ReviewsNo reviews yet
jabal al jais- Al Khaimah
The jabal al jais stands at a height of 2000 meters and it is a very popular hangout spot for tourists. If you want to take time out from your robotic lifestyle then you should take a trip to this place.Jebel Jais has a host of adventurous activities that you can indulge in. Read on as we share some fabulous details on this fabulous location.
|Time||9 Am ( can be customized as per request )|
|Highlights||Camping at jebel jais mountain / zip line & sledder ( on extra cost )|
|Location||Ras al khaimah|
|Ideal For||Families / friends / couples.|
A Brief Overview Of jabal al jais Ras Al Khaimah Tour
This location is the ideal location for enjoying outdoor activities. The mountain has steep slopes, eroded landscapes, barren cliffs, and deep canyons. This tourist attraction has tons of fun activities for you and you going to have a memorable time here.
Activities That You Participate In At jabal al jais
A visit to this place is a must-visit if you want to explore UAE in a slightly different way. However, to get to this place you must take a weekend off to enjoy yourself. Here is a list of some of the activities that you can participate in.
The Adventure Park of jabal al jais
This adventure park is truly unique. The suspended obstacle area is something that you must visit. If you want to feel an adrenalin rush then participate in the activities at this place. The park has zip lines for you to enjoy. The maze is located at a height of 10 from the ground. From this maze, you also get a spectacular view of the entire mountain and it is a breathtaking experience.
Camping And Barbecue
Love camping by the mountains? Then this could be a strong reason for you to go camping at this place. While you are camping at this spot you may as well have a barbecue at this mountain. If you are keen on watching the sunrise on the mountains then you could consider camping here overnight.
This is one of the best attractions in this place and most tourists love this. The toboggan ride is the best experience you will get here. The track takes you at a speed of 40 kilometers every hour through the curves of the Hajar Mountains.
Want to put your stamina to the test? Well, then take a hike on this mountain and treat yourself to a beautiful view. You will be happy to know that this mountain has the easiest trekking trail so if this is your first time, you will not have any difficulty. The mountain has seven different decks for viewing and they are equipped with binoculars. Once you have finished up all the activities on this mountain, you can treat yourself to some fabulous refreshments from food trucks.
This is a survival camp designed to give an experience of living it rough. This cam has suitable activities for both adults and kids. You are sure to have a good time here. You can stay at this camp and take part in hiking and other exciting activities.
jabal al jais Sky Tour
This zipline tour is nothing but a sheer delight and very adventurous. You get a magnificent view of the whole Hajar Mountains from the top. This tour will involve you moving at a speed of 60 kilometers per hour and will take you to a bridge that is 1,250 meters above the level of sea.
Attractions That Are To Be Added To This Place Soon
- Jais Yard: This place will be a food hub where you can buy food from traditional food trucks.
- Basecamp Jais: This will be a place where people can stay for an affordable price. You may want to spend a night or two at Jebel Jais so you can stay here without spending too much money.
- Jais Wings: This is a paragliding activity, that will let you fly over these grand mountains. This will certainly draw a lot of crowds.
- Jais Swing: This is for those who want to take their thrill factor up a couple of notches. This is a double swing and if you are faint-hearted you should probably give this a miss.
Things To Keep In Mind Before You Visit This Mountain
- You can make bookings for all the activities online. You will also find relevant information on any upcoming attractions.
- If you decide to have a barbecue on this mountain then you must get your own equipment such as lighter fuel and coal.
- This tourist attraction has facilities such as washrooms, restaurants, and parking spots
- You must wear closed shoes as most of the activities require them
- The temperature is pleasant in the daytime, however, you should carry a light sweater in case the cold wind starts to blow
- This place has a lot of tourists on holidays or special days so if you want to avoid a big crowd then you should visit the mountains on weekdays
- This place is a two-hour drive from Dubai, so make sure that you carry enough food and water for yourself.
- You must not litter in this place as you may have to pay a heavy fine
- It is sunny during the day so make sure you carry a sunglass and a hat
View this post on Instagram
Where Exactly Is Jebel Jais Located?
This mountain peak can be found in the Hajar Mountains which is located in the northern area of Ras Al Khaimah.
How To Reach This Place?
You can get to this place by road, it is two hours away from Dubai by car.
Are Children Allowed To This Place?
Yes, children are allowed, but there might be restrictions on certain activities.
When Is The Best Time to Visit?
The ideal time to visit this place will be during the winter months as the temperature is pleasant during the daytime.