ReviewsNo reviews yet
The buzz and noise of city life can leave you pretty overwhelmed at times.
|Time||6:30 am - 7:30 am|
|Child policy||3-10 years|
|Advance booking||3 days advance booking required|
|Highlights||5 hours cruising in Dibba harbor, swimming, snorkeling, lunch, visit cave island|
|Points To Remember||An original password is required for this tour, Our team will contact you for documents to confirm the booking.|
- A long 5-hour Musandam dhow cruise after departure from the Dibba harbor
- A sumptuous buffet spread for lunch as well as frequent refreshments
- Banana Boat ride
- Fishing and swimming where due care of your safety is taken
- Snorkeling with proper equipment
- We arrange pick-up or drop if you pick the sharing/private transport option
Those are times when you need a break and escape to a getaway. We welcome you to our Musandam Dibba Tour which gives you a peek into the breathtaking natural splendors of the Arabian Peninsula. You’ll be left speechless by the stunningly exotic beauty of the place wondering how it has remained a hidden gem of the Arab world even today.
The Musandam Dibba is an absolute paradise for those who love the many splendors of nature and you are sure to find the sparkling turquoise waters against the backdrop of the grey rock mountains a stunning sight. After we have picked you up from your location, we drive you through some of the UAE’s most scenic places covering the cities of Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, and Ras Al Khaimah. There are halts at the busy Carpet Market where you can pick a souvenir or two and the captivating Masafi Mountains.
After a drive through some of the most picturesque places the world has to offer, making our way through the exotic Hajar Mountains, we reach the Dibba Harbor. Here we take you aboard a traditional Omani dhow decked up in classic Arabian style which makes you feel like a Bedouin. Settle down on the beautiful and soft carpets and pamper yourself in luxury with comfortable pillows as the dhow sails through the fjords with the mountains on both sides. You’ll simply love the calm and peace of the place while admiring the exotic scenery.
If you love water sports, you may opt for the thrilling banana boat ride or dive into the crystal clear water to swim or snorkel taking in the amazingly colorful beauty of the world of fishes. If you’re looking for a more relaxing activity, fishing is the thing for you.
No tour is complete without sumptuous food. We won’t disappoint you as we treat you to a sumptuous buffet complete with the most delectable cuisine. Not only that, we serve you snacks and refreshments all along to keep you bubbling with energy.
Why You Should Go for This
- A chance to visit Musandam, the ‘Norway of the Middle East
- A thorough exploration of the place with a guide to show you around
- All the hassles of crossing the border into Oman are taken care of by us
- A drive through scenic Dibba and a ride on a traditional Omani dhow
- Take in the beauty of the exotic scenery here while sailing down fjords of crystal clear waters with stunning mountains in the backdrop
- If you’re lucky, you might spot a few dolphins swimming in the turquoise waters of the fjords
- Enjoy a sumptuous buffet spread serving both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food
- Participate in thrilling water sports activities like snorkeling, swimming or a banana boat ride
View this post on Instagram
- No cancellation charges are levied on cancellations made 48 hours before the scheduled departure
- A 100% cancellation charge is applied if the cancellation is made within 48 hours of the scheduled departure
- If eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account within 7 working days
- Children under 3 years are considered infants and allowed free entry
- Children between 3 and 10 years are considered children and charged at child rates
- Children above 10 are considered adults and charged at standard rates
The Best Time to Visit
The weather in the UAE is at its best between October and February. With this activity being an outdoor one, the weather matters. Therefore, the best time to visit is October to February. Dubai is a bit crowded during this time with the schools on vacation and the Dubai Shopping Festival being held as well. However, if you can bear with the crowd, the UAE is absolutely charming from October to February giving you a holiday of a lifetime.
Musandam Oman Tour FAQs
Q.1 What is the Musandam Oman tour about?
Ans. Musandam Dibba tour is a relaxing tour that gives you a breathtaking view of the captivating beauty of the Arabian Peninsula. It gives you a break from the hustle and bustle of the city and offers an amazing getaway into splendidly beautiful nature. This hidden gem will leave you awestruck.
Q.2 What are the various activities that can be done at Musandam Dibba Tour?
Ans. The place itself is so beautiful; you cannot have enough of it. Explore the place thoroughly with a guide and know more about the Arabian Peninsula and the place. Apart from the enchanting landscape, you can spot some dolphins diving in the serene waters. You will have an opportunity to take a Dhow ride through the waters of Dibba. You can enjoy sumptuous Veg/ Non-Veg meals aboard. Above all, there is an awesome chance for you to try out thrilling water sports such as swimming, snorkeling, and banana boat rides.
Q.3 What is the best time for this activity?
Ans. Since it’s an outdoor activity, you should visit here when the weather in Arab is at its best, that is, between October to February. You can also come here during the off-season which is the rest of the year if you want to avoid the crowd.
Q.4 What is the approximate duration of the tour?
Ans. It depends on the activities you choose to do here. If you want to venture into the Dibba and try out the water sports and explore the place well, it’s recommended to have a daytime in hand. The whole tour to Musandam Dibba may take around 5 to 6 hours. If you also add the dhow rides with meals included, that might take up to 8-9 hours in total.
Q.5 Is advanced booking needed or can the tickets be booked on the same day?
Ans. Prior booking is required for the Musandam Dibba Tour of Oman. You need to make an advanced booking of at least 3 days.
Q.6 Are there any child policies or child rates?
Ans. Yes, we have a child policy. As per our child policy, We apply child rates for children between 3-10 years. Children below 3 years have free entry. Children above 10 years are eligible for adult rates or full fare.