ReviewsNo reviews yet
For a holiday experience with just the right dollops of adventure, fun, and entertainment, the Red Dune Desert Safari is a must on your itinerary when in Dubai. Come, join us as we take you on a breathtaking off-road trip across the Arabian desert giving you stunning views of its red dunes. We understand you need an escape from the hustle and bustle of Dubai city. The vast desert terrain welcomes you with open arms and embraces you with an unforgettable experience.
The day starts with the dune bash, an adrenaline-pumping adventure like no other where you rush through red dunes in a 4x4 vehicle. Once done, we welcome you to a tastefully decorated campsite where the ambiance makes you feel every bit a Bedouin as you get immersed into this Arabian land’s rich culture. There are spacious tents you can relax inside after the thrill and excitement of the dune bash while sipping on refreshing Arabian coffee puffing a Shisha occasionally.
Hold on, the day isn’t over yet. There’s a sumptuous BBQ dinner spread with mouthwatering food laid out for you to pamper your taste buds. Take your pick from the many main-course dishes, the barbeque specialties, and a wide range of salads. Top things off with lip-smacking desserts. There's more to come. Have an intricate and beautiful henna design made on your hands by local artists.
We also have a belly dance show lined up for you. For a souvenir to remember a truly enchanting day by, get yourself photographed in traditional Arabian attire with a friendly camel for company. We do arrange alcohol on request. Let the amazing day come to an end while you watch the sun go down in the distant horizon as you sip your favorite scotch.
The Main Features of the Red Dune Desert Safari
- An adrenaline-pumping rush through the sand dunes in a 4 wheel drive vehicle
- Camping at a well-appointed campsite with an authentic Arabian feel
- Serving of Arabian coffee and a puff of the Shisha
- A mouthwatering barbecue dinner spread with an array of exotic salads and tasty desserts
- Henna decoration by local artists on your hands
- Belly dance performance
- A photography session in traditional attire in the company of a friendly camel
- Alcohol is arranged on request
What the Package Includes
- Hotel pickup
- A camel ride
- Fire show
- Sandboarding and quad biking upon request
- Option for vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisine
- Unlimited supply of refreshments
- Belly dance and Tanura performance
- Hotel drop off
View this post on Instagram
Points to Note
- Depending on the option you select, arrangements for private or shared transfer will be made
- If you desire a pick up from any location other than your hotel/residence, you’ll be charged extra
- Pregnant women, elderly people, and those suffering from backache are advised to avoid this activity
- To be picked up from other emirates, a separate charge shall have to be paid
- During Ramadan or on dry days, no live entertainment or alcohol can be arranged in abidance with government orders
What’s the Best Time of the Year to Visit?
With the Red Dune Desert Safari being an outdoor activity, the best time to enjoy this adventure is when the weather in Dubai is at its best. It’s between December and February that Dubai enjoys its best weather. However, with the Dubai Duty-Free Shopping Festival being organized at this time of the year itself and the schools being on vacation, the city's just a bit crowded. If you don't mind the crowd, go for the Red Dune Desert Safari for an experience of a lifetime.
Some Important Information
- From the 13th of April 2021, the pick-up timings for the Red Dune Desert Safari will be between 3:30 and 4:00 pm
- During the holy month of Ramadan, only a fire show and a Tanura dance performance by a male performer shall be arranged
The Red Dune Desert Safari gives you a feel of the Al Lahbab desert like no other experience ever can. Rushing through the dunes in a 4x4 is a top-of-the-world experience you won't ever forget. We’re sure you’ll be planning your next trip to Dubai the moment you enter your hotel room after we drop you at the hotel lobby. Yes, the Red Dune Desert Safari will make you want to keep coming back for more.