ReviewsNo reviews yet
A man-made Latin American rainforest bang in the middle of Dubai is truly an amazing place to be in.
|Transportation||Private Transfers ( If transfers option is selected while making the booking )|
|Child policy||2-10 years ( Children Below 2 years free )|
|Tour Highlight||A unique experience in a tropical rain forest with over 3000 plants and animals in the heart of dubai.|
|Ticket Includes||full access to creatures of the night, flooded rainforest , the forest floor , the mid-story and the canopy.|
Covering a mammoth 60,000 square feet the huge glass dome houses 3,000 species of unique flora and fauna. There’s a lot to see here—right from hyacinth macaw and porcupines to crocodiles and snakes. The Green Planet is also an architectural wonder since with its cylindrical shape, it appears like a piece of folded origami art. The Green Planet has been developed by Meraas and it’s operated by the Zo Oceanarium Group. It has established itself as a top destination among the many tourist hotspots in and around Dubai.
Once you’re inside the Green Planet, you feel like you have reached a genuine tropical forest, such is the attention given to every minute detail. The artificial Kapok like tree that has risen up to a height of as much as 25 meters spreading its branches far and wide across the facility is a major attraction here. This is the largest tree of its kind in the world and made up of vines and figs and the life--sustaining tree is home to many plants, birds and animals. The air within the dome is filled with a mist arising from a waterfall within it.
The tree covers all the elements that constitute an ecosystem and it’s situated right in the center of the bio-dome. There are four levels—the Flooded Rainforest, the Forest Floor, the Midstory and the Canopy. Every corner of the bio-dome is filled with surprises. There’s a zone of intrigue and mystery at every turn with the Australian Walkabout, the Reptile Encounter, the Bat Cave and the Sugar Glider Encounter waiting to surprise you. You may also hold a real python, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
You may explore the different levels by taking the spiral stairway or for more ease, you may take the elevator. Make your way through a rope suspension bridge that takes you to a tree house for a closer view of the amazing artificial Kapok tree. If the scorching heat and the dryness of the desert land have got to you, a break from it beckons at the Green Planet with its lush greenery and cool environment. It’s a must-visit place for nature enthusiasts as well as all those who appreciate greenery.
- Shared transfers are arranged from only those hotels/accommodations that are located centrally in Dubai in and around Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed and Marina
- Depending on the traffic and where you are located, the transfer timings may be modified
- An adult must always be supervising a child
- There are no food and beverages allowed inside the Green Planet
- The Green Planet has the right to keep the facility closed for maintenance with no prior notice. No compensation will be provided for the same
- Smoking inside the park is strictly prohibited
- Please avoid touching, feeding or handling the animals and plants inside the park for their safety. Harassing the animals is a punishable offense
- Selfies and photographs are allowed, but without the use of a flash
- The park is open every day from 11 am to 6 pm and the last visitors are allowed to enter at 5 pm
The Cancellation Policy
- A 100% cancellation charge shall apply if the bookings are cancelled. There’s no grace period offered.
The Al Wasl Road and Safa Road in Dubai.