Jet Ski Dubai
Want to do something really exciting in Dubai? Why not try jet skiing? This is a fun activity that you can with your friends. Sign up with us as we offer some of the best jet skiing activities in the city.
Are you worried about the safety factor? Well, do not work as our activities are completely safe. You will be given a trained who will supervise you all the way. You will be provided with life jackets and also briefed on the safety measures.
We offer various packages and they are all priced differently, so there is no doubt that you will find something that will suit your budget. You will receive instant confirmation after you book your tour. Each of the tours has their own cancellation policies.
These tours are conducted in prime locations within Dubai so you will not have a problem reaching them using public transport. Should you end up booking a slot that is not available then we will give you another alternative for sure. Book your slot fast as they tend to get filled very fast. We look forward to hosting you and friends and give you a wonderful experience that you will cherish for a lifetime.
Frequently Asked Questions on Jet Skiing in Dubai
- What’s the minimum age requirement for the Jet Ski Dubai ride?
You need to be at least 16 years old to able to enjoy this adventure.
- What kind of clothing should I turn up in?
To make sure that you can move your limbs freely, you are to come in a bathing suit or swim trunks. Wear water shoes or aqua socks for footwear. You’ll also be provided with vests, goggles and gloves for your safety.
- Is a license needed to ride a jet ski in Dubai?
No, it’s not. Since jet skiing is seen as a recreational sport, no license is required.
- How should I reach the venue?
The address will be shared with you upon the ticket booking by our team.
- Is the Jet Ski ride safe?
Yes, it’s very safe. You’ll be provided safety tips during a briefing session by experts and you are provided with necessary safety gear as well.
- What are the essentials to bear in mind?
- If you’ve had a recent surgery or if you are pregnant, you shall not be allowed to go jet skiing
- You are advised not to take any heavy food or alcohol before taking the ride
- You must have a weight of at least a 100 kilos for this activity
- You must know how to swim