ReviewsNo reviews yet
Atlantis Aquaventure -Atlantis Water Park
Atlantis aquaventure is also known as Atlantis Water Park , Worlds biggest & best waterpark. An Experience an unimaginable adrenaline rush hurtling down an amazing waterslide in the afternoon and then calm yourself with a relaxing stroll along a private beach with the sea water caressing your feet in the evening. Call us oday to book your day pass and send you online e ticket for atlantis water park
|9.15 am - 5.30 pm
|Children below 1.2 meters in height & below 7 years will be considered as child
Children 8 years and above 1.2 meters height will be considered as adult
|Private (on additional charge )
|It’s a part of the luxurious ever Atlantis, The Palm resort
which is located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah island.
|Visitors are not allowed to bring food, beverages & Alcohol
Atlantis Water Park
Yes, the two contrasting worlds blend together seamlessly at the Atlantis Water Park to give you a holiday you’ll cherish forever. Welcome to the Atlantis Water Park just beside the iconic landmark, the Atlantis of The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai where every moment remains etched in your mind forever.
The Atlantis water park on the Palm Jumeirah Island beckons you to a day filled with fun and excitement. There are number of of super thrilling rides waiting here including the largest water slide in the world, the Aquaconda. The adrenaline rush is absolutely thumping as the Aquaconda catapults you after which you are plunged into the world’s largest fiberglass tube!
There are interconnecting waterways at Aquaventure that form an amazing maze. Get yourself a tube and ride through the maze of the rivers. If you haven’t had your fill, the Tower of Poseidon lies in wait with record breaking rides. These rides see you plunging into tanks that have sharks and rays.
In case the rush of adrenaline has got a bit overbearing, enjoy a break by taking a relaxed walk on the lovely private beach. There are 15 restaurants that dot the venue where you can recharge your batteries with a hearty meal or some snacks. Last but not the least, there’s the Lost Chambers Aquarium where you pass through a maze of underwater tunnels as sharks, stingrays, lobsters, piranhas, and seahorses surround you.
Get yourself an all day access pass to the Atlantis Water Park and enjoy all the rides and activities for a splashing watery break in the hot desert land of Dubai.
The Main Features of Atlantis Water Park
- Lots of rides and slides
- Safety gear with swimming tubes
- A kilometer-long private beach
- A memorable photoshoot
- Breathtaking views of Palm Jumeirah and the iconic Atlantis
- Fine dining options
- Educational programs
What You Shouldn’t Miss at the Atlantis Water Park
Here are five of the most exhilarating rides that you must have a go at if you don’t mind a rush of adrenaline.
- The Leap of Faith: Here’s a thrill at its best! Go hurtling down 9 stories on this amazingly unbelievable vertical waterslide through a tunnel with sharks and rays in it
- Poseidon’s Revenge: This one certainly isn’t for the ones with a faint heart. It’s a scary waterslide where you are made to enter a capsule and then you feel the ground beneath you just vanish!
- Shark Attack: If the stunning drop of The Leap of Faith is a bit too much for you, you’ll still get to enjoy the marine safari. Ride in pairs as you share the wonderful experience with your favorite cousin or a friend
- The Rapids: If you’ve always wanted to experience the thrill of rafting but have been daunted by the effort it demands, the Rapids are the thing for you! Every moment is fun-filled here as you twist and turn your way through this bumpy ride
- Atlantean Flyer: Soak in wonderful views of Dubai and the Atlantis Resort while sliding along the Middle East’s longest zip-line. There’s an extra charge for this ride, but it’s worth every penny with its dollops of excitement and thrill.
View this post on Instagram
How to Reach Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark ?
The Atlantis is a part of the Palm Resort located on the artificial islands of Palm Jumeirah. With no metro stations close by, hailing a taxi or driving there along Crescent Road to the Avenues where the entrance is located is an option. Taking the monorail from Al Sufouh is another convenient option.
The Best Time to Visit Atlantis Water Park
The best time to visit the Atlantis Water Park is between the months of December and February when the weather in Dubai is at its best. However, with the Dubai Shopping Festival held at the same time of the year and the schools being on vacation, the city is flocked by tourists and it gets a wee bit crowded. If you don’t mind the crowd, you’re sure to have a whale of a time at the Atlantis Water Park between December and February.
The Atlantis Water Park is an ideal destination for one and all. If the rides are not your cup of tea, take a relaxed stroll along the calm and tranquil private beach. Yes, Atlantis Water Park has something to make your day too very special indeed.
