ReviewsNo reviews yet
Basking in glory, the proud city of Dubai is associated with some of the largest structures that mankind has ever seen. It’s home to the world’s tallest structure, and the world’s largest aquarium and you’ll have to add to that list; the world’s largest indoor theme park- the IMG Worlds of Adventure. Running out of breath? Yes, Dubai with its unending attractions does leave you in awe. The IMG Worlds of Adventure is another out-of-this-world experience Dubai has on offer for you.
Spread over a mammoth 1.5 million square feet, this amazing theme park is divided into 4 areas called Epic Zones, each with a theme of its own. The park welcomes a jaw-dropping 20,000 guests every day. Kick off your day at the first zone spread over 230,000 square feet bringing alive the kid in you with characters from Cartoon Network like the Powerpuff Girls giving you company. You’ll love the laid-back environment at the Lazy Town and the Ben 10 5D cinema, the first one of its kind in the entire world draws in crowds in hordes. The world’s largest retail store, another major attraction of this zone further adds to the excitement.
The second zone, the 350,000 square feet Marvel Zone gives you the feeling of being on the streets of New York. It has amazing 3D rides inspired by Marvel’s superheroes with the Avengers Flight of the Quinjets, Spider-Man Doc Ock’s Revenge, the Hulk Epsilon Base 3D, and Thor Thunder Spin just take your breath away!
Wait, it’s not over yet. There’s a pre-historic world awaiting you at the Lost Valley with 70 animatronic dinosaurs and five signature rides- the Adventure Fortress, the Dino Carousel, The Forbidden Territory, the Predator, and the Velociraptor. It’s a travel back in time at this zone and these thrilling rides give you a mad adrenaline rush.
As the day draws to a close and darkness falls, a visit to the Haunted Hotel inside IMG Boulevard spooks you sending a chill down your spine. If all of this appears a bit over the top to you, there are other attractions thoughtfully laid out for you. There are retail shops, including the world’s largest at the Cartoon Network zone as already mentioned, there are excellent food and beverage shops serving delectable cuisine and drinks, and you’ll also have the opportunity to participate in activities like adventure photography.
How Should You Reach the IMG Worlds of Adventure?
There’s no direct metro link between the airport and the IMG Worlds of Adventure. However, you can take the Red Line to reach the Dubai Mall or the Mall of Emirates metro stations. You may book a taxi from there to take you to the final destination. The Government operated Dubai Transport Airport Taxi Service helps visitors reach any destination at fares based on predetermined rates which appear on a meter.
Some Important Information
- Guests are picked up only from their Dubai hotels/residences and not the airport
- Pick-up from any location other than the Dubai hotel/residence shall be arranged at an additional charge
- Specially abled guests shall have to provide proof which will allow the entry of a helper for free
- Discounts are offered when the various attractions are combined into a single package. No discount is offered on individual rides
- Transfer options are available if the ‘with transfer’ option is selected
- The pickup or drop-off times may be modified by 30 to 60 minutes depending on the traffic
- The park is open from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm from Sundays to Wednesdays and from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm from Thursdays to Saturdays
- If the park is filled to capacity during the Eid holidays, guests are requested to come the next day
The IMG Worlds of Adventure sure does justice to its name! It indeed is a world of exciting adventure-filled experiences. The place is an ideal destination for kids and adults alike with the park having something or the other lined up to fill each and every visitor’s day with fun and gaiety. Yes, there’s never a dull moment at the IMG Worlds of Adventure. You’ll love it here!