Dubai’s ‘jewel in the crown,’ the Burj Khalifa stands tall above the clouds at a jaw dropping height of 828 meters (2716.5 feet). Of course, Dubai has much more on offer but there’s no denying the fact that the Burj Khalifa has given Dubai an iconic stature among global tourist hotspots. You are sure to be amazed when we tell you that the Burj Khalifa is three times taller than the Eiffel Tower in the French capital of Paris. After you’ve reached the 148th floor of the Burj Khalifa on one the very fast elevators, you’ll be floored by the stunning panoramic views of Dubai city.
At the Burj Khalifa, you’ll love to know about the many interesting tidbits that abound the iconic building. The building boasts of the world’s highest elevator system that covers all of 160 floors—a major attraction among the hordes of tourists that throng the Burj Khalifa. Enjoy the breathtaking aerial views of Dubai that spreads far and wide down below the building from the observation decks on the 124th or the 148th floors. You are sure to reach for your camera in no time to capture the spectacular views.
As you enter the city, the first thing that grabs your attention is the gorgeous Burj Khalifa. When you take a glance at this magnificent creation, the first word that will strike your mind is ‘WOW.’ The Burj Khalifa tickets let you explore the magnanimity of this astonishing wonder of Dubai. The intimidating architecture, the mind-blowing features, and the amenities of Burj Khalifa will leave you overwhelmed. Furthermore, the tones of concrete, glass, and aluminum used to define this splendid 21st-century masterpiece are truly praiseworthy.
Burj Khalifa was inaugurated in 2010 and is named after the Emirate’s president Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan. Featuring an unbelievable height of 828 meters, it is the tallest building in the world (taller than the Eiffel Tower). Therefore, all these reasons made Burj Khalifa one of the biggest attractions of the Emirates.
Tickets on discount If you want to avail great discounts on the Burj Khalifa tickets, book them online. Our online tickets include attractive discounts where you will get 5% cashback. Moreover, you will get added discounts for more savings. Furthermore, if you are coming with kids, get additional discounts (for kids between 4-12). However, you have to provide a valid ID to avail them. Tickets to choose
- If you want to save time
Burj Khalifa is one of the world-famous attractions of Dubai, which means you will find long queues at the site. Therefore, you must buy our Burj Khalifa skip-the-line tickets and avoid wasting time in queues.
- If you want to enjoy an ecstatic view at an extraordinary price
The At the Top tickets of Burj Khalifa are what you need if you want to cherish a bird’s eye view of Dubai City without spending a fortune. These are the standard tickets, and you can buy them at discounted rates. Hence, get them to enjoy a captivating city view from the 124th floor.
- If you want to enjoy a premium experience
Explore the At the Top Sky on the 148th floor to witness a marvelous view of Dubai cityscape. Besides, you can enjoy luxurious Arabian hospitality here, followed by mouth-watering delicacies.
- If you want to explore more in Dubai
Get our Burj Khalifa combo tickets to explore every corner of Dubai, including Dubai Aquarium, Dubai Frame, Ice Rink, Wild Wadi Waterpark, and more.
Burj Khalifa FAQs
- How many floors does the Burj Khalifa have?
While the Burj Khalifa has a total of 163 floors, guests are given access only till the 154th floor. The highlights are the 124th and the 125th floors that house the Top Observatory and the 148th floor that houses the New Sky deck Observatory.
- What’s the best time in the day to visit the Burj Khalifa?
You should visit the Burj Khalifa either early in the morning or afternoon or after sunset at 8:30pm.
- What are the most popular activities at the Burj Khalifa?
The activities really popular among visitors are-
- Dig into delicious Japanese cuisine at Hashi: This restaurant has earned a loyal client base for its delicious Japanese fare prepared by some very skillful chefs in a traditional technique that has survived through generations.
- Admire 360° views from the observatories: Enjoy exotic panoramic views of the Dubai skyline from the observatories on the 124th, the 125th and the 148th floors. Have your camera handy so you can take some snaps that make you a sensation on Instagram.
- Rejuvenating at the Burj Club: Guests at the Burj Club have benefitted a lot from the healing techniques offered there. You can rejuvenate and break free of your tiredness from the Ayurvedic and Yunani treatments offered here.
- Pamper your sweet tooth: Drop by at Candylicious and dig into sugary sweet candies of a variety including rum candies and jelly beans. Go for a combination of candies for the best experience.
- Is it possible to visit the Burj Khalifa in the night?
The Burj Khalifa closes at 11:00pm and it’s best to visit it at 8:30pm for spectacular views of the shimmering Dubai skyline. The observation decks open at 10am and close at 11:00pm.
- How tall is the Burj Khalifa?
The Burj Khalifa is as much as 828 meters (2176 feet) tall approximately. You can reach the tower’s 148th floor in the world’s fastest elevator in just a minute.
- Which restaurants at Burj Khalifa are the best for dinner?
Some of the most popular restaurants at the Burj Khalifa are-
- Amal: This restaurant serves lip smacking Indian cuisine. Do try the Dal Makhani and Naan.
- Atmosphere: You’ll love having high tea here. Dig into delicious snacks at what is the world’s highest restaurant.
- Ristorante: If Italian cuisine is what you crave for, head straight to Ristorante when you’re in Dubai. Take your pick from delicious pasta on cheese slab or the wood fire pizza.
- How long does the Burj Khalifa stay open?
The Burj Khalifa is open 24 hours. Enjoy spectacular views of Dubai city during the day and watch it glitter after sundown.
- Is it wise to book the tickets in advance?
It sure is. The Burj Khalifa is a very popular tourist destination. You would do well to book tickets in advance to avoid last minute rush. For a full refund, do make sure that you make any cancellations at least 24 hours before the visit.
- Can we carry our own food to the Burj Khalifa?
No, you can’t bring your own food inside the Burj Khalifa.
Q7. what are the other sightseeing tours in Dubai?
Here are the some tours availble available that you can do in Dubai