ReviewsNo reviews yet
Dubai is more than a city of glittering skyscrapers standing tall. The city welcomes its guests with truly extravagant theatrical shows, concerts, and live performances.
|Time||6:30 pm / 9:00 pm|
|Child policy||Below 5 years are not allowed|
|Ticket Options||Brone / silver / Gold|
|Transportation||Private Transfers can be arranged on additional charges|
|Days of operation||Thrusday - Saturday|
- Tickets to la perle show ( Depending on the option selected while booking )
- Private Transfers ( If transfers option selected at time of booking )
La Perle by Dragone is taking the extravaganza to its peak. A concept designed by Franco Dragone, the internationally acclaimed cultural-artistic theatre director, this is a truly brilliant show that leaves the audience enthralled at Al Habtoor City, the imposing structure on the banks of the Dubai Water Canal.
Located inside The Atrium, the La Perle Dragone show is performed at the large 1300-seater aqua theatre. The show is a top draw among both Dubai’s residents and visitors to the city being the region’s first permanent water-based show. It stores a whopping 2.5 million liters of water with the show being staged both on the surface of the water and below it.
The show is a stunning spectacle, a display of mind-blowing actions performed with elan by experts. The show is inspired by Las Vegas’ La Reve and Macau’s House of Dancing Water. However, the show in Dubai has its own character as it has effortlessly captured essentially Arabian ethos giving it an undefined uniqueness.
You’ll forget the world for a while as you are left spellbound by a mesmerizing display by ace performers from the UK, US, Germany, Australia, and other nations. Take a scintillating ride through a world of adventure and mystery as the performers enthrall you with their perfectly synchronized acrobatic and aerial maneuvers and dance sequences. Their costumes are a visual treat as well.
You are transported to a world of dreams as the performers display amazing feats to pulsating music combined with stunning special effects. The way the fountains come alive is truly breathtaking. The aquatic stage can also be used as a dry platform for other performances. Shows are held five days each week and more than 450 performances are held all year.
Why You Should Go for This
- You wouldn't want to miss this 90-minute extravaganza, a concept designed by the world-renowned theatre maestro, Franco Dragone
- It's a truly stunning show with 65 world-class performers taking your breath away with awe-inspiring acrobatics creating a flawless performance
- Storing as much as 2.5 million liters of water, the very special aqua stage is itself a major attraction
- While being an adaptation of a Western show, the performance still retains a uniqueness with a special Arabian character
- It’s a massive show on a grand scale
Some Important Points to Note
- Infants are denied entry into the La Perle Theatre
- You’ll be allotted seats provided they are available
- You’ll be picked up only from your hotel/residence, not the airport which however can be arranged on the payment of an extra charge
- A private transfer option is available
- The booking is valid only for the specific date and time mentioned
- The performance is held only from Tuesdays to Saturdays
- A 100% cancellation charge will be imposed if any cancellation is made after booking. No grace period is offered
- Children under 2 years are not allowed entry into the La Perle Theatre
- Even children below the age of 18 will be considered adults and charged accordingly
The La Perle by Dragone is a stunning display of lights, music, and special effects. It’s truly a mesmerizing experience that leaves you spellbound making your holiday an unforgettable adventure, a memory you’ll cherish forever. This is one experience that’ll make you want to come back to Dubai over and over again.