ReviewsNo reviews yet
If the hustle and bustle of Dubai have left you tired, it’s time you need a break. Do Make a booking for Dubai Creek Dhow Cruise and enjoy the sights of old town in dubai.
|Child Policy||3-10 years ( Child below 3 goes free )|
|Transfer||Sharing / Private|
|Highlight||Experience the most astonishing standpoint to admire the blend of ancient
sandstone structure, Arabian bazaars, and contemporary structures along the creek
|Cruising Area||Cruising area near Al Maktoum Bridge|
Dubai Creek Dhow Cruise-We welcome you to a relaxing getaway- we take you aboard a dhow, a traditional boat that has been a part of the Arabian way of life of yore. Take a soothing cruise along the gorgeous Dubai Creek as the dhow floats gently along on a 90-minute ride complete with a sumptuous buffet meal and some spellbinding entertainment onboard. You’ll be charmed by the warm hospitality and the courtesy of the friendly staff.
This charming boat ride begins after sunset and the boat takes you all along Dubai Creek. The Dhow Cruise should be a must on your Dubai itinerary and it gives you the best opportunity to experience the beauty of Deira and Bur Dubai in the wonderfully friendly and relaxed environment of the dhow.
The Dubai Creek is lined with some of Dubai’s top attractions that are a sight to behold. You’ll simply love watching them as the dhow gently floats along the Creek. You are ushered aboard the boat with a welcome drink. You can enjoy your dinner while taking in the sights and sounds of Dubai on the dhow. You’ll be spoilt for choice as the large buffet spread serving delectable Emirati cuisine looks absolutely irresistible. The icing on the cake is the lip-smacking desserts you top off your dinner with.
Enjoy foot-tapping live music and a vibrant Tanura dance show on the boat as we take you on a truly unique sightseeing experience. You’ll be amazed by how marvels of modern architecture seamlessly blend with traditional buildings oozing an old-world charm. It’s truly a most exotic and unforgettable cruise on a wonderful traditional Arabian boat, the dhow you won’t ever forget.
What to Expect
- A breathtaking view of the Deira Creek and Bur Dubai while gently floating on the Dubai Creek
- A ride on a traditional Arabian boat, the dhow
- A break from the hustle and bustle of the city
- A lovely dinner (vegetarian and non-vegetarian) with delectable food on offer topped off with tasty desserts
- Appetizing starters, welcome drinks, tea, and coffee
- There’s traditional Arabian entertainment to charm you with a dazzling Tanura dance performance lined up
Some Important Information
- If you select the option, we arrange private or shared transfer
- The pick-ups are made only from the hotel or residence of the visitor. No pick-ups are arranged from the airport
- Pick-ups from areas other than the hotel/residence may be arranged on payment of an additional charge
- Sharing transfers are arranged till Marina from Deira, Sheikh Zayed, and Bur Dubai
- During the holy month of Ramadan, no live performances are arranged and no alcohol is served
- The cruise sets off at 8:30 pm. If you choose to come on your own, you’ll have to reach by 8:00 pm
- Depending on the condition of traffic, the pick-up or drop-off timings may be modified by 30 to 60 minutes
- No cancellation charges are applied if the cancellations are made 24 hours before the scheduled departure
- A 100% cancellation charge will be applied if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of the scheduled departure
- If found eligible, the refund will be credited to the customer’s account within 7 working days
- Entry is free for children below 3 years as they are considered infants
- Children between 3 and 10 years of age are considered children and charged at child rates
- Children above 10 are considered adults and charged at standard rates
It’s an unforgettable evening cruising gently along Dubai Creek on one of our dhows- an experience that makes you want to come back to Dubai.
Dhow cruise, Dubai creek FAQs
Q.1 What is so special about Dhow cruise in the Dubai creek?
Ans. The Dhow cruise in the Dubai creek gives you a breathtaking panoramic view of the dazzling city of Dubai while you set sailing in an exquisitely luxurious and adorned traditional wooden Dhow boat. You get historical vibes in this Dhow cruise and see the glittering iconic attractions of Dubai, each of which has historical tales to share about the old Dubai.
Q.2 What are the inclusions in this cruise?
Ans. A. You get an enchanting view of the city in the midst of all it’s glitz and glamour.
- Experience a lavish cruise on a fully furnished comfy traditional Dhow boat.
- Delectable starters and beverages like tea, coffee, etc.
- Unlimited water
- A lavish platter consisting of sumptuous food items, followed by desserts.
- An evening filled with entertainment including traditional Arabic Music and Tanura Dance.
Q.3 Are pick-up and drop-off services included in the tour?
Ans. No, the tour does not typically include pick-up and drop-off services. However, if you wish, you can add these services to your package at an additional cost.
Q.4 What is the duration of the Dhow cruise?
Ans. The cruise ideally lasts for 1 and a half to 2 hours. You need to arrive a while before the starting time of the cruise.
Q.5 Is there any child policy or child rates?
Ans. Yes, we have a child policy and according to that, we provide free entry for children below 3 years of age. For children between 3 – 10 years, child rates are applicable and children above 10 will be charged adult rates.
Q-6 Is there another location in Dubai where dhow cruise dinner are available