ReviewsNo reviews yet
To beat the heat in Dubai, go on a splashing adventure at the Legoland Water Park. It’s a day filled with fun and excitement at what is an amazingly innovative water park in the heart of Dubai.
Thursdays - Tuesdays: 10am - 5pm
|Child policy||Child under 3 goes free.|
|Includes||Ticket only ( Transfers can be Arranged on additional charge )|
|Highlights||LEGOLAND Water Park is the only UAE water park designed specifically for kids aged 2-12 and their families|
|Tour Exlusions||All personal expenses spend for shopping, dining etc on-site / towels / lockers.|
Come, join us as we step into the lovely world of the Legoland Water Park which welcomes you with more than 20 rides and slides that are perfect for families and kids between two and twelve years of age.
Here’s a water park welcoming you with fun-filled attractions, a part of the massive Dubai Parks and Resorts located near the Legoland Dubai Theme Park. The Legoland Water Park is a truly unique destination that gifts you with an action-packed day you had never imagined. You’ll be filled with unbridled joy and excitement as you take a ride on its various attractions gliding through them. The various glides and slides keep you busy all day and ride like Splash Out are just amazing! The six-lane Slide Racers just take your breath away.
Your kids are sure to be mesmerized at the DUPLO Splash Safari which comes with four mini slides and a few life-size Lego characters. There’s also a fun playground, the Joker Soaker which is an absolutely delightful experience for all children. For kids keen to have a little bit of thrill, there are attractions like the Red Rush and Twin Chasers that offer healthy doses of excitement.
If you are keen to let your kids experience something creative, let them get to work with LEGO bricks and build a raft for themselves they can take a short ride on. You can pump up the fun quotient by joining the raft building with your entire family and going on a ride hopping into a boat all of you build together.
Some important information
- The uniquely themed retail and dining destination, River Land which is at the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts comprise 4 zones of separate themes with 50+ shops and restaurants and is open to all guests for no additional charge.
- For residents of the UAE, KSA, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait, the GCC Residence offer is open as well. Guests looking to redeem this offer shall only have to present a valid resident ID at the ticketing gate.
- A maximum of 5 tickets per park for the entire day can be redeemed against each valid GCC resident ID proof presented.
- The operational hours of Dubai Parks and Resorts may vary during the holy month of Ramadan.
- During the holy month of Ramadan, no eating or drinking is allowed outside.
- A minimum of two persons are required on a shared transfer basis for this activity.
- The pick-ups are made only from your Dubai hotel/residence and not from the airport.
- Sharing transfers are arranged only from Deira, Bur Dubai.
- There can be a modification of 30 to 60 minutes in the sharing transfer pick-up or drop timings as per the schedule depending on the traffic conditions and the location you are in.
View this post on Instagram
The cancellation policy
- A 100% cancellation fee is charged if the booking is canceled. There’s no 24-hour grace period available.
The child policy
- Entry is free for children below 3 years as they are considered adults
- Children between 4 and 11 are charged at child rates as they are considered children
- Children above 11 are charged at the standard rate as they are considered adults
Why should you opt for this?
- You get to enjoy a day at a unique water park with LEGO as its theme
- Have fun enjoying more than 20 games, rides, and slides designed especially for kids between 2 and 12 years of age
- Enjoy the super thrilling adventure and fun rides like Splash Out, Slide Racers, Twin Chasers, and Red Rush to name a few
- Your kids will simply love it at the DUPLO Splash Safari which has some lovely fun-filled mini slides
- Bring alive the creativity in your kids as they get to build their own raft with LEGO bricks
The best time to visit
For much of the year, Dubai is hot and humid. The weather is nice and pleasant only between September and February when it’s quite pleasant and there’s a gentle breeze blowing. If you’re looking to have a holiday experience like no other, visit Dubai between September and February for an out-of-this-world experience.