ReviewsNo reviews yet
Falcons and other birds of prey have always been a part of Arabian history and tradition.
|Time||5:30 am - 6:30 am|
|Child Policy||5-11 years|
|Highlights||Marvel at a spectacular falcon show demonstrating traditional training techniques and interaction with hawks and owls|
|Vehicle type||1950's Vintage land rover ( Pick up from hotel will be in 4x4 car )|
|Location||Dubai desert conservation reserve.|
- Get picked up from Dubai hotels between 05:30 AM and 06:30 AM, depending on the season. We will inform you of the exact pick-up time the afternoon before your safari.
- Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and receive your Headscarf and a Stainless Steel Water Bottle. These are included in each booking and are a gift for our guests to take home.
- Marvel at a spectacular falcon show demonstrating traditional training techniques and interaction with hawks and owls (75 minutes).
- Feel like a true Bedouin and enjoy a short camel ride around the camp, if you wish.
- Indulge in a traditional breakfast at an authentic Bedouin Camp.
- Embark on a nature safari through the Dubai Desert Conservation Drive in a private vintage Land Rover.
- Return to the hotel between 10:30 AM and 12:00 PM, depending on the season. Your total experience will last approximately five hours.
The Heritage Falconry and Nature Safari take you on a safari of the desert in a vintage Land Rover where you are given a display of amazing falconry tricks by experts. The experts shall teach you about the ancient techniques of falconry and how they still have practical use in today’s world.
The experience gives you an opportunity to be a part of the birds of prey performance where you can enjoy the thrill of watching a falcon or any other bird of prey land on your gloves as it swoops down majestically. The morning comes to an end with a traditional Emirati breakfast spread laid out before you. Yes, the Heritage Falconry and the safari through the desert in a vintage Land Rover do make for a unique experience.
Heritage Falconry and Nature Safari Itinerary
- Depending on the season, you are picked up from your hotel between 5:30 and 7:00 am. You’ll be informed of the exact pick-up time on the afternoon before the day of your safari
- Admire an enthralling falcon show where traditional training techniques are displayed and you can have a close encounter with hawks and owls in a session of 75 minutes
- If you wish, you may enjoy riding on a camel around the camp in the desert
- Enjoy a traditional Emirati breakfast in a camp inspired by the Bedouin way of life
- A vintage Land Rover takes on an exciting safari through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- You are dropped back at your hotel between 10:30 am and 12:00 pm after five hours of absolute thrill
- You are picked up from your hotel or other accommodation in Dubai in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Turn up in comfortable clothes as the desert can get quite warm during the day. Carry enough sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat for your comfort. Since the desert can get chilly in the winter, do carry some warm clothing if you are visiting then
- Children aged between 5 & 11 years are charged at child rates
- Women who are more than 6 months pregnant are advised to avoid going on the nature drive