ReviewsNo reviews yet
Usher in the New Year with a gala party. What could be a better place for an unforgettable New Year’s party than the Dubai Desert? You spend the night celebrating in a cozy nook tucked away in the Dubai Desert in the charming company of your family and friends. The Desert Safari in Dubai gifts you with a New Year’s Eve celebration like no other, one that you’ll cherish forever.
The city of Dubai is a mesmerizing blend of amazing modernism and a rich cultural heritage. The Desert Safari Party takes you deep into the vast spread of sand dunes that lie just outside the city making you feel every bit a Bedouin. It presents you with an out-of-the-world experience you just can’t miss. We kick things off with a delectable spread of international cuisine and a continuous flow of refreshments. This is followed by the New Year’s cake cutting as some quality champagne revs things up.
There’s lively entertainment on offer as things come alive with a vibrant Tanura show and a belly dance performance. A spectacular display of fireworks lights up the evening and engaging games keep you hooked. We’ve kept the best for the last. You can go on an adventure-filled ride into the desert at midnight customized just for you. Contact us now and dance New Year’s Eve away in the lap of the Dubai Desert!
Inclusions for New Year Desert Party
- Pick-up and drop from only certain locations including Spinneys Burjman Center, Deira City Center, Mall of the Emirates, and other such locations in central Dubai
- Fireworks displayed in Dubai’s desert
- A delicious buffet spread serving both vegetarian and non-vegetarian international cuisine
- Cutting a New Year’s Eve cake on the 31st of December at the stroke of midnight
- Gifts and prizes are given away
- A fag of the Shisha or Hubblee Bubblee
- Floor dance, intricately beautiful Mehendi designing, a photo op in traditional Arabian attire, a camel ride, and more!
- There are two booking options available, one with alcohol and the other without alcohol
- Depending on traffic conditions and the location, the pick-up time may be modified by 30 minutes to an hour
- The shared transfers are available only between two pre-selected locations
- You’ll be served unlimited alcohol only if you choose the option during the booking
The Cancellation Policy
- If the booking is canceled before the 1st of Dec 2022, then 10% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- In case the booking is canceled on or after the 1st of Dec 2022 then 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
The Child Policy
- Entry is free for children aged between 0 and 3 years
- Children between 3 and 10 years of age shall be charged at child rates
- Children above 10 years of age shall have to pay at regular rates
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes served in the dinner spread?
Yes, there are various preparations for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Dubai is very cosmopolitan and as such, it’s accommodative towards people with various beliefs and different eating habits as well.
- Is there a non-stop flow of alcohol?
Unlimited alcohol shall be served only if the option is chosen during booking.
- Can we bring our own food?
No, you can’t. Dinner is served at the venue itself as are refreshments.
- Is pick-up arranged from any location in Dubai?
No, you shall be picked up only from locations in central Dubai including Spinneys Burjman Center, Deira City Center, Mall of the Emirates, etc.