Valentine’s is all about expressing your love to your significant other. So, what can be a better way to enjoy the dreamiest day than to revel in the luxury of this beautiful place.
Atlantis, The Palm is a luxury resort that is located at the crescent of The Palm in Dubai. Indeed, the unique ocean themed resort features a variety of marine and entertainment attractions. The park is also surrounded by a private beach. The resort has over 1500 rooms and suites. Additionally, it also includes a water park- Aquaventure, which is home to various slides. The Ambassador Lagoon, Shark Lagoon and The Lost Chambers Aquarium are home to over 65,000 marine animals and more than 250 species of fishes.
ROMANTIC DINNER AT ATLANTIS
Choose from a selection of fine dining restaurants by celebrity chefs.
- OSSIANO– It has won the award for the best romantic restaurant in Dubai. Specialising in seafood, this destination also features a view into the underwater world. It’s a fine dining restaurant awarded one Michelin star. So, have your dinner while looking around at the fishes, stingrays, and sharks in the aquarium. This restaurant transfers you into an underwater universe through food.
- NOBU- It’s a Japanese cuisine restaurant. It was also selected as one of the best restaurants in Dubai by Michelin Guide 2023. Indulge in Japanese cuisine by Chef Nobu Matsuhisa. So, take on the iconic black cold miso, wagyu beef tacos with a Japanese twist and sushi.
- HAKKASAN– Located within the Atlantis, offers a fine dining experience in a glamorous setting. Also, its moodily lit atmosphere with smooth service adds an element of privacy. It has been awarded as one Michelin star restaurant.
- WHITE BEACH & RESTAURANT– A beach club perfect for laid back lounging and sunset sessions. Furthermore, get mesmerised by the atmosphere and amazing view from the infinity pool right at the beach. Lose yourself in a beachside daydream to create unforgettable moments.
- AQUAVENTURE WATER PARK– Home to the best water slides in the world. Enjoy thrilling rides and attractions with your family. Also, it is the world’s largest theme park. It has over 105 record breaking slides, attractions and experiences. Thus, explore the largest waterpark in the world with over 105 rides and slides and fill your day with thrill and adventure. Slip and slide in the waterpark with various activities and adventures.
- DOLPHIN BAY & SEA LION POINT- For couples looking for new ways to celebrate love, snorkel with dolphins. A must visit place for once in a lifetime opportunity to learn more about one of nature’s most friendly mammals. Also, the visitors get the opportunity to meet and interact with dolphins.
- THE LOST CHAMBERS AQUARIUM– A maze of underwater corridors and passageways. Thus, this attraction is a must visit to discover maritime life. The aquarium has an impressive array of underwater species. The highlight is the Ambassador Lagoon, which is home to a large number of sharks, rays and fish.
BOOK AN UNDERWATER SUITE
There are floor to ceiling windows in the underwater suite at Atlantis, The Palm. The suite provides a haven for peace and tranquillity and it is one of a kind retreat. It’s a perfect place for couples seeking retreats.
Whether you want to lay in bed or soak in a jacuzzi as sting rays and fishes glide past. Additionally, it’s a perfect blend of modern comfort and marine aesthetics.
So, come and indulge in a spa experience that also includes a relaxing bath, shimmering scrub, massage and a facial. Dive into a world of shared serenity and culinary indulgence with couples massage.
The Palm has established itself as one of the most romantic resorts in the city. Special moments are the ones that can be shared with your loved ones. This valentine’s day, take a dive in the underwater magical land at Atlantis. So, plan your perfect getaway with your valentine with Travel Saga.
Connect with Travel Saga at www.travelsaga.com
Call us on +971 4 268 4645/ +971 50 914 3707 or write an email at [email protected]
Q.Are the underwater suites soundproof?
Yes, the suite is designed as soundproof to ensure a peaceful atmosphere for the guests.
Q.What are the opening hours of the Aquaventure Waterpark and Lost Chambers Aquarium?
The waterpark is open from 9 AM to 6 PM and the aquarium is open from 10 AM to 9 PM.
Q.What marine life can be seen at the aquarium?
Watch over different species of marine animals like different species of fish, sharks and stingrays.
Q.Are there any age requirements at the dolphin bay?
Kids who are under the age of 5 years are not allowed for shallow dolphin encounters.
Q.Are there any height restrictions for the Aquaventure waterpark?
There are certain restrictions for a few slides at the waterpark. Therefore, an adult must accompany children between the heights of 1.07 metres (42 inches) and 1.2 metres (48 inches).
Q.Can we bring outside food to the waterpark?
No, any other thing than water will be removed.
Q.Do the restaurants offer vegan options?
Yes, all the restaurants provide vegan & vegetarian options for the guests.
Q.Is there a dress code for the dolphin experience?
For Dolphin encounter, Dolphin swim and Sea Lion dip & play, a wetsuit will be provided for free for your experience, lifejackets are optional