The Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park on the Palm Jumeirah Island beckons you to a day filled with fun and excitement. There are number of of super thrilling rides waiting here including the largest water slide in the world, the Aquaconda. The adrenaline rush is absolutely thumping as the Aquaconda catapults you after which you are plunged into the world’s largest fiberglass tube!
View this post on Instagram
There are interconnecting waterways at Aquaventure that form an amazing maze. Get yourself a tube and ride through the maze of the rivers. If you haven’t had your fill, the Tower of Poseidon lies in wait with record breaking rides. These rides see you plunging into tanks that have sharks and rays.
In case the rush of adrenaline has got a bit overbearing, enjoy a break by taking a relaxed walk on the lovely private beach. There are 15 restaurants that dot the venue where you can recharge your batteries with a hearty meal or some snacks. Last but not the least, there’s the Lost Chambers Aquarium where you pass through a maze of underwater tunnels as sharks, stingrays, lobsters, piranhas, and seahorses surround you.
Get yourself an all day access pass to the Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park and enjoy all the rides and activities for a splashing watery break in the hot desert land of Dubai.
Atlantis Waterpark Tickets
Perched in the grand Atlantis, The Palm Hotel is a heaven full of fun and exciting activities. With our Atlantis Waterpark tickets, you can visit the Aquaventure Waterpark. It is one of the most-loved theme parks of the Emirates, including Dolphin Bay, Sea Lion Point, the Lost Chambers Aquarium, and Ambassador Lagoon. These attractions made Atlantis Hotel a perfect destination to enjoy with your buddies and family. Just like other icons in the city, the Atlantis Waterpark should be on your Dubai bucket list.
Furthermore, the water rides and the slides in the park, private beaches, and the kid’s playing areas make it a perfect day escape. Besides, the experiences, like swimming in the shark lagoon, dolphin encounters, snorkeling, scuba diving, and more are truly unmissable. Hence, if you want to know more about the Atlantis Waterpark, you can explore our ticket options, opening hours, and more.
Things to know about Atlantis Waterpark tickets and other activities
The guests staying in the Atlantis Hotel get free access to the rides; however, you can buy Waterpark tickets to be a part of it. We have five different types of tickets- Aquaventure Waterpark, Dolphin Bay tickets, Lost Chambers Aquarium tickets, transfer facilities, etc. Besides, our tickets allow you to explore the main waterpark too.
The Dolphin Bay allows you to play and have fun with the dolphins. The Lost Chambers Aquarium tickets let you spend time in the largest aquarium in the UAE. Besides, you will spot unique marine species here. However, you can also get combo tickets to enjoy multiple experiences, including single or two-way tickets via monorail.
Atlantis Water Park FAQs
- 1. What are the best attractions at the Atlantis Water Park?
- Aquaconda: Aquaconda is the largest waterslide in the world. It’s shaped like a serpent and this tunnel is counted as one of Atlantis Water Parks’ most thrilling rides.
- Poseidon’s Revenge: Once the trap door opens, you realize how exhilarating and thrilling this ride is. You slide through at speeds as high as 60km/h which makes the ride unforgettable.
- The Leap of Faith: This slide is as high as 9 stories and it gives you one hell of an adrenaline rush. You reach the bottom from the top in a matter of just a few seconds.
- The Torrent: The Torrent gives you the highly exciting feeling of tackling waves that are created with a generator.
- 2. Does the Atlantis Water Park have any age limits?
- While there’s no age limit as such, those below 12 are to be accompanied by an adult to ensure their safety. Do bear in mind that one has to be at least 120cms tall to enjoy certain rides. All those who are taller than 120cms need to buy regular tickets meant for adults.
- 3. How long does it take for exploring the Lost Chambers?
- You shall need no more than an hour to explore the Lost Chambers and enjoy all the activities there.
- 4. What’s the size of the Lost Chambers?
- The Lost Chambers is a massive structure of around 11 million liters that’s home to as many as 65,000 different species of marine animals. Moreover, there are 20 exhibits showcasing marine life.
- 5. What clothes should I turn up in?
- You should turn up in anything you are comfortable in. For swimwear, pick something that’s not too revealing. Speedos, rashguards, burkinis and swimsuits are accepted. If you are to ride the water slides, make sure that you don’t wear sarees, abayas, cotton clothes, long flowing garments, undergarments, or see-through wear.
- 6. Can the bookings be canceled?
- No, the bookings can’t be canceled. No requests for cancellations, refunds or changes are entertained after booking confirmation.
- 7. Do children need tickets as well?
- Children under 3 years of age and less than 120 cm tall enjoy free ticketless access.
- 8. Are there separate tickets for children and adults?
- Children between 3 and 8 years of age need child tickets while those above 8 need adult tickets.
- 9. How long does Atlantis Aquaventure in Dubai stay open?
The Atlantis Aquaventure in Dubai stays open from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm every day.
10. Are kids safe at the Atlantis Aquaventure when they take the various rides?
Yes, kids are absolutely safe at the park when they are taking the rides and safety is of utmost priority at the park. At your end, you are advised to instruct your kids to adhere to the safety instructions and make them aware of the consequences of not doing so.
11. Is it worth visiting the Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark?
If you are seeking thrill and fun, you shouldn’t give the exhilarating rides and slides at the Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark a miss. No wonder it’s one of the most popular waterparks in the entire region. Don’t forget to have a go at the Leap of Faith, Predator Dive, and the Shark Attack and we tell you, you won’t regret coming here one bit.
12. Are visitors allowed to bring food from outside into the park?
No, visitors can’t bring outside food into the park, except if it’s food for very small children. The park has enough restaurants serving tasty multi cuisine food as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.