ReviewsNo reviews yet
- Top-level air-conditioning
- The best quality leather upholstery for the interiors
- Stereo with surround sound facility
- Partition wall providing total privacy for the passengers
- Windows with tinted glasses to ensure privacy
- Intercom facility to talk to the chauffeur
- The limousine model is the latest one available in its range
- Water & Soft drinks Will be provided.
Skydiving is a brilliant sport to try out while in Dubai. The exhilarating experience of being in the air absolutely spikes up the adrenaline rush in you. A lot of people want to skydive but are terrified of such great heights, but this adventure sport is perfect for such visitors as you get to fly at a height of around 10 m or a little higher and it is absolutely safe as well. Feel your hair blow and the wind rush against your face as you hover over in the air. Can you imagine the thrill of floating in the air? It’s insanely exciting! Isn’t it?
What to experience with iFly, Dubai?
This airborne sport is carried out inside a 10 meters high wind tunnel. You get personal assistance from our professional trainers and are never left alone for a moment. With the help of a powerful jet stream, you are pushed up to 4 meters height in a safe and monitored enclosed environment. The trainers assist you to move your arms in certain ways so that you can stay afloat in the air a little longer. There is a wind-like force lifting you upwards which is continually blown upward to keep you floating in the air. You get two chances to fly for about 1 minute each time, under the supervision and guidance of our professional trainers.
While you will get an authentic flavor of skydiving, we ensure your complete safety by maintaining the height and keeping you in a controlled environment. If you have ever wondered how it feels to skydive or float in the air after having jumped out of an airplane, then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
- Fly at a height of 10 m high wind tunnel.
- Experience the wind speed just similar to actual skydiving.
- Two flights of 1 minute each post thorough training.
- Training sessions before your actual shot of skydiving.
- One-on-one professional assistance by our trainers.
- All safety techniques and flying tricks are taught by the trainers.
- Special flying suit for skydiving.
- The venue for the activity is the City center of Mirdif, Ghoroob, Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road.
- Pick-up and drop-off services are included, from central locations in Dubai.
- Pick-up time- You will be picked up 45 mins prior to the activity time.
- iFly, Dubai remains operational from Monday to Sunday. The timings are as follows: Mon-Thu- 12:00 PM- 9:00 PM, Fri and Sun- 12:00 PM-10:00 PM, and Saturday- 12:00 PM-11:00 PM
- The total duration of the activity ranges between twenty-five to forty minutes.
- The weight limit to be eligible for skydiving is a maximum of 115 Kg.
- The minimum eligible age for flying is 3 years.
Frequently Asked Questions on Dubai iFly
Q.1 What is iFly all about?
Ans. iFly is an indoor skydiving center in Dubai, where a powerful jet of wind helps you defy gravity and fly in the air. It is the first indoor skydiving company in Dubai.
Q.2 How to arrive at the iFly Dubai location?
Ans. You can take a cab or a metro to reach iFLycentre, situated at Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road. You can get down at Rashidiya Metro station if coming by Metro and take a cab from there to Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road.
Q.3 What is the duration of the skydiving activity?
Ans. The total duration of the activity is around 40-45 mins. This includes the basic understanding and overview of the skydive, some training videos, and hands-on training sessions before the actual flying.
Q.4 At what height shall we fly?
Ans. You are pushed up to 4 meters height and you will be flying somewhere between 3 to 4 meters inside a 10-meter tall wind tunnel.
Q.5 Are kids allowed to skydive?
Ans. Yes, this sport is absolutely kid-friendly and kids above 3 years of age can easily participate in it.
Q.6 Is iFly Skydiving safe?
And. It is 100% safe as it is carried out within an enclosure in a controlled environment. All necessary equipment is provided such as a helmet, skydiving suit, goggles, gloves, footwear, etc. There is a thorough hands-on training session conducted by our expert professionals and you get complete one-on-one assistance. However, people with disability or pregnant women are advised not to take the ride.
Q.7 Is photography allowed at iFly?
And. Yes, Of course. You can click as many pictures and videos as you want at the iFlycentre. However, you can’t take pictures while inside the wind tunnel.
iFly, Dubai is one-of-a-kind and the first indoor skydiving center. Give us the opportunity to make your flying dreams a reality.