views of the desert landscape. During the course of the tour, you will always be accompanied by a trained professional.
2. How long is a typical camel ride in Dubai?
The duration of a camel ride in Dubai can vary depending on the package you choose. Typically, you can enjoy a camel ride lasting anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, but you can also arrange longer rides by speaking to our live chat support. Rest assured that the ride is not uncomfortable at all, and you will have a wonderful time. Additionally, keep in mind that the duration and pricing both depend on the package you select.
3. What should I wear for a camel ride in Dubai?
The recommendation is to wear comfortable and loose-fitting clothing that covers your arms and legs to protect yourself from the sun and sand. It is also advisable to wear closed-toe shoes to protect your feet. Avoid wearing short or revealing outfits as they are considered offensive to the local culture.
4. What is the best time to go for a Camel Ride Safari in Dubai?
The best time to go for a camel ride in Dubai is during the cooler months, from October to April. The temperature is more moderate during this time, making it more comfortable for visitors to enjoy the ride. The winter months are perfect to go for this ride as the temperatures are very comfortable.
5. Do I need to book in advance for a Camel Ride Safari in Dubai?
It is recommended to book your camel ride in advance to secure your spot and avoid any disappointment. Some tour operators may require advance booking, especially during peak tourist seasons. Camel riding is a very popular activity and the slots tend to get booked out fast so to avoid disappointments you should book them in advance.
6. Do I need to book in advance for a Dubai Camel Ride Safari in Dubai?
It is recommended to book your camel ride in advance to secure your spot and avoid any disappointment. Some tour operators may require advance booking, especially during peak tourist seasons.
7. What Other Activities are available in Desert.