Are you looking for some good Filipino restaurants in Sharjah? Confused where to eat? No worries, as we have prepared a list for you. We have carefully picked out restaurants that are known for their outstanding quality of food and services. Are you eager to know more about such restaurants? Well, keep reading as we reveal fabulous facts.
Tasty Station Restaurant
Tasty Station is a restaurant that never fails to amaze with its dishes. Every single dish has a unique flavor and the chef heightens your experience by tweaking the dishes. To get the best dining experience, a visit to this restaurant is a must.
- Rating: 4.9/5 out of 892 Google Reviews
- Address: Al Wahda St – near Pizza Hut – Al Majaz – Al Majaz 2 – Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 50 897 2023
- Website: https://hi-in.facebook.com/tastystationshj/
Langga restaurant Purely Philippines taste 🇵🇭
This is one restaurant that you should not miss out all. This restaurant has food from all over the Philippines and they are cooked with a lot of care. The chef prepares each dish with fresh ingredients so that they retain their nutritional value.
- Rating: 4.9/5 out of 11 Google Reviews
- Address: Industrial Area – Muwailih Commercial – Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 56 494 5460
- Website: https://www.instagram.com/langgapilipino/
This restaurant has a strong influence of the civilization in Peru. The décor of the restaurant is absolutely charming and the service is fast and friendly, you will feel very much at home the minute you step into the restaurant. The menu boasts of an impressive variety and the portions are quite generous too. All the dishes are prepared using fresh ingredients.
- Rating: 4.8/5 out of 135 Google Reviews
- Address: Al Ohood Street, The Address Fountain Views – Level 12 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd – Downtown Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 4 542 4200
- Website: https://nazcaa.com/
Now, if you are looking for a place to try dishes from the Philippines then this is the place for you. This restaurant is anything but a disappointment, the food is great and you must try traditional Dishes like T0-Si-Log, Chick Si-log, Long Si Log, Da Si Log, and Tapsilog. We can guarantee that you will love the food here very much.
- Rating: 4.5/5 out of 169 Google Reviews
- Address: Al Jurf 2 Askan Holding – Shaikh Rashid Bin Abdul Aziz Aaemi St – near Al Aqsa Private School – Al Jerf 2 – Ajman – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 56 864 2011
- Website: https://kubo-cafeteria.business.site/
Ortigas Avenue Pinoy Restaurant
This is a fabulous restaurant in Sharjah, and a popular choice for most food lovers. They serve a wide variety of dishes including an interesting mix of desserts. The service is very friendly and fast, the whole experience of dining here will be a memorable one for you.
- Rating: 4.5/5 out of 76 Google Reviews
- Address: Platinum Business Centre – 7 Baghdad Street – Al Nahda – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 54 420 7383
- Website: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ortigasavenuedxb
- Vietnamese Foodies Downtown
Are you craving for some authentic Vietnamese and Filipino food? Then this restaurant will be perfect for you. The good about this restaurant that apart from serving traditional food, it also focusses on reviving forgotten recipes. The chefs at this restaurant add some extra zing to the dishes to increase their appeal to the younger generation. Do check this Korean restaurant in Dubai here.
- Rating: 4.3/5 out of 421 Google Reviews
- Address: Burj Vista Tower 1 – Downtown Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 4 554 2090
- Website: https://vietnamesefoodies.com/
Big Bites Restaurant
This restaurant has been around for many years now and is known for serving delicious Filipino food. The variety is quite huge and you are going to be spoilt for choice. If you have trouble with your order simply as a staff member to help you out. The service and ambience are top-notch at this eatery and it offers great value for your money without a shred of doubt.
- Rating: 4.3/5 out of 26 Google Reviews
- Address: Al Nahda 2, Behind NMC Hospital – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 50 123 0452
- Website: https://bigbitesrestaurant.business.site/
Oriental Flavor Restaurant
This restaurant is truly unique and is second to none. You are going to have a lovely time eating here as the food and ambience is five-star. The staff will greet you with warmth and will also go an extra mile to help you with your order
- Rating: 4.3/5 out of 23 Google Reviews
- Address: 89RR+7JV – Unnamed Road – Al QasimiaAlNud – Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 50 254 5272
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Oriental-Flavor-Restaurant-105292274445901/
This another restaurant that deserves a mention on this list as it serves the best Filipino food that money can buy. If you have never tried Filipino food before, this is the place to begin your love affair with the food.
- Rating: 4.5/5 out of 36 Google Reviews
- Address: 128 Al Nahda St – Al Nahda – Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 6 574 2971
- Website: https://m.facebook.com/people/Pinoy-Chef/100063835950626/
Max’s Express – Sahara Center
This restaurant started out small but soon it became a reputed name for serving the best food that money can buy. The great thing about this eatery is that the menu gets updated regularly so you will be treated to newer dishes every now and then so expect to be surprised every time you visit there.
- Rating: 4.1/5 out of 57 Google Reviews
- Address: Sahara Centre, Level 1, Food Court – Al Nahda St – Al Nahda 1 – Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 6 531 5226
- Website: http://www.maxsallaboutchicken.com/
Perfect Will Restaurant
Are you in Sharjah and looking for a place to eat some delicious food? Well, you can step into this place without any hesitation. This eatery has a strong reputation for serving the tastiest Filipino food ever. You will not be disappointed with they have to offer you.
- Rating: 4.0/5 out of 12 Google Reviews
- Address: Suite 5 & 6 – 1 شارع مسقط – Ajman – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 50 653 3403
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/mariapaularestaurant
Bait Panaderia Bakery
This restaurant was started in the 2008 and since its inception it has become a household name. The eatery has received countless positive reviews from customers and food critics alike, so there is huge possibility you are going to love what they serve. Don’t worry about paying steep prices as all dishes are priced within an affordable range.
- Rating: 3.8/5 out of 90 Google Reviews
- Address: 110 Sheikh Rashid Bin Humeed St – Ajman – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971 56 849 1858
- Website: http://www.panaderiabakery.ae/
So, these were 12 best Filipino restaurants in Sharjah, they have been around for many years and have received high ratings. Now that you have the information, it is time you gather your friends and family and head out for some great food and a fun conversation.