ReviewsNo reviews yet
If the scorching heat of Dubai has you gasping for breath, Ski Dubai is the place beckoning you for much needed relief.
|Location||Mall of the emirates , Dubai|
|Child Policy||Children below 2 years are not allowed|
|Things to know||Disposable pair of socks , jackets and trousers will be provided|
|Suitable for||All ages ( children from age 2- 13 need to wear the helmets all the time inside the park )|
- One-time access to the Snow Park
- Unlimited access to rides; Zorb ball, Bobsled, Tubing Run, Climbing Wall, Snow Plough Playground, Bumper Car and Sliding Hill
- Fleece gloves
It’s like being in the mountains of Europe bang in the middle of Dubai- amazing, isn’t it? This is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East, an ideal place for some fun and frolic with family and friends. Spread through a massive 3,000 square meters, inside the Mall of the Emirates, the Ski Dubai gives you the unique experience of being in the midst of snow in a desert land. You can frolic in the snow at this sub zero land, get up close with penguins, and learn a bit of skiing as well.
Ski Dubai gives you the feeling of being in a hill station with snow-capped mountains and it has an 85 meter high indoor mountain, penguins waggling around, a snow park, a school to learn skiing at, and is dotted with a few winter-themed cafes. You’ll love hitting the slopes here and go skiing. You can choose from five runs with different lengths and posing different degrees of challenge depending on your skills. If you’re a beginner, you’ll have instructors guiding you, and if you’re good at it; well, just go for it!
With the Snow Classic package, you get basic access to the different areas of the snow park. Climb on to a human hamster ball, challenge your friends to a race on one of the twin-tracked bobsleds, go up on a chairlift for an excellent aerial view of the entire place, and go on an exhilarating mountain thriller ride. The enigmatic snow cave invites you to build a snowman there for a more relaxed time at the wonderful place. For some adrenaline rush, get on the Snow Bullet that takes you up to a height of 16 meters above the slopes and take a ride on the 150 meters long Zip line. To add to the excitement, there’s the giant snowball, climbing towers, snow bumpers, the icy body slide, snow bumpers, toboggan runs, and more! You’ll love the show featuring the funny and friendly Gentoo and King Penguins.
For an even more memorable time here, you may upgrade to the Snow Plus Ticket- a package that combines access to all snow park rides with either a session on the slopes, a discovery session, a ride on the snow bullet, or an encounter with penguins.
You won’t need to carry warm clothes to this wonderful place; they have very thoughtfully arranged all of it, complete with gloves and socks.
- Unlimited access to Snow Park, Snow Cavern, Tobogganing, Giant Ball, Bob sledge, Tubing Run and Bump Car all through the day
- A single ride on the Chairlift
- A single ride on the Mountain Thriller
- Winter clothing and all winter gear
- Free fleece gloves
- Unlimited full day access to all the rides in Snow Park
- A single ride on the Chairlift
- Select any of the following-
- 2 hours on the slopes
- A 60 minute discovery session
- Winter clothing and winter gear
- Free Fleece Gloves
- No charges are applied if the tour is cancelled 24 hours before its scheduled start
- A 100% cancellation fee is charged if the cancellation occurs within 24 hours of the scheduled start
- If you’re eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account within 7 working days
The Child Policy
- Children below 2 years are not allowed participation in any activity
- Children between 2 & 12 years old will be considered a child and charged at child rates
- Children above 12 will be charged at adult rates
Some Important Information
- You shall have to carry your original passport which you’ll have to produce at the entrance
- There are minimum height and weight requirements for certain activities
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Ski Dubai reserves the right to ask you to furnish a proof of age
It’s an icy day out at the Ski Dubai in the desert city of Dubai. If the Dubai has got to you, head straight to the Mall of Emirates for a cool break at the Ski Dubai. You’ll just love having fun on the fresh snow here. Enjoy!