ReviewsNo reviews yet
Experience the thrilling XLine ride in Dubai marina at a discount price. The fantastic city of Dubai is a treasure trove for tourists of every hue.
|Time||From 10 am ( Time slot as per availability )|
|Duration||20 - 25 Mins. Session|
|Child Policy||Minimum age is 12 years to do the activity.|
|Dress code||Modest comfortable clothing and closed shoes – no skirts, dresses, or flip flops.|
|Requirements||Minimum weight 45 kg & Mininum height 130 cm.|
With myriad attractions like massive shopping malls, huge buildings, pristine beaches by the dazzling sea, and innumerable exciting gaming zones, it’s no wonder that Dubai attracts millions of tourists every year from all across the world.
Besides the usual touristy attractions, Dubai offers a lot of opportunities for lovers of adventure sports as well. Paragliding, snorkeling, skydiving, and a lot more is on offer for adrenaline junkies. And one such highly popular activity in Dubai is the Xline Zipline at Dubai Marina.
Highlights of the Xline Zipline Activity
Welcome to the world’s longest urban zipline, right here in Dubai Marina. The Xline Zipline operates at a height of over 170 meters from the ground. Starting at the top of Amwaj Towers, you would do a zip-zap-zoom on the zipline and soar down to the Dubai Marina at a pulse-pounding speed of 80kmph. Quite similar to an eagle swooping down on its prey!
The magnificence of Dubai will lie below you as you are perched on the zipline. You would experience the stunning architecture of the Dubai Marina rush up towards you as you are zipping down. Look ahead – the mesmerizing beauty of the Dubai coastline and the azure blue Persian Gulf stretching across the horizon would soothe your senses. And you would be fulfilling your dreams of being a Superman as you zip down, belly-down, attached to the harness. The best part of the day would be during the evening time for this activity – the glorious views of the sunset would leave you spellbound.
- Pickup available from hotels in central Dubai locations (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina). Of course, you can reach the venue via private transportation as well.
- The safety instructors – highly experienced – would ensure that you are adequately informed about the safety measures. Equipment like the harness, trolley, helmet, etc. would be checked & rechecked to ensure that they are fulfilling all the requisite measures.
- Enjoy magnificent views of the gulf, yachts, and high-rises below you, including the stunning Dubai Eye, Palm Jumeirah, Princess Tower and Cayan Tower.
- Get your experience recorded for later viewing.
How to Get There?
- Bus – Take bus no. 8 and get down at the Marina Promenade. From there, it’s a small distance away to the Xline Zipline.
- Metro – get down at the Jumeirah Lake Towers metro station. Cross over the overpass and reach the mall.
- Cab/self-driven rented vehicle – from Sheikh Zayed Road, take exit 32 to reach Dubai marina.
- Tram – get down at the Dubai Marina Mall station and walk to the mall.
Things to Remember
- Carry your approved id proof (passport/any other govt.-authorized document). It’s mandatory.
- You would get a small locker to keep your valuables like wallets, mobiles, etc. Please don’t carry big luggage with you as there’s no place to keep them.
- Pregnant women/people with cardiac troubles are not allowed to participate in the zipline activity.
- Be dressed in comfortable clothes and shoes. Keep in mind the local sensibilities when you are dressing.
- Age of the participant should be between 12 & 65 years. But participants below 18 years of age should be accompanied by an adult member.
- You should weigh between 50 & 100 kg and have a minimum height of 130 cm
- Maintain social distancing & hygiene norms as per instructions.
- No refunds are applicable in the event of the activity not happening or the guest not turning up, due to whatever reasons.
FAQs on Xline Dubai Marina
- Is the Xline Dubai safe?
Absolutely. A team of highly qualified & experienced staff operate the zipline and they have zero tolerance for safety negligence. Regular maintenance work is carried out.
- Can you take videos/photos of yourself while pursuing this activity?
You won’t be able to take a selfie photo/video while doing this activity. However, an action camera would be attached to your helmet which will record the entire activity. These photos and videos would be sent to the email used for registrations.
- Is any prior experience necessary for participating in the zipline activity?
Not at all. Professional instructors would guide you at every step regarding safety mechanisms and other details to make the experience a perfect mix of adrenaline rush and bliss!
View this post on Instagram