ReviewsNo reviews yet
La Perle Tickets
La Perle By Dragone Dubai is more than a city of glittering skyscrapers standing tall. The city welcomes its guests with truly extravagant theatrical shows, concerts, and live performances. We will be happy to assist you with La Perle dubai Tickets.
|6:30 pm / 9:00 pm
|Below 5 years are not allowed
|Bronze / silver / Gold
|Private Transfers can be arranged on additional charges
|Days of operation
|Tuesday - Saturday
La Perle Tickets Dubai
La Perle by Dragone is taking the extravaganza to its peak. A concept designed by Franco Dragone, the internationally acclaimed cultural-artistic theatre director, this is a truly brilliant piece that leaves the audience enthralled at Al Habtoor City, the imposing structure on the banks of the Dubai Water Canal.
La Perle Ticket Type
- It’s a stunning display of Dubai’s vibrancy—a reflection of the unique flavours of the enigmatic City of Arabia
- Watch the artists dive into the aqua stage from a height of 35 meters
- The 270-degree seating offers a panoramic view of the spectacle making you feel embedded in it
- The aqua and aerial performances by the artists are an absolute treat for the eyes
- This mind-blowing attraction is located in the Al Habtoor City
- It’s a breathtaking performance designed by the iconic artistic director, Franco Dragone featuring as many as 65 tops-of-the-notch performers
- La Perle holds 450 performances every year
- The aqua stage is filled with 2.7 million liters of water
- The theater has 1,300 seats
- The average speed of every dive ranges between 85 and 100 kilometers per hour
- There’s enough water in the aqua pool to fill an Olympic-sized pool
- There’s a medical team posted at the site fully prepared for any contingencies
- La Perle has every facility in place to be able to welcome those with special needs
La Perle Tickets -
The La Perle Dubai show is a stunning spectacle, a display of mind-blowing actions performed with elan by experts. The show is inspired by Las Vegas’ La Reve and Macau’s House of Dancing Water. However, the show in Dubai has its own character as it has effortlessly captured essentially Arabian ethos giving it an undefined uniqueness.
You’ll forget the world for a while as you are left spellbound by a mesmerising display by ace performers from the UK, US, Germany, Australia, and other nations. Take a scintillating ride through a world of adventure and mystery as the performers enthrall you with their perfectly synchronised acrobatic and aerial maneuvers and dance sequences. Their costumes are a visual treat as well.
You are transported to a world of dreams as the performers display amazing feats to pulsating music combined with stunning special effects. The way the fountains come alive is truly breathtaking. The aquatic stage can also be used as a dry platform for other performances. Shows are held five days each week and more than 450 performances are held all year.
The Show you is a stunning display of lights, music, and special effects. It’s truly a mesmerizing experience that leaves you spellbound making your holiday an unforgettable adventure, a memory you’ll cherish forever. This is one experience that’ll make you want to come back to Dubai over and over again.
Why You Should Buy La Perle Tickets
- You wouldn't want to miss this 90-minute extravaganza, a concept designed by the world-renowned theatre maestro, Franco Dragone
- It's a truly stunning show with 65 world-class performers taking your breath away with awe-inspiring acrobatics creating a flawless performance
- Storing as much as 2.5 million liters of water, the very special aqua stage is itself a major attraction
- While being an adaptation of a Western show, the performance still retains a uniqueness with a special Arabian character
- It’s a massive show on a grand scale
Some Important Points to Note
- Infants are denied entry into the La Perle Theatre
- You’ll be allotted seats provided they are available
- You’ll be picked up only from your hotel/residence, not the airport which however can be arranged on the payment of an extra charge
- A private transfer option is available
- The booking is valid only for the specific date and time mentioned
- The performance is held only from Tuesdays to Saturdays
Booking Policy Of La Perle Tickets
- A 100% cancellation charge will be imposed if any cancellation is made after booking. No grace period is offered
- Children under 2 years are not allowed entry into the La Perle Theatre
- Even children below the age of 18 will be considered adults and charged accordingly