ReviewsNo reviews yet
Dubai Visa for Ethiopian Citizen
Many from the African nation of Ethiopia have travelled to Dubai to savoir the unique experience the magnificent city offers To Travel here you need to have a Dubai Visa for Ethiopian Citizen Dubai has been very popular among travellers for decades and Ethiopians have also loved travelling to Dubai and other cities in the United Arab Emirates. Ethiopian citizens and those who hold Ethiopian passports need to possess Dubai Visa for Ethiopian Citizen Dubai. Ethiopians aren’t eligible for visas on arrival at Dubai and hence, they need to apply for one well in advance before their date of travel.
|Pre -Arrival Visa Required
|Visa Processing Duration
|3-4 Working Days
|30 Days Visit Visa
|60 Days Visit Visa
|Airport To Airport Visa Change Possible
Dubai visa process starts once we receive the clear scanned copies of your following documents:
- Passport size Photograph
- Passport front page
- Passport last page
- Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
- Confirmed return air tickets
- The validity of the passport should be a minimum of 6 months.
- The passport should not be in a handwritten format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary
Ethiopia is the home to the international airport- Addis Ababa Bole International Airport (Addis Ababa). It is the only airport in the country from where one will get flights to various international countries, including the United Arab Emirates. Every city is well-connected to the airport, as it is the only international airport in Ethiopia. Therefore, travelers from the nearby cities (Sebeta, Tiya, Tulu Bolo, Sodere, Sendafa, Addis Alem, Mojo, etc.) can take public transport to reach the airport. Daily flights are available to the United Arab Emirates from Ethiopia.
Documents Required to Apply Dubai Visa for Ethiopian Citizen
As an Ethiopian, you’ll need to submit certain documents with the United Arab Emirates Embassy to visit Dubai or any other city in the UAE. Here’s a checklist of what documents you shall need to furnish.
- The visa application form with all the required details entered by you
- A passport photo that shouldn’t be older than 6 months
- The original Ethiopian passport that’s valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel bearing at least 2 empty pages
- Round-trip tickets for flights
- Proof of accommodation that is been booked. The Ethiopian Embassy has instructed that these bookings to be made only after the visa is approved
- You’ll need to submit proof that you have enough funds to stay in the UAE for the period you plan to
- You’ll have to share the details of your itinerary in the UAE
The Popular Visa Types
- 30-Day Single Entry Dubai Visa : With this visa, you can enter and exit the UAE only once.
- You are allowed to stay in the UAE for a period of 30 days and these 30 days include the days you arrive in and leave the UAE. You shall have to arrive in the UAE within 60 days after the visa is issued failing which the visa expires automatically.
- This visa comes with a grace period of 10 days which proves handy if you fail to extend your visa within 30 days should you need to stay back longer in the UAE. The cost of these visas is AED 770.
30-Day Multiple Entry Dubai Visa:
This visa also allows you to stay in the UAE for 30 days and it allows you to enter and exit the country multiple times.
- This visa requires you to enter the UAE within 58 days of its issue. Once you’ve applied for this type of visa, you can’t cancel it. Before you can apply for another, you’ll have to wait till the validity of the visa you originally applied for is over. These visas however come with no grace period. These visas cost 1200 AED.
60 Days Single Entry Dubai Visa:
With a 60-day single entry Dubai visa, you can stay in the United Arab Emirates for a long period of 60 days which includes the day you enter and exit the country. While you can stay in the UAE for a long period, this type of visa allows you to enter and exit the UAE only once. These visas are ideal for those who are in the UAE for weddings or treatment. The cost of these visas is 1200 AED.
- 60 Days Multiple Entry Dubai Visa: These visas are ideal for those who need to stay in the UAE for a long period and also need to enter and exit the country more than once. Hence, these suit businessmen the best. This visa requires you to enter the UAE within 58 days. If you fail to do so, the visa is automatically expired. These visas can be extended twice for a period of 30 days each time. For these visas, you’ll need to pay 1500 AED.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do all visitors from Ethiopia Dubai Visa for Ethiopian Citizen?
Yes, all visitors irrespective of their age and gender shall need a visa to travel to the UAE.
Do all visas to the UAE come with a grace period?
No, only the 30 day single entry visa comes with a grace period of 10 days.
Can an Ethiopian get Dubai Visa for Ethiopian Citizen?
No, Ethiopians aren’t eligible for visa on-arrival at Dubai.