Atlantis Waterpark Tickets
Perched in the grand Atlantis, The Palm Hotel is a heaven full of fun and exciting activities. With our Atlantis Waterpark tickets, you can visit the Aquaventure Waterpark. It is one of the most-loved theme parks of the Emirates, including Dolphin Bay, Sea Lion Point, the Lost Chambers Aquarium, and Ambassador Lagoon. These attractions made Atlantis Hotel a perfect destination to enjoy with your buddies and family. Just like other icons in the city, the Atlantis Waterpark should be on your Dubai bucket list.
Furthermore, the water rides and the slides in the park, private beaches, and the kid's playing areas make it a perfect day escape. Besides, the experiences, like swimming in the shark lagoon, dolphin encounters, snorkeling, scuba diving, and more are truly unmissable. Hence, if you want to know more about the Atlantis Waterpark, you can explore our ticket options, opening hours, and more.
Things to know before going Atlantis Water Park
Trust us, by no means, is this an exaggeration. Exhilarating rides like the Trident Tower, Blackout, and Shockwave give you an out-of-this-world experience at the Atlantis Water Park. There’s never a dull moment at this dream destination; the massive water park gives you a thrill past compare. As the sun sets on the horizon, bring a lovely day to an end at one of the lovely fine dining venues serving sumptuous cuisine. We’re sure you’ve given out a sigh of contentment, haven’t you?
Atlantis Aquaventure is located at Atlantis the palm and this place has many other things to offer for you and family. few activates listed for you.
Atlantis Water Park FAQs
- 1. What are the best attractions at the Atlantis Water Park?
- Aquaconda: Aquaconda is the largest waterslide in the world. It’s shaped like a serpent and this tunnel is counted as one of Atlantis Water Parks’ most thrilling rides.
- Poseidon’s Revenge: Once the trap door opens, you realize how exhilarating and thrilling this ride is. You slide through at speeds as high as 60km/h which makes the ride unforgettable.
- The Leap of Faith: This slide is as high as 9 stories and it gives you one hell of an adrenaline rush. You reach the bottom from the top in a matter of just a few seconds.
- The Torrent: The Torrent gives you the highly exciting feeling of tackling waves that are created with a generator.
- 2. Does the Atlantis Water Park have any age limits?
- While there’s no age limit as such, those below 12 are to be accompanied by an adult to ensure their safety. Do bear in mind that one has to be at least 120cms tall to enjoy certain rides. All those who are taller than 120cms need to buy regular tickets meant for adults.
- 3. How long does it take for exploring the Lost Chambers ?
- You shall need no more than an hour to explore the Lost Chambers and enjoy all the activities there.
- 4. What’s the size of the Lost Chambers?
- The Lost Chambers is a massive structure of around 11 million liters that’s home to as many as 65,000 different species of marine animals. Moreover, there are 20 exhibits showcasing marine life.
- 5. What clothes should I turn up in?
- You should turn up in anything you are comfortable in. For swimwear, pick something that’s not too revealing. Speedos, rashguards, burkinis and swimsuits are accepted. If you are to ride the water slides, make sure that you don’t wear sarees, abayas, cotton clothes, long flowing garments, undergarments, or see-through wear.
- 6. Can the bookings be canceled?
- No, the bookings can’t be canceled. No requests for cancellations, refunds or changes are entertained after booking confirmation.
- 7. Do children need tickets as well?
- Children under 3 years of age and less than 120 cm tall enjoy free ticketless access.
- 8. Are there separate tickets for children and adults?
- Children between 3 and 8 years of age need child tickets while those above 8 need adult tickets.
- 9. How long does Atlantis Aquaventure in Dubai stay open?
- The Atlantis Aquaventure in Dubai stays open from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm every day.
- 10. Are kids safe at the Atlantis Aquaventure when they take the various rides?
- Yes, kids are absolutely safe at the park when they are taking the rides and safety is of utmost priority at the park. At your end, you are advised to instruct your kids to adhere to the safety instructions and make them aware of the consequences of not doing so.
- 11. Is it worth visiting the Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark?
- If you are seeking thrill and fun, you shouldn’t give the exhilarating rides and slides at the Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark a miss. No wonder it’s one of the most popular waterparks in the entire region. Don’t forget to have a go at the Leap of Faith, Predator Dive, and the Shark Attack and we tell you, you won’t regret coming here one bit.
- 12. Are visitors allowed to bring food from outside into the park?
- No, visitors can’t bring outside food into the park, except if it’s food for very small children. The park has enough restaurants serving tasty multi cuisine food as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.