ReviewsNo reviews yet
How does it sound to spend a day in a world that's made from LEGO? Our ticket to LEGOLAND in Dubai offers just that! This unique and incredible theme park is more than an enjoyable place for the entire family. The place nurtures creativity and encourages artistic creation.
Sunday - Thursday ( 10 am- 6.00 pm)
Friday -Saturday -(10 am - 8.00 pm )
|Child policy||Child under 3 goes free ( Above 3 year will be Adult ticket )|
|Includes||Ticket only ( Transfers can be Arranged on additional charge )|
|Highlights||Experience the first Legoland park in the Middle East and was the seventh worldwide|
|Tour Exclusions||All personal expenses spend for shopping, dining etc on-site.|
- Get Full Day Access to the best Theme Park IN UAE.
- Experience the thrilling family rides.
- The Ticket once booked can only be canceled within the first 24 hours
- Last minute cancelation will be counted as a NO-SHOW and no refund for the same
- Tickets once issued wont be returned back.
The fun for the guests commences at the FACTORY. A tour of the FACTORY shows the way that the many-hued LEGO bricks are made. Guests receive their custom engraved brick fresh out of the casting line. They can head to The BIG Shop which boasts the biggest assortment of LEGO toys in the Gulf!
The next place to visit is the LEGO City which has the look of a LEGO Airport. Here, the visiting families can try and operate Lego planes, cars, and boats and even have their LEGOLAND Driving License. They can even hold a position at the police headquarters, Sea Port, and more.
The zone named IMAGINATION lets guests use their creative side to form and race their lego cars. Guests can also draw on MINDSTORMS robotics to build their advanced LEGO car.
Fantasy-inclined visitors would love the KINGDOMS, a primitive LEGO land. They get to ride attractions with the theme of LEGO medieval kingdoms. The Dragon roller coaster stands out at an altitude of over 16 meters and speeds reaching 60 kilometers per hour. Families will love Merlin’s Challenge.
ADVENTURE takes the entire family into fast-moving thrills. There are the Wave Racers for dodging water blasts, a quest for the Pharaoh’s Treasure, and a submarine escapade. Other enjoyable experiences include Beetle Bounce, Pharaoh’s Revenge, and the Secret Chamber of Amset-Ra.
Finally, guests can enjoy the real world of LEGO in the air-conditioned MINILAND. It has a few of the most renowned landmarks of the World recreated with LEGO bricks.
Those who aren’t satisfied with a day of excitement and adventure at the LEGOLAND can opt for more entertainment. We offer combination tickets that allow access to their favorite park or all parks that Dubai Parks and Resorts houses.
- We are a licensed Ticket Seller for Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Booking with us is easy with immediate confirmation
- We offer Secured and standard Payment Options
- We are experienced and has sold some 1 lac tickets
- We have several vehicles and offer guests transfer of their choice
- Our client support helpline is available 24/7
- We accept e-tickets
- We offer promotions and deals from time to time
View this post on Instagram
- Guests have got to take a printout of their e-ticket to show at the Park entrance
- Guests get free access to the Riverland Dubai dining and retail site
- The opening and closing times of Dubai Parks and Resorts could vary during Ramadan.
- Guests cannot eat and drink outdoors during Ramadan.
- Sharing transfers for this tour can be booked by two individuals and more
- Pickups are done from the hotel or residence of guests in Dubai and not from the airport
- Guests who don’t select private or shared transfer must report at Sheikh Zayed Road, facing Palm Jebel Ali in Dubai
A point to note – We will pick up guests for LEGOLAND Dubai between 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM and we will drop them at their location in Dubai between 5:30 PM and 6:00 PM.
- Those who cancel their Tickets won’t get any refund
- Entry is free for kids aged less than 3 years
- The child rate applies to kids aged between 4 years and 11 years.
- Adult fare applies for kids aged more than 11 years
FAQs on LEGOLAND Dubai
Is outside food allowed inside the park with legoland dubai tickets ?
- You can only bring baby food or special meals if you are allergic to outside food. Otherwise, no one can bring outside food inside the park. Besides, guests have to go through a thorough bag check at the entry. The security checkers can discard foods found during the security check. You will find small restaurants and eateries inside the park to satiate your hunger.
What to carry with legoland Dubai tickets when coming for the activity?
- Everyone must bring some essentials when coming to Legoland Dubai- sunscreen, hats, and sunglasses to prevent sun tanning or sunburn. Moreover, a valid photo ID proof for identification is also necessary. Don't forget to bring a camera to click pictures of the experience.
Are There Any other Theme Park In Dubai To Visit With Family ?
- Yes, There Are More Theme Parks In Dubai they are
Are there any must-try attractions inside the park?
- You must try Legoland's Sea Port, Police Headquarters, Build and Test, Duplo Valley, Pharaoh's Revenge, and Lego Studios 4D.
Is photography allowed in the park with legoland dubai tickets?
- Guests can click unlimited pictures of the frolic moments with buddies or families. Hence, don't forget to bring your camera when coming to Legoland.
Do I need to buy separate ride tickets inside?
- You don't have to buy separate ride tickets if you book our tour, as we offer full-day access, including all the rides.