ReviewsNo reviews yet
Skip the line to access Burj Khalifa Observation Deck and watch it from the 124th Floor: Zoom up the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa in the fastest double-deck elevator climbing at 10m/sec. Once you’ve made it to the observation deck, enjoy a bird’s eye view of Dubai’s stunning expanse from the two observation decks. Depending on the ticket you buy for Burj Khalifa, you are granted access to either one or both decks.
The ‘At the Top’ ticket allows you to explore both the 124th and the 125th floors unrestrained. From the 124th-floor observation deck, zoom in on a close-up view of one of the city’s many iconic landmarks through the very advanced and high-power telescopes.
Level 125 has a display of artifacts showcasing the Arab art and culture that tells an enchanting story of how Arabian life is. You’ll be awestruck by the Arabian Mashrabiya-inspired decoration as you enter the very spacious observation decks of the Burj Khalifa. Up at a height of 452 meters, it’s absolutely exhilarating taking in the breathtaking views of Dubai from the public observation deck. Your jaws will drop as you sense the glass floor below your feet crack—a breathtaking animation effect created with interactive audio and video sensors. There’s the special effect created by green screen photography which adds a lot of thrill to the experience as does the amazing virtual reality show.
The ‘At the Top’ ticket lets you enter the vantage points on all the three floors—the 124th, 125th, and the 148th giving you an uninterrupted tour of all of them. The unbelievably zippy SKY elevator takes you to the different floors of the Burj Khalifa.
Take in the beauty of some stunning vistas as the sun goes down on the horizon. Choose a timeslot wisely that coincides with the sunset. That way, you’ll be able to watch a breathtaking sunset from the Burj Khalifa’s 124th or 125th observation deck and then see the glittering Dubai light up for a magnificent evening. Follow that up by reclining at the Sky Lounge or dining at the At.mosphere. A guest ambassador accompanies you through the experience filling you in with interesting anecdotes.
Some important information
- The tickets at Burj Khalifa are for different time slots. Book the tickets from the currently available slots for the amazing Burj Khalifa experience
- Please carry the ticket voucher along with a copy of your passport or Emirates ID. You’ll need to present them before the staff of the ‘At the Top Will Call counter
- The booking is valid only for the slot shown and it expires automatically as soon as the date and time of the slot do
- You shall be picked up only from your Dubai hotel/residence and not the airport
- The tickets can be used just once and they can’t be transferred
- Any lost/damaged ticket will not be replaced or refunded
- Shared transfers can be taken from Deira, Bur Dubai
The cancellation policy
- No cancellation charges shall be applied if the bookings are canceled 48 hours before the tour
- A 100% cancellation charge shall be applied if the tour is canceled within 48 hours of the booking
- If you are eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account within 7 working days
The child policy
- Entry is free for children below 4 as they are considered infants
- Those between 4 and 12 years of age are considered children and charged at child rates
- Those above 12 are considered adults and charged at standard rates
The best time to visit
As Dubai is otherwise a hot and humid city, it’s best to visit the city between September and February when the weather in the city is at its best. There’s a gentle breeze blowing and the temperatures don’t reach an extreme. You’ll just love being in Dubai at that time of the year.