ReviewsNo reviews yet
Dubai’s desert is at its sensational best at dawn when the rising sun casts a golden hue over the vast spread of sand dunes. It’s an ideal escape into a world of peace and tranquility from the hustle and bustle of Dubai city.
|Time||Based on sunrise ( Our team will advise the exact pick up time , a day before tour. )|
|Tour Highlights||Having the Best view of sunrise from top of dunes , Dune bashing , picture stop|
|Remarks||Quad bikes , dune buggies , camel ride can also be booked on additional cost.|
|Days Of operation||Everyday|
- We pick you up from your hotel
- Tour is on a Private Basis
- Minimum 2 people required
- Tea/Coffee & Water are served in the morning
- Photo Stop
- Dune Bashing
- Viewing the sunrise over the desert
- Quad biking, camel ride, and sandboarding (optional)
- We drop you off at the hotel
We begin the day by picking you up from your Dubai hotel or any other location of your choice. You’ll be amazed by the complete transformation in the scenery as we drive you to the desert in Dubai’s Al Awir area. We reach there early in the morning to catch the desert in all its glory during sunrise. As the sun rises in the horizon, it’s a truly mesmerizing scene with the clouds being lit up in an orange and red glow which spreads all through the desert. Don’t forget to capture images of this truly exotic sight. They will remain as souvenirs of a truly out-of-the-world experience you had during the sunrise.
After the exhilaration of watching the desert in its entire splendor during sunrise sinks in, it’s time for an adrenaline pumping adventure. Hop into a 4x4 vehicle as we take you zooming up and down the slopes of the dunes in a ride called ‘dune bashing’. After you’ve taken a bit of rest, we welcome you to a desert campsite making you feel a true Bedouin. This is a wonderful opportunity to immerse yourself into Arabian culture and tradition. You can also mingle with other tourists and know about the life and culture in their homeland.
Wait, there’s more! You can pump things up with more adventure and amusement during the Desert Safari. Take your pick from optional activities like a camel ride, quad biking, or sandboarding. The wonderful Sunrise Desert Safari draws to a close as we take you back to your drop points. We’re sure you’ll find the beautiful sight of the sun rising over the Arabian Desert absolutely majestic, an experience that’ll make you look forward to your next visit to Dubai.
Why Should You Opt for the Sunrise Desert Safari?
- You get to view the exotic sight of the vast spread of sand dunes and the clouds above put on an orange and red glow as the sun rises on the horizon
- Watch the desert landscape put on a golden hue as the day progresses, a sight to behold
- You’ll love the adrenaline-pumping adventure sport of Dune Bashing in a powerful 4x4 zooming through the sand dunes
- You can add some more spice with a ride on a friendly camel. Don’t forget to get yourself photographed with the camel. It might feel hurt if you just leave after getting off her back
- There’s more on offer. You may opt for quad biking or sand boarding for an extra dose of adventure (additional charges apply)
Some Important Points to Note
- We pick you up only from your Dubai hotel/residence and not from the airport
- We advise pregnant women and people with backache to avoid this activity
- Don’t forget to bring along your camera if you don’t want to rue missing out on some truly exotic photographs of the mesmerizing sunrise
- The duration of the tour is 4 hours and the medium of instruction shall be English
- No cancellation charges are applied if cancellations are made 24 hours before the scheduled pick up
- If the cancellation is made within 24 hours, a 100% cancellation fee is charged
- If you are eligible for a refund, you’ll have the amount credited to your account in 7 working days
- Children under 3 years are considered infants and they are allowed free access
- Children between 3 and 10 years of age are considered children and charged at child rates
- Children above 10 years of age are considered adults and charged at adult rates
What is the Best Time to Visit?
The Sunrise Dubai Desert Safari is an outdoor activity. It can therefore be enjoyed the best when the weather is at its best. The weather in Dubai is just sublime between the months of October and February. However, with the schools having gone on vacation and the Dubai Duty-Free Shopping Festival being held at this time of the year itself, the city’s pretty crowded. If you don’t mind the crowd, the Dubai Sunrise Desert Safari is best enjoyed in October-February when it’s very pleasant outside. So, grab your cameras, hop into our car and let’s go!