There are interconnecting waterways at Aquaventure that form an amazing maze. Get yourself a tube and ride through the maze of the rivers. If you haven’t had your fill, the Tower of Poseidon lies in wait with record breaking rides. These rides see you plunging into tanks that have sharks and rays.
In case the rush of adrenaline has got a bit overbearing, enjoy a break by taking a relaxed walk on the lovely private beach. There are 15 restaurants that dot the venue where you can recharge your batteries with a hearty meal or some snacks. Last but not the least, there’s the Lost Chambers Aquarium where you pass through a maze of underwater tunnels as sharks, stingrays, lobsters, piranhas, and seahorses surround you.
Get yourself an all day access pass to the Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park and enjoy all the rides and activities for a splashing watery break in the hot desert land of Dubai.
Atlantis Water Park FAQs
1. What are the best attractions at the Atlantis Water Park?
: Aquaconda is the largest waterslide in the world. It’s shaped like a serpent and this tunnel is counted as one of Atlantis Water Parks’ most thrilling rides.
2. Does the Atlantis Water Park have any age limits?
- Poseidon’s Revenge: Once the trap door opens, you realize how exhilarating and thrilling this ride is. You slide through at speeds as high as 60km/h which makes the ride unforgettable.
- The Leap of Faith: This slide is as high as 9 stories and it gives you one hell of an adrenaline rush. You reach the bottom from the top in a matter of just a few seconds.
- The Torrent: The Torrent gives you the highly exciting feeling of tackling waves that are created with a generator.
While there’s no age limit as such, those below 12 are to be accompanied by an adult to ensure their safety. Do bear in mind that one has to be at least 120cms tall to enjoy certain rides. All those who are taller than 120cms need to buy regular tickets meant for adults.
3. How long does it take for exploring the Lost Chambers?
You shall need no more than an hour to explore the Lost Chambers and enjoy all the activities there.
4. What’s the size of the Lost Chambers?
The Lost Chambers is a massive structure of around 11 million liters that’s home to as many as 65,000 different species of marine animals. Moreover, there are 20 exhibits showcasing marine life.
5. What clothes should I turn up in?
You should turn up in anything you are comfortable in. For swimwear, pick something that’s not too revealing. Speedos, rashguards, burkinis and swimsuits are accepted. If you are to ride the water slides, make sure that you don’t wear sarees, abayas, cotton clothes, long flowing garments, undergarments, or see-through wear.
6. Can the bookings be canceled?
No, the bookings can’t be canceled. No requests for cancellations, refunds or changes are entertained after booking confirmation.
7. Do children need tickets as well?
Children under 3 years of age and less than 120 cm tall enjoy free ticketless access.
8. Are there separate tickets for children and adults?
Children between 3 and 8 years of age need child tickets while those above 8 need adult tickets